Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her (747 Views)

Help!! Why Is Menstruation Blood So Salty? / How My Igbo Boyfriend Propose To Me. (tribes Are Weird) / Lady Makes Her Boyfriend Propose To Her By Using Period Blood To Cook Spaghetti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her by Vanmatrix(m): 12:34am On Oct 24, 2017
A woman has taken to social media to share how she made her boyfriend, propose to her .

According to the lady on Facebook , she used “ Witchcraft ”… and this is by adding her menstrual blood inside her boyfriend ’s food .
She also shared photo of the Spaghetti she added the menstrual blood to, and according to her , it worked… Few days later, her boyfriend proposed .

She wrote on Facebook ;
So scrolling through FB today , one of my homegirls was asking does the blood in the spaghetti trick really work . .

lol now I ain ’t tryna influence nobody to do anything but there was no ring on my finger, before the spaghetti, but after the spaghetti, there is a ring! It ’s a cold world out there ladies , sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

sources: http://www.mxentertainment.com.ng/2017/10/lady-mix-her-menstruation-blood-with.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala
seun

See below ;

Re: Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her by myke92(m): 12:42am On Oct 24, 2017
Na so.. Old folly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her by bitmoney: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2017
Bloody Mary

1 Like

Re: Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her by Vanmatrix(m): 12:52am On Oct 24, 2017
bitmoney:
Bloody Mary
some women can b very wicked oo
Re: Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 24, 2017
dat guy is a walking corpse.dis lady is heartless demon's in human form, all in d name of marriage.
Re: Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her by MrDandy(m): 1:55am On Oct 24, 2017
BLOOD OF ZACHARIAH!! embarassed

Re: Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her by Me77: 2:50am On Oct 24, 2017
Women are becoming more Dangerous and desperate each passing day. undecided very scary!
My fellow men, it is advisable at this desperate times, stop eating anything from this so called girlfriends. Better to eat from a restaurant or fast food vendors, if it most comes to that.
And be very wary of their gifts, most of which are diabolic, once you put it on you will be under their spell for God knows how long.
It is better to remain single than to be caged under the spell of some wretched girlfriend.
#Beware, desperate times calls for desperate actions.
Re: Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her by ifyan(m): 2:58am On Oct 24, 2017
U don't have to be told before U believe there is demon moving around the world.

This is a clear example of demonization.

But the lady is very stupid and foolish for letting the world know.

Or is this social media viral nonsense.
Re: Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her by johnstar(m): 3:46am On Oct 24, 2017
Guus pls be vry careful oo

.don't trust gals oooo abeg
Re: Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 24, 2017
Reason y I Dont eat any and anything from this wonderful single ladies ooo..

Unah try ooo
Re: Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2017
What can we call this one,Abraham Lincoln Toast....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook Reveal How To Last Longer In Bed Download It Now. / How To Get Your Boyfriend’s Attention When He’s Ignoring You / 10 Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.