Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Girlfriend Vs Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Vs Woman (953 Views)

Girl Proposes To Her Bestie Vs Woman Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips / Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Vs Woman by Doctorfitz: 2:24am On Oct 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Vs Woman by andreweb(m): 2:34am On Oct 24, 2017
i am finding it difficult to upload photos on Nl. is it only me or you are also having same challenge
Re: Girlfriend Vs Woman by SassyVixen(f): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2019
Lol...she went in like she had curfew!! That part of "turning a PC to a Mac and Kim Kardashian into Oprah" cheesy...beautiful poetry

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Vs Woman by Doctorfitz: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2019
SassyVixen:
Lol...she went in like she had curfew!! That part of "turning a PC to a Mac and Kim Kardashian into Oprah" cheesy...beautiful poetry

She's really good. As in I'm tripping

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Vs Woman by SassyVixen(f): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2019
Doctorfitz:

She's really good. As in I'm tripping
So you like poetry like I do. Nice wink

(1) (Reply)

Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her / What's The Difference: Go And Marry And When Will You Marry? / Where Was Your Star Progress Before Quitting 2go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.