Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:37 PM

Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? (5213 Views)

I Am HIV Positive – Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / "Am Not HIV Positive" - Lady Accused Of Having HIV Debunks Rumors, Shows Prove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by Puriity(m): 5:09am On Oct 24, 2017
Good morning to you all.
My name is purity, and unfortunately I found out 2 years back I was HIV positive, I was quite devastated, the girl I was dating left Me when I broke the news to her, fortunately, she was negative, we had been using condoms right from the day we started having sex, I am not a cheat, I am someone who is very faithful, I do not know how I got the virus
All I want right now is just to be happy, I am looking to meet a lady of the same status as me, it's not the end of the world. Please lady should be at least 24 years old and should not be more than 35 years old, you all and have a wonderful morning.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by Taiwo20(m): 5:13am On Oct 24, 2017
You have a fine laptop

1 Like

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by mmb(m): 5:14am On Oct 24, 2017
Do you like this one. she is 24 upward as per your requirement.

7 Likes

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 24, 2017
lol what an ironic name hahaha
Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by QueenSekxy(f): 5:26am On Oct 24, 2017
eehya sorry for the status God will help you
Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by sinaj(f): 5:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Taiwo20:
You have a fine laptop
the laptop design got me too.

2 Likes

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by uboma(m): 5:42am On Oct 24, 2017
mmb:

You have disappointed me.

This is no time to play jokes because the op has opened up about his status and his desire to settle down.

If you will not wish the op well, please do not throw sarcastic comments at him.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by FlySly05: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2017
Dude came here looking for serious relationship and the thing you guys did is to jump on his profile to see if you catch a glimpse of his face. Swear day nor be him face you ho look for the profile before una see fine laptop.

Op, drp your CV at a counselling center, they can help you better than us

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by GrandMufti: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2017
mmb:

Smh... you find this amusing?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by sinaj(f): 5:56am On Oct 24, 2017
FlySly05:
Dude came here looking for serious relationship and the thing you guys did is to jump on his profile to see if you catch a glimpse of his face. Swear day nor be him face you ho look for the profile before una see fine laptop.

Op, drp your CV at a counselling center, they can help you better than us
You never can tell. There are many hiv+ people in this forum. They will evn send him a pm without commenting.

7 Likes

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by Taiwo20(m): 6:29am On Oct 24, 2017
sinaj:
You never can tell. There are many hiv+ people in this forum. They will evn send him a pm without commenting.

very true
Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2017
I think this deserves to hit FP. Being HIV is not a sign of waywardness. I hv seen guys who hv bleeped literally over 100 ladies without any stern consciousness of protection, yet they are negative. OP! I like ur dexterity and strength, am sure someone will definitely contact u. Continue living strong and healthy.

15 Likes

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by peacettw: 6:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Don't worry dear. You shall find her and guess what, she needs not be HIV positive. There are many cases of couples with different HIV states who live happily to have children who are free of the virus. Science has made this possible.

God's grace.

20 Likes

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by chloride6: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2017
Lalasticlala

Help a brother

Come and do small CSR
Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2017
Oh. I am so sorry abt that.
Continue taking ur drugs as recommended by the doctors and live a healthy lifestyle. All is well.
As peacettw said, you being hiv positive doesn't mean u must have a partner who is equally hiv positive. I know of about two couples in such situations are they re very fine. Just make sure u always use a condom each time you want to make love to ur woman. And as for having children, there are different methods to do that.

I wish u goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by AlexCk: 7:22am On Oct 24, 2017
Sorry to hear bro,
Keep taking the antiretro meds,

Hope u find what you're looking for.
Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by Coffin4Sale: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2017
They would come online boasting how they drilled slay queens and how they are going to get more Pussies_ to their score cards.

They get HIV and come back cap in hand online through another moniker seeking for Mercy and advice form those who they intimidated with their pussy_drillling enjoyment.

OP I don't have a tiny dust of pity for you so get out of here and go carry your cross. You are even telling us about condoms and girl friends so to flunt more of your silly enjoyment to our faces.

As for others still trying so hard to get HIV pls keep it up. And as for those with HIV pls don't take your Drugs serious because they are just jokes meant to sap your pockets dry, then association of.......................may soon sell market.

AdviCe:- Any time you see Pussy_of diffrent kind of girls on display, Both Ugly and beautiful, Pls note Pussies_ are homes to over 100 Trillions of STDs, & HIV

Also Note Even the owners of Pussies_ are not even aware they host and walk about with death traps.

Whenever you see Stray or Domesticated Pussy_, RUN 4 your life.

Always take Pussy_ to a trusted Hospital for a checkup befor you insert your precious live Dick into it.

If you cant do so, then stay away from PUSSY_

all I see is sweet death Trap.

Bewarned!

Sleekydee:

with all due respect, go Bleep itself sir.

Gidan Muritala,
Alhaji Burrantashi,
hanyya Dury babanka
giginka. Ipunnegi.
Suit 22xyz Califonia.
01;11;2017

To:

The National Distributor,
HIV & AIDs,
247 Fucker_ paradise Road
SOWATO Branch.

Boy,

I am very happy fucking_myself as it gives me peace of mind and helps me retain clean blood flowing inside my body and maintain large bank account that your 20000 generations income put together can never get. So learn to Bleep yourdelf too and have peace of mind. HIV is not the end for you. Change your lifestyle

Mr. Hear the truth.

Sleekydee:

apparently u ain't doing a good job straffing urself, wit due well earned respect go fcuuuuk urself more.

p.s don't go cliché talkin bout bank acc n crap, stick to d script, no one is interested in ur personal financial vendetta

HIV Distributor like............is always pained when ever truth is written because of lost chance to lead a normal life. Now you gotto work your ass_harder to earn more to buy more healthy foods and drugs to stay alife. Right? Thats where the money goes... D'You dig?

When ever HIV is mentioned you automatically become sad and depressed and feel like infecting the whole world. Nobody cares! Deal with it yourself.

I can see you really need help. Try get closer to God, this is not the time to start comming online to rant. People already have to many pressing issues to to deal with in their lives.

Way and how you got HIV is not our biz. Deal with it!
peacettw:

It is amazing the way he thinks. I really hope the op pays no attention to him

Madam Oya see your towns people here today:- www.nairaland.com/4136147/man-parades-all-ladies-he#61733164

Gofwane:
hey mofo, i swear you are going to die of Ebola and Monkey pox undecided

just wait and see

^^^^ Back to sender 1000Trillion folds!
Mynd44 Lalasticlala help, this boy is after my life and has Broken

RULES:-

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
& NL RULE Number 7.

So Kindly show him way out of Nairaland so he does not miss his free HIV medicine again.

ULSHERLAN:

And you think HIV can only be contacted through sex?

You are free to tell us how you gotHIV.Remember; spread the message and not the virus
chuckdee4:

You're disgusting

benega:
shut up your garbage hole
Dear National Carriers,
Kindly take your_contiguousHIV to self quarantine.
Thank you.

Aids Is Real. Zip.

Kindly note anyone attacking me is a certified carrier.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by Sleekydee(m): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2017
Coffin4Sale:
They would come online boasting how they drilled slay queens and how they are going to get more hoes to their score cards.

They get HIV and come back online through another moniker seeking for Mercy and advice form those who they intimidated with their pussy_drillling enjoyment

OP I don't have a tiny dust of pity for you so get out of here and go carry your cross. You are even telling us about condoms and girl friend so to flunt more of your silly enjoyment to our faces?

As for others still trying hard to get HIV pls keep it up. And as for those with HIV pls dont take your Drugs serious because they are just jokes meant to sap your pockets dry, then association of.......................may soon sell market.

AdviCe:- Any time you see Pussy_of diffrent kind of girls on display, Both Ugly and beautiful, Pls note Pussies_ are homes to over so many STDs, & HIV

Also Note Even the owners of Pussies_ are not even aware they host and walk about with death trap.

Always take Pussy_ to a trusted Hospital for a checkup befor you insert your precious life into it.

If you cant do so, they stay away from PUSSY_

Bewarned!

with all due respect, go fcuuuk urself sir.
Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by ipobarecriminals: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2017
sad since nor be ur ex/some girls else dashed u dat bonus, maybe nah ome witch handiwork. Wish u well

2 Likes

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by TDonald: 8:26am On Oct 24, 2017
peacettw:
Don't worry dear. You shall find her and guess what, she need not be HIV positive. There are many cases of couples with different HIV states who live happily to have children who are free of the virus. Science has made this possible.

God's grace.

Go Marry am now undecided

13 Likes

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by lereinter(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2017
this is serious o

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by sonofanarchy(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2017
shinarlaura:
Oh. I am so sorry abt that.
Continue taking ur drugs as recommended by the doctors and live a healthy lifestyle. All is well.
As peacettw said, you being hiv positive doesn't mean u must have a partner who is equally hiv positive. I know of about two couples in such situations are they re very fine. Just make sure u always use a condom each time you want to make love to ur woman. And as for having children, there are different methods to do that.

I wish u goodluck.
why you no marry am? just see the stupid advice u dey give am..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by Sleekydee(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2017
Coffin4Sale:
They would come online boasting how they drilled slay queens and how they are going to get more Pussies_ to their score cards.

They get HIV and come back cap in hand online through another moniker seeking for Mercy and advice form those who they intimidated with their pussy_drillling enjoyment.

OP I don't have a tiny dust of pity for you so get out of here and go carry your cross. You are even telling us about condoms and girl friends so to flunt more of your silly enjoyment to our faces.

As for others still trying so hard to get HIV pls keep it up. And as for those with HIV pls don't take your Drugs serious because they are just jokes meant to sap your pockets dry, then association of.......................may soon sell market.

AdviCe:- Any time you see Pussy_of diffrent kind of girls on display, Both Ugly and beautiful, Pls note Pussies_ are homes to over 100 Trillions of STDs, & HIV

Also Note Even the owners of Pussies_ are not even aware they host and walk about with death traps.

Always take Pussy_ to a trusted Hospital for a checkup befor you insert your precious live Dick into it.

Bewarned!

Gidan Muritala,
Alhaji Burrantashi,
hanyya Dury babanka
giginka. Ipunnegi.
Suit 22xyz Califonia.
01;11;2017

To:

HIV & AIDs,
SOWATO Branch.

Boy,

I am very happy fucking_myself as it gives me peace of mind and helps me retain clean blood flowing inside my body and maintain large bank account that your 20000 generations income put together can never get. So learn to Bleep yourdelf too and have peace of mind. HIV is not the end for you. Change your lifestyle

Mr. Hear the truth.

apparently u ain't doing a good job straffing urself, wit due well earned respect go fcuuuuk urself more.

p.s don't go cliché talkin bout bank acc n crap, stick to d script, no one is interested in ur personal financial vendetta
Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by Vikky014(f): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2017
funny comments. This HIV thing is so real. youths should learn how to zip up a beg.

4 Likes

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by chuckdee4(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2017
Coffin4Sale:

Bewarned!

Gidan Muritala,
Alhaji Burrantashi,
hanyya Dury babanka
giginka. Ipunnegi.
Suit 22xyz Califonia.
01;11;2017

To:

HIV & AIDs,
SOWATO Branch.

Boy,

Mr. Hear the truth.

You're disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by emekanairaland(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2017
Coffin4Sale:

Bewarned!

Gidan Muritala,
Alhaji Burrantashi,
hanyya Dury babanka
giginka. Ipunnegi.
Suit 22xyz Califonia.
01;11;2017

To:

HIV & AIDs,
SOWATO Branch.

Boy,

Mr. Hear the truth.

HIV Distributor like............is always pained when ever truth is written because of lost chance to lead a normal life. Now you gotto work your ass_harder to earn more to buy more healthy foods and drugs to stay alife. Right? Thats where the money goes... D'You dig?

When ever HIV is mentioned you automatically become sad and depressed and feel like infecting the whole world. Nobody cares! Deal with it yourself.

I can see you really need help. Try get closer to God, this is not the time to start comming online to rant. People already have to many pressing issues to to deal with in their lives.

Way and how you got HIV is not our biz. Deal with it!

Dear National Carriers,
Kindly take your_contiguousHIV to self quarantine.
Thank you.

Aids Is Real. Zip.

Kindly note anyone attacking me is a certified carrier.
Bitter truth.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by Ejaculate: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2017
TDonald:

thank you, dont mind d fuul.

Meanwhile I keep getting 'ots of mentions every day from romance everyday. I swear I be ogaooo... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by Dasherz(f): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ejaculate:
thank you, dont mind d fuul.

Meanwhile I keep getting 'ots of mentions every day from romance everyday. I swear I be ogaooo... cheesy

with your moniker. .. you're a trend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by GreenLabCutie(f): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Contact me if you have problems with ur joystick and need solutions... Need a drug to boost your low sperm count? Pls pm me
Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by HeWrites(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby is available cool

Kashy!!!! If you dare quote me ehn angry
Re: Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship? by uboma(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
TDonald:

Shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say.

She is absolutely right.

there are ladies who will not mind settling down with a man who is HIV positive and vice versa.

You obviously lack exposure, hence your silly remark.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / Help With Opening A Padlock Without Its Keys / Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.