Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism (3204 Views)

2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State / Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer / Sanwo-olu Declares Bid To Challenge Ambode For Lagos APC Guber Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by MXrap: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2017
Nobody is scared of Tony. The issue is that this guy was a hardened cultist, I was a member of NANS then and we all knew Tony was a cultist, that was why he was dismissed from unn. Tell us, did Tony graduate from unn?

Tony is not even in the equation because the contest is between Obiano and Obaze, of which Obiano shall sweep the polls BY HIS GRACE.

[s]
gbosaa:

Ugly past?...Even at that,this is just politics. Slander, mudslinging etc. Every effort is made to tarnish the other person to either project themselves or preserve their positions.
As someone who knew Tony Nwoye right from his first year at UNN when Umoru Gomwalk was the VC to when he came to UNEC to start his second year and his activities at UNEC and the student union, I am in a better position to know. He was no cultist. I repeat it. Tony Nwoye was NOT a cultist.
As at 1998, they were preparing for their 2nd MBBS exam. During this time, he was about contesting for the position of the student union senate president and was heavily involved in NANS activism of which he later became the president around year 2000/2001.
This was the time he had academic issues. He wasn’t your usual UNEC medical student who would be engrossed in his medical note books, Cunningham, Ganong and Last textbooks.
Tony Nwoye despised cultists and was instrumental to lots of guys coming out to renounce their cult activities at ‘Freedom Square’ UNEC during those days.
He might not be the best candidate to be the governor of Anambra State but surely Anambra need people like him. He is an asset.
I think his opponents are scared and sh.itting their boxers because he is in APC and because of his association with people like Arthur Eze and Buhari.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Agentsmith002: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2017
MXrap:
Osyabj kingsley1000 omenka globemoney clerverly slam7000
. stop e- thugging chino,it will do you no good.how do you even take care of ur family ? how much do they pay you for this silly job you do here?

ihere mee gi nwokem

2 Likes

Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Kingsley1000(m): 8:03am On Oct 24, 2017
MXrap:
Chike, just shut up and discuss the subject of this thread. Tony will come a distant 3rd in the election. Mark it somewhere.

[s][/s]
yes,he was a cultist and so fvcking what!iwe Anambrarians will vote for him and after 4yrs if he performs abysmally,we will kick him out just like the old drunkard(akwatuodike obiano)
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by MXrap: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Abakaleke gala hawker. You think everyone hawks gala to feed his family like you do. Please get lost from here because we are not discussing about almajiri-igbos from abakaleke.

[s]
Agentsmith002:
. stop e- thugging chino,it will do you no good.how do you even take care of ur family ? how much do they pay you for this silly job you do here?ihere mee gi nwokem
[/s]

1 Like

Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Kingsley1000(m): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2017
gbosaa:

Ugly past?...Even at that,this is just politics. Slander, mudslinging etc. Every effort is made to tarnish the other person to either project themselves or preserve their positions.

As someone who knew Tony Nwoye right from his first year at UNN when Umoru Gomwalk was the VC to when he came to UNEC to start his second year and his activities at UNEC and the student union, I am in a better position to know. He was no cultist. I repeat it. Tony Nwoye was NOT a cultist.

As at 1998, they were preparing for their 2nd MBBS exam. During this time, he was about contesting for the position of the student union senate president and was heavily involved in NANS activism of which he later became the president around year 2000/2001.

This was the time he had academic issues. He wasn’t your usual UNEC medical student who would be engrossed in his medical note books, Cunningham, Ganong and Last textbooks.

Tony Nwoye despised cultists and was instrumental to lots of guys coming out to renounce their cult activities at ‘Freedom Square’ UNEC during those days.

He might not be the best candidate to be the governor of Anambra State but surely Anambra need people like him. He is an asset.

I think his opponents are scared and sh.itting their boxers because he is in APC and because of his association with people like Arthur Eze and Buhari.
cc chinonso, cheesy
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by ChikeOkonkwo(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
my father was born a kai-kai man, cheesy

Chike, just stop
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Agentsmith002: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2017
MXrap:
Abakaleke gala hawker. You think everyone hawks gala to feed his family like you do. Please get lost from here because we are not discussing about almajiri-igbos from abakaleke.

[s][/s]
. gala Hawking is actually a better deal than e-thugging and e-bullying

don't you think so? agadi ekwe nka
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by MXrap: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2017
We are company owners where workers work for us. We are not your fellow abakaleke miscreants that believe in hawking and sweating all day to eat once a day. I spit on abakaleke people, you guys are cursed. cheesy

[s]
Agentsmith002:
. gala Hawking is actually a better deal than e-thugging and e-bullying
don't you think so? agadi ekwe nka
[/s]

1 Like

Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Agentsmith002: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2017
MXrap:
We are company owners where workers work for us. We are not your fellow abakaleke miscreants that believe in hawking and sweating all day to eat once a day. I spit on abakaleke people, you guys are cursed. cheesy

[s][/s]
. WE? how about ur own company? anumanu

poor church rat be forming company owner

onye oshi

2 Likes

Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by MXrap: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2017
Professional gala hawker..hehehehe

I have your fellow abakaleke miscreants that dispose refuse for us. Why are you guys low esteemed and with no ambition to be big? Why is it that you see gala hawking as the biggest enterprise? Is this some sort of curse..generational hawking curse cheesy cheesy

[s]
Agentsmith002:
. WE? how about ur own company? anumanu
poor church rat be forming company owner
onye oshi
[/s]

1 Like

Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Mykelpato(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Clerverly:
The same thing they did to Buhari, and he still won grin grin grin grin

You guys concluded, Tony Nwoye would come distant 3rd, and i ask, why are you so worried about his chances, that you now assemble some hungry agbero group to issue half baked propaganda news to tarnish the towering image and popularity of Ayaka Nsugbe?

No mind them.. This is the handwork of Ifeanyi Aniagoh,... Nwoye was never a cultist,he was rusticated cause of his role in student struggle Cox he was in the SUG that year, he later became NANS president, we all know how he later moved to Ebonyi state university to complete his studies and became a Medical doctor.. No matter how much you try to tarnish the image of this young man, God keeps blessing him... he's campaigning and Obiano who has no achievement to campaign with is busy spreading false news. Hon. Dr. Tony Nwoye will win this election and it will surprise you all.

2 Likes

Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Kingsley1000(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Mykelpato:

No mind them.. This is the handwork of Ifeanyi Aniagoh,... Onye Nwoye was never a cultist, he's campaigning and Obiano's who has no achievement to campaign with is busy spreading false news. Hon. Dr. Tony Nwoye will win this election and it will surprise you all.
...I have asked them, just tell me one single project the old drunkard(obiano) has started and
commisioned and I'll vote for him? apart from the
3monstrous obstructions in awka highway and few km
substandard roads he tarred in his village

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Mykelpato(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
...I have asked them, just tell me one single project the old drunkard(obiano) has started and
commisioned and I'll vote for him? apart from the
3monstrous obstructions in awka highway and few km
substandard roads he tarred in his village
Obiano is a colossal failure and Anambrarians have decided to kick him out of Office come November 18, after then he will head to Kuje prison after he must have explained to Efcc why he used 15Billion naira to mount that monument of Dangote cement for us in the name of flyovers

3 Likes

Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
nwoye will win.....half of the voters(ipobians) will boycott the election,this will give apc the ample opportunity to rig in nwoye

i will bet a million to your 400k..

Tony won't see 2nd place.

i dey PortHarcourt road fegge Onitsha right now.. if you're in.. quote me.
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Kingsley1000(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2017
Mykelpato:

Obiano is a colossal failure and Anambrarians have decided to kick him out of Office come November 18, after then he will head to Kuje prison after he must have explained to Efcc why he used 15Billion naira to mount that monument of Dangote cement for us in the name of flyovers
Lol....the feeble old drunkard is leaving agu awka
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Mykelpato(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2017
patrick89:
Did you notice that Jonathan refused to endorse Tony nwoye that was why he did not defeat obiano.
But today, APC has endorsed him!
APC does not mean well to ndi Anambra.
Who are you? In 2013 Jonathan came down with Akpabio and others and endorsed Tony Nwoye who ran as PDP candidate and came 2nd in the election. Stop peddling lies Cox you're not an Anambrarian.
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Kingsley1000(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2017
bonnylight003:

i will bet a million to your 400k..

Tony won't see 2nd place.

i dey PortHarcourt road fegge Onitsha right now.. if you're in.. quote me.
the same thing some people said against donald trump,,,,the outcome of this election will leave some of you guys flabbergasted and shocked
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
the same thing some people said against donald trump,,,,the outcome of this election will leave some of you guys flabbergasted and shocked

No be mouth..

put your money where your mouth is..

1mill..to your 400k.. if your so sure of Tony winning.

if he comes 1st or 2nd place. you win.

easy bet..
no hassles.

i dey 80 degrees PortHarcourt rd.. we can hook up any place with our witnesses .

waiting.

N.B.
same applies to any human from tony or APC media centre.
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by patrick89(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2017
Mykelpato:

Who are you? In 2013 Jonathan came down with Akpabio and others and endorsed Tony Nwoye who ran as PDP candidate and came 2nd in the election. Stop peddling lies Cox you're not an Anambrarian.
You don't know nothing jon snow! Jonathan never supported Crook tony Nwoye!

1 Like

Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Orobo2Lekpa: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2017
Those who were in school at the same time as Tony Nwoye know that he is not a cultist. He was a Jew Man at UNN, a complete Netanyahu.
He was a student union leader who made alliances with all and sundry. He never joined any organisation.
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by ipoblogic: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2017
From the look of things,
the cultist whom the APC nominated will 'win'.

Anambra will be thrown to the dogs...

Our best solution is VOTER APATHY.

On the 18th, those of us with understanding will stay our homes..
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2017
MXrap:
Nobody is scared of Tony. The issue is that this guy was a hardened cultist, I was a member of NANS then and we all knew Tony was a cultist, that was why he was dismissed from unn. Tell us, did Tony graduate from unn?

Tony is not even in the equation because the contest is between Obiano and Obaze, of which Obiano shall sweep the polls BY HIS GRACE.

[s][/s]

Swear with your life that Tony didn’t graduate because he was rusticated on the ground of cult involvement.
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by hardywaltz(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2017
patrick89:

obiano will win hands down ,go and tell your cult groups that we are not interested in him.

I know u can read so I forgive you
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
Those who were in school at the same time as Tony Nwoye know that he is not a cultist. He was a Jew Man at UNN, a complete Netanyahu.
He was a student union leader who made alliances with all and sundry. He never joined any organisation.

Don’t listen to people who knew nothing about him. I don’t campaign for him. I don’t even think he should be governor but when people start spreading false and malicious rumours against someone that you know very well, then I think I have to speak up.

Tony Nwoye is very smart, intelligent and very hard working but I think he shouldn’t be governor. He switched over to medicine in after his first year and for you to do that from another department, your grade should be up there after first year.
Tony Nwoye is one of about 3 or 4 people in his first year Who got grade A in his Bio151. This was out of about 1000 medical/biological students including pharmacy who sat for the exam. Ngozi Adichie was there at the time.If he stayed in his biological sciences with the sort of dedication with which he started first year, he will definitely graduate with a first class.

He is fearless and not scared of any human. He would approach you without shame if he needed something off you and if you refuse him, he would disturb and be on your neck in a good way till you give him a listening ear.

I think it’s bad to speak bad of what you know nothing about all in a bid to tarnish someone’s image because you don’t like him.
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by MXrap: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2017
Nwokem stop spitting nonsense. Show us his academic profile to prove whether he ever graduated from unn.

[s]
gbosaa:

wear with your life that Tony didn’t graduate because he was rusticated on the ground of cult involvement.
[/s]
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Agentsmith002: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2017
MXrap:
Professional gala hawker..hehehehe

I have your fellow abakaleke miscreants that dispose refuse for us. Why are you guys low esteemed and with no ambition to be big? Why is it that you see gala hawking as the biggest enterprise? Is this some sort of curse..generational hawking curse cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]
. name one of ur brands Mr company owner let's start from there.

a known failure forming rich man only on nairaland but when invited to prove his worth,he will pick race.

chino,prove me wrong by showing us one of ur business empire here

ezi
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by MXrap: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2017
Chyke you are an abakakele miscreant, you are well known gala hawker because that's the mainstay of abakakele people. You guys hawker gala in day and turn armed robbers at night. You want to attack my business with your fellow abakakele gala hawkers. Cursed bastard.

[s]
Agentsmith002:
. name one of ur brands Mr company owner let's start from there. known failure forming rich man only on nairaland but when invited to prove his worth,he will pick race.chino,prove me wrong by showing us one of ur business empire here
ezi
[/s]
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Agentsmith002: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2017
MXrap:
Chyke you are an abakakele miscreant, you are well known gala hawker because that's the mainstay of abakakele people. You guys hawker gala in day and turn armed robbers at night. You want to attack my business with your fellow abakakele gala hawkers. Cursed bastard.

[s][/s]
. goal shifting

i am done with you
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by MXrap: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2017
I can't come down so low to measure d.ick with an almajiri-igbo like you. Its an insult to commonsense. cool

[s]
Agentsmith002:
. goal shifting i am done with you
[/s]
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Agentsmith002: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2017
MXrap:
I can't come down so low to measure d.ick with an almajiri-igbo like you. Its an insult to commonsense. cool

[s][/s]
. for the sake of it. let's just bury this once and for all

show me ur worth and i will show you mine here. i will start by showing a carton of gala on my head(laughs) as a gala hawker

am waiting for you or better still,we can meet at Onitsha on Saturday ,i will be at Onitsha on Saturday on business trip

can we do it?
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by MXrap: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Hehehehehe..

I said you are an almajiri-igbo. I can give you my address at Udoka estates but you can only meet with my gateman. You guys are almajiris and 2nd class in igbo land. It is an insult for me to descend so low to measure with an abakaleke miscreant. Tufia

[s]
Agentsmith002:
. for the sake of it. let's just bury this once and for allhow me ur worth and i will show you mine here. i will start by showing a carton of gala on my head(laughs) as a gala hawkeram waiting for you or better still,we can meet at Onitsha on Saturday ,i will be at Onitsha on Saturday on business tripcan we do it?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? / The Link Between The Modern Yoruba And Ancient Egyptians By Reno Omokri / IPOB Stage Peaceful Protest In Owerri(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.