Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms (31085 Views)

Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by ysquare(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2017
Our Senates are trying so hard to be like Alibaba and Basket Mouth. I think they should get down to serious business. Check out this Senate Shehu Sani twitt

The recall of Mainaldo is to replenish the loss of Babachez who was a striker and leading goal scorer for the Dynamo Cabal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/922547013107019777

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2017
grin I watched journalist hang out yesterday and I was shocked that TVC were supporting that criminal....

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Nigeria: a country that takes serious issues with levity and make it a joke, both the youth and the corrupt politicians!
A country where one Sitting senator releases Hit tracks and dresses like a hip hop artist all over the world, while another one is a dancing senator and many many more!
SMH!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin I watched journalist hang out yesterday and I was shocked that TVC were supporting that criminal....
TVC is looking for favour after Tinubu was sidelined.

Jimmy Disu of Classic Fm is now wailing more than the wailers

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Alexk2(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

I watched it too and that is what is called a balanced Journalism...btw., they didnt exactly exonerate him of those accusations

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Atiku2019: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

The program is becoming a joke, where they massage the ego of jubril and osibanjo knowing fully well that jubril in a normal country should have been impeached...

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin grin grin grin
Good morning TURKISH TIME grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2017
Alexk2:

I watched it too and that is what is what is called balanced Journalism...btw., they didnt exactly said he didnt stole.

That program is so fvxked up, the only allow northerners mostly to comment, and when a southerner is making a reasonable comment condemning the government they quickly cut the call and say its network issue. Tinubu is a criminal

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Fxmanager(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2017
Okay
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Alexk2(m): 8:14am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

That program is so fvxked up, the only allow northerners mostly to comment, and when a southerner is making a reasonable comment condemning the government they quickly cut the call and say its network issue. Tinubu is a criminal
Since you already know you're lying, i'll just let you enjoy it.....meanwhile i have this for you and your likes; No government, no organisation, no citizen can afford to be less than vigilant in combating bigotry, intolerance and hatred. And frankly, our way of life depends on that vigilance if we must survive either seperately or as one!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by 9japrof(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Everyday it's keep becoming obvious to every dick and Tom that the 2015 change is a callosal failure.

We got ourselves into a fix and it's tightening everyday.

The worse is that this same shitty politicians would port into other parties come 2019 and the scamming continues

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by nairavsdollars(f): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2017
In saner climes, Shehu Sani should not be talking in public. Is this not the same man 'negotiating' with Boko Haram to 'rescue' Chibok girls? After doing the hatchet job, he was compensated with a senatorial position like Melaye

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Factfinder1(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2017
I like and respect this man for being honest and truthful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by SurePresident: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2017
We have irresistible Project Proposals. The National Cake belongs to us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Generalkaycee(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2017
I HATE BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by freshboi88: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Babajide and Jimi Disu.....I dnt miss their analysis

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Legolast: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Good morning TURKISH TIME grin

You dey ughelli, you dey shout Turkish time for here. Go sit down jo

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2017
Ok let me too talk my own in football terms but na question I wan ask o:

Is it possible for a player to come off the bench and walk straight into the field of play without the knowledge of the coach?

I no mention name na question I ask.

It is never advisable to trust politicians.

The saddest part is that these politicians love fingering our brains by playing on our intelligence and we just foolishly allow them.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Legolast:

You dey ughelli, you dey shout Turkish time for here. Go sit down jo
I go where jubril go now I'm coming back

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Legolast: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Generalkaycee:
I HATE BUHARI

So We should go and be coming? Mtcheew...
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by freshboi88: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2017
But that anchor for journalist hangout head sha.....the fat in that guys head can form a new human being

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by asawanathegreat(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2017
Hahahaha shehu Sani D chairman of lion and jackals.
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2017
freshboi88:

Babajide and Jimi Disu.....I dnt miss their analysis
@bolded, that guy is damn too bias

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by judgedredd22(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Alexk2:

I watched it too and that is what is called a balanced Journalism...btw., they didnt exactly said he didnt stole.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by SalamRushdie: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Generalkaycee:
I HATE BUHARI
You dont hate him more than me

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by AK481(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Alexk2:

Since you already know you're lying, i'll just let you enjoy it.....meanwhile i have this for you and your likes; No government, no organisation, no citizen can afford to be less than vigilant in combating bigotry, intolerance and hatred. And frankly, our way of life depends on that vigilance if we must survive either seperately or as one!

grammer

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by ifyalways(f): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Don't blame him jare

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Legolast: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

I go where jubril go now I'm coming back

Have you taken from what belong to everybody but to nobody?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi And The 2 Controversial Rail Projects / Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest / INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.