Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday (6291 Views)

Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks / Reactions As Underwater Wedding Pictures Flood The Internet – SEE PHOTOS / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by FvckShiT(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
tongue
fúck! I'll love to fúck that bloodyfûcking azz then fuçkin cúm on her fuçkin böobs kiss
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by RoyalBlak007: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
♤ nice
♤ body
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by sinaj(f): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamRaizo:
customers.
guys they try sha sad
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by sinaj(f): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:

her followers on instagram will automatically shoot up
hm

Its well
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by XYZo: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
It's called Mapouka cheesy
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by XYZo: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
sinaj:
hm

Its well
Mapouka wink
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by sinaj(f): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
XYZo:

Mapouka wink
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by XYZo: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
See face like who wan poo strong poo � � �

2 Likes

Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by sinaj(f): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
XYZo:
cheesy grin
wats funi
Now m lost
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by XYZo: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
sinaj:
wats funi

Now m lost
U look like someone that has just finished a big bowl of Eba n beans cheesy grin
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Yareema22(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
nawa ooo....dis one na end times birthday...
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by sinaj(f): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
XYZo:

U look like someone that has just finished a big bowl of Eba n beans cheesy grin
haba! The food is actually on my mind but av nt eaten it yet lol
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by XYZo: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
sinaj:
haba! The food is actually on my mind but av nt eaten it yet lol

Try it n tank me later cheesy wink

Buh don't overload else u go mess scatter cheesy
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by sinaj(f): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
XYZo:

Try it n tank me later cheesy wink

Buh don't overload else u go mess scatter cheesy
lol
Overload sure pass.
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by irofulu(f): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
getting nude like this is the beginning of higher form of madness, and very low self esteem, she also wanted attention, but I will advise her to go for deliverance, controlling spirit is real, that is why I won't totally blame her....
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by XYZo: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
sinaj:
lol

Overload sure pass.

U go like to dey mess wella, as I see u so. And ur mess go thick like awon omo tika bodi tongue
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by rajiraymond(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mitchew! Amoeba.
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by nerdfrost(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
gbzed:
Why she com dey look like say dem force her.

To my unborn kids I promise you wouldn't have a mother as stupid as this woman

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Ok this is the most savage post ave read today

1 Like

Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by COURVOISier(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
She resemble bisola
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by mozele(m): 12:23am On Oct 26, 2017
sinaj:
Na wa o!

But what will she gain from this now

lols it is guys that should be asking you ladies that kind of questions and not the way round.
so now as a lady, what do you think she'll get from this height of insanity?
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by Kobicove(m): 2:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Oh la la cheesy
Re: The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday by sinaj(f): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
mozele:

lols it is guys that should be asking you ladies that kind of questions and not the way round.
so now as a lady, what do you think she'll get from this height of insanity?
if u ask me na who i go ask

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself / Strippers Seen Dancing At A Wedding Reception In Nigeria (video) / Girls Are Only For Fvck! (Have No Mercy!!! )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.