Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. (9562 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by waternogetememy: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2017
I AM NOT HAPPY WITH SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS LACK OF DIRECTION.

THERE IS A NEED FOR THEM TO HAVE A DIRECTION OF THEIR OWN, TO AVOID BEING USED TO PURSUE OTHER REGIONS AGENDA.

THE SS NEEDS A SE THAT KNOWS WAT THEY ARE DOING AS A PARTNER AND BROTHER IN OTHER TO MOVE BOTH REGIONS FORWARD.

IGBO GOVS FROM MY SE REGION, PLS STOP BEING BITCHES, GOD GAVE U DICKS.

STOP OPENING UR YANSH FOR EVERY BODY TO FCUCK. MAN NO SUPPOSE OPEN YANSH 4 HIS FELLOW MAN.

BE STRONG AND RESOLUTE TO DEATH IF NEED BE.

WE ARE TIRED OF UR SHOW OF SHAME.

WHO DONT KNOW SW AGENDA IS TO YORUBANISE LAGOS.

EVERY ONE OF THEIR DEMAND IS AIMED AT ONE THING, LAGOS.

THE COMMERCIAL CAPITAL OF OUR COUNTRY AND FORMER CAPITAL CITY.

LAGOS IS NOT YORUBA LAND, IT IS NIGERIA LAND BECOS WE TOOK IT FROM A FOREST-SWAMP AND DEVELOPED IT.

IF YORUBA INSIST ON CLAIMING WAT BELONGS TO ALL OF US, JUST LIKE ABUJA, THEN THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS CALLLING FOR ONE NIGERIA. THE COUNTRY SHOULD BE DIVIDED.

WHO MADE AMBODE CHAIRMAN? WHERE MY PEOPLE SUPPOSE OPEN MOUTH AND TALK, THEY WILL BE BEHAVING LIKE PUSSY.

EVEN OUR IGBO WOMEN CAN PERFORM MUCH BETTER AND THAT IS Y I AM CANVASSING FOR A FEMALE GOV OF ANAMBRA.

STELLA ODUAH OR BIANCA OJUKWU.

I AM TIRED OF MAN BITCHES, MAN PROSTITUTE, MAN HOE. MEN THAT OPEN YANSH FOR OTHER MEN TO FUCUK

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by winnerz: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2017
Space booked.

You need Panadol?

Come and take grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by omoharry(f): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2017
winnerz:
Space booked.

You need Panadol?

Come and take grin
hmmmmmmm! you are right.he seriously need a dose of it.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2017
Lagos will always be a Yoruba land

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Buharimustgo: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2017
My dear they are more than cowards and hmmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by FemiFimile: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Buharimustgo:
My dear they are more than cowards and hmmmm
wat is dis one saying...
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by winnerz: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2017
omoharry:
hmmmmmmm! you are right.he seriously need a dose of it.

As in seriously o!
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Ballmer: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017
What happened to your father ? Why not have him wrestle the mantle of leadership from Ambode so you no longer worry about Yorubanizing Lagos.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by FemiFimile: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017
jupiterx:

there are other tribes there dat help develop it, that dont mean it is not yoruba land.
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by fergie001: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2017
I do not think I support all you said up there,
But for the Sake/E Governors,not 1 of them have an atom of sense.

Their conducts(not on this matter),shows apparent continuous stupidity.
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2017
I really don’t understand igbo obsession with Lagos Walahi! What kinda people are these? Me I am tired of fighting them oooo

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Movic1(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2017
Another mad man on the loose! he's obsessed with Lagos like his life depend on it! if you aren't jobless, U won't be opening threads with different handles talking rubbish about Yorubas/lagos. Av u forgotten? it's your father that own lagos. Rubbish!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Biety: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2017
Thief.
They always covet what does not belong to them.

If some igbo youths can be asking yorubas questions concerning lagos ownership, the SS minority tribes should watch their back.

It's now clear that they are land grabbers, but one thing is very sure they can never grab/steal yoruba land.

@OP, the only part i see as truth in your thread is the line that says you have no leader in Igbo land.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by kettykin: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2017
if Lagos is Yorubanised , Lagos will become another Ibadan or something worse, that is why when i heard that the Lagos assembly wants to force secondary school students in Lagos to learn yourba i laughed it off as a sick and not well thought out demented Jokes which would backfire without remedies.

Lagos is the way it is now because other tribes are in Lagos and boosting its diversity, immediately the big tribes leave , Lagos will sink into a cess pool of Low human development index made up of , Tailors , Agbo sellers, Omonile , Skull miners , human parts dealers, cultist, Baby Mamas, Ritual killers , Baddoo, hard drug inhalers, bus conductors , yello Cab drivers, agbero , NURTW members. This group of people rather than add value to Lagos will depreciate the little value lagos has and sink into something worse than Ibadan is experiencing.

A stitch in time will save many Lives and days of worries

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Movic1(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2017
Shallow-brained! tell me one eastern state that is better than Ibadan! it's only a fool that will leave his father's house to damage and keep developing another man's house! If Igbos are the real developers of Lagos, what's stopping them from doing the same thing in 5 eastern state that's not upto the size of Oyo state?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2017
LAGOS AS A FORMER CAPITAL OF NIGERIA ( FOR 86 YEARS) BELONGS TO ALL NIGERIANS..... INCLUDING THE ABOKI FROM KEBBI STATE

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2017
Biety:
Thief.
They always covet what does not belong to them.

If some igbo youths can be asking yorubas questions concerning lagos ownership, the SS minority tribes should watch their back.

It's now clear that they are land grabbers, but one thing is very sure they can never grab/steal yoruba land.

@OP, the only part i see as truth in your thread is the line that says you have no leader in Igbo land.
but for some twisted reason u from SW claim ownership of oil found on Bayelsa land

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by laudate: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I really don’t understand igbo obsession with Lagos Walahi! What kinda people are these? Me I am tired of fighting them oooo
In fact, as I read that OP's post I just weak. I no know whether to laugh or shout. Biko, tell me when did your Lagos become part of Igbo land, that this Igbo OP is now wailing and lamenting over it?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Movic1:
Shallow-brained! tell me one eastern state that is better than Ibadan! it's only a fool that will leave his father's house to damage and keep developing another man's house! If Igbos are the real developers of Lagos, what's stopping them from doing the same thing in 5 eastern state that's not upto the size of Oyo state?
Igbos contributed largely in making lagos a commercial hub.... and by developing many property, they contributed in giving lagos the beautiful skyline it has. As for ibadan, all nigerian cities are below lagos and abuja (as capital and former capital) so no need to gloat. U can only personalise lagos when ss can personalise their oil
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2017
laudate:

In fact, as I read that OP's post I just weak. I no know whether to laugh or shout. Biko, tell me when did your Lagos become part of Igbo land, that this Igbo OP is now wailing and lamenting over it?
when did oil found on warri soil become yours to share?
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by laudate: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:
Igbos contributed largely in making lagos a commercial hub.... and by developing many property, they contributed in giving lagos the beautiful skyline it has. As for ibadan, all nigerian cities are below lagos and abuja (as capital and former capital) so no need to gloat. U can only personalise lagos when ss can personalise their oil
Oga stop those lies, biko. Which property did they develop? Lagos was already developed before the Igbo migrated there.

If it upsets you too much, oya uproot all your properties from Lagos and take it back to the East and see if Lagos would not continue thriving.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by laudate: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:
when did oil found on warri soil become yours to share?
What dirty oil? Does Ondo state not produce oil? Why do you assume that all the oil money only comes from Warri?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2017
jupiterx:
lagos stopped being a yoruba land when in 1860 it became capital of british west africa. Many yorubas in lagos today are not originally from lag.... including tinubu and ambode
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2017
laudate:

What dirty oil? Does Ondo state not produce oil? Why do you assume that all the oil money only comes from Warri?
ok keep ondo oil let ss keep theirs... then u can keep lagos
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2017
laudate:

Oga stop those lies, biko. Which property did they develop? Lagos was already developed before the Igbo migrated there.

If it upsets you too much, oya uproot all your properties from Lagos and take it back to the East and see if Lagos would not continue thriving.
ya lagos was already developed starting from 1860 when it became capital of british west aftica. Lagos was not developed by yorubas but by every nigerian including the british. How come u dont have another mega city in sw if u guys are so good

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Movic1(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:

Funny! Lagos is already a commercial hub even before Igbos know what is a Car and road to Lagos. Before the mass exodus of Igbos to lagos, Eko is already a commercial hub! If by selling of okirika, pirated CD, Fanyogo etc is what makes a city commercial hub, then Aba should be No.1 in Africa. Stop fooling your self my brother! before I go, Hope you aren't referring to one skyline funded by Gtbank, a yoruba owned bank?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Biety: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:
but for some twisted reason u from SW claim ownership of oil found on Bayelsa land
who is claiming bayelsa oil ?
Ondo state is a Yorubaland and crude Oil is being mined there. So we can say SW is contributing to to the Oil sustaining Nigeria today.

Thesame can not be said of your region, SE that only contributes palm Oilcheesy

Besides, is Bayelsa now igbo land?you wan to steal that place too? Land grabing no go kill you people o.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Throwback: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:
lagos stopped being a yoruba land when in 1860 it became capital of british west africa. Many yorubas in lagos today are not originally from lag.... including tinubu and ambode

Stop sewing rubbish.

GoldCoast (Ghana) was the capital of British WestAfrica.

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by bakynes(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2017
OP is a very funny fool, you took it from the forest and built Lagos! Hahaha! You are indeed crazy.We are greatful to the British colonial government for building Lagos as the seat of colonial administration. Before Igbo man knew a place called Lagos, people called Awori (a Yoruba sub group)were dwelling there besides, Lagos state today is a combination of the Lagos colony and part of the western region.

Built Lagos from the forest my as*s

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Biety: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2017
laudate:

Thanks bro, the lover of yoruba you are.
I don't even know you've replied the boy before posting mine.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Fulmigati: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2017
Cognitive dissonance is screaming we are one Nigeria and Lagos is Yoruba land. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by bakynes(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:
Mumu Ambode is a bonafide Ijebu Lagos indigene from Epe,the truth is you Igbos don't even know anything about this so called Lagos you wish were yours. When did your forefathers start migrating to Lagos?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja / Of The Followings, Which Is The Highest Killer Of Nigerians? / INEC Lists Hurdles To Anambra, 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.