Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} (3204 Views)

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by Stevebamdex(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2017
If this bird{who has no fear of allah} is to be caught,what do you think should be done to it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by Amberon11: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2017
Hahahahahha
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by Bruno3000(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2017
The bird seems to be in charge. Catch it if u can. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2017
Nyc try but Birds do not even fly across the kabah they circumnavigate the kaabah no matter how high it flys up in the sky

And that pic is a poorly edited pic
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by johnydon22(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
Nyc try but Birds do not even fly across the kabah they circumnavigate the kaabah no matter how high it flys up in the sky

provide a picture of that spot that is unedited

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
johnydon22:

provide a picture of that spot that is unedited
I don't need to provide any pictures because I have been there u knw that the pic is fake no bird flys across it will circumnavigate because he knows who created him
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by analice107: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
I don't need to provide any pictures because I have been there u knw that the pic is fake no bird flys across it will circumnavigate because he knows who created him
Stop lying. Birds shiiits on the ka'abba everytime.

6 Likes

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by Ola17: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Poor Photoshop undecided
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by kingvicky(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:

Of course, cheap miracles to glorify the god of Islam...

Even cockroaches perform the Sallat.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
analice107:

hw will something that doesn't fly across kabaah shit on top

but sha u no get sense Na y
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
kingvicky:

Of course, cheap miracles to glorify the god of Islam...

Even cockroaches perform the Sallat.
en go do am for Jerusalem nah cheap miracle
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by analice107: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
hw will something that doesn't fly across kabaah shit on top

but sha u no get sense Na y
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Parishbookaddict posted a picture here once where the Kaabba was covered with bird's poo, this one here is even minor. Oga stop lying birds poos on it well.
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
U said covered not shit
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Parishbookaddict posted a picture here once where the Kaabba was covered with bird's poo, this one here is even minor. Oga stop lying birds poos on it well.
re post d pic
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by OtemSapien: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
When Allah is in a cage, even a snail will shit on the kabba. Well, it's a normal thing. Animals don't respect human's gods.
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
OtemSapien:
When Allah is in a cage, even a snail will shit on the kabba. Well, it's a normal thing. Animals don't respect human's gods.
you don c am inside b4

Ëy kin fôñù ni?

énu yin se wan rún bayi

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by OtemSapien: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
you don c am inside b4

Ëy kin fôñù ni?

énu yin se wan rún bayi
yes, in a vacuum cage

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 226:13,26, 27

13. And Otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.

26[b]. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.[/b]
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.

Allah to n be ninu tubu, ki lo fe fi foyin? Je n bomu mi fun un jare

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
U must b a Madman c de. Way deaf and blind man go dey flog u till dey blow the horn for resurrection if u don't become a muslim B4 u die

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nd five people just reverted today nd until dat day otemsnape that ur name bcoz u remind me of Snape in Harry porter
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by oyeludef(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
analice107:
grin
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by analice107: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
oyeludef:
grin
Oh my Lawd, see my brother. Have i seen you this year? Wow. How have you been?
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
analice107:

no pics
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by oyeludef(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
analice107:

av been great dear was less active on Nairaland but av to be now for some reasons. How r u? I see u r still dealing with dem liars...
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by tartar9(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nice try undecided

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by GodsMopol: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
OtemSapien:

I knew you will be here

Threads like this gets Atum excited

At*m must really be a lonely guy

grin grin
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by GodsMopol: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
OtemSapien:
yes, in a vacuum cage

Allah to n be ninu tubu, ki lo fe fi foyin? Je n bomu mi fun un jare

Opposed development undecided
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
tartar9:
Nice try undecided
u shuldnt have spoilt d show na tartar9 their lies were amusing me does he even thinks he can show that poorly edited pic to a boy of 3yrs and he won't laff at him
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by analice107: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
no pics
Won't you say it's photoshopped? Guy, gerarahia.
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by analice107: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
oyeludef:
av been great dear was less active on Nairaland but av to be now for some reasons. How r u? I see u r still dealing with dem liars...
hahahahahahahaahha, satan never gives up and we will be here to keep exposing him.

It's good to have you back.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
analice107:

Won't you say it's photoshopped? Guy, gerarahia.
no I won't if it's not

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by analice107: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
no I won't if it's not
Start by accepting the obvious one posted here.
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by Daviddson(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
I'm a Christian but I won't subscribe to this thread or whatever purpose it intends to serve. The next time a Muslim or atheist post a similar picture of a church, etc, what's going to be our defense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyedepo’s Covenant University Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" / World War 3 Is About To Start! - Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.