Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} (3200 Views)

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
watchwoman:

Are you there all the time? The fact that you went there and didn't see a bird fly over does not mean that birds don't fly over it at all. Birds fly over anything and everything expect maybe volcanic regions and the Bermuda triangle.
I was just. Sharing what I noticed
and why you carry d matter for head like dat

Makaah is a holy someone has been there and she didn't see d kaaba through out her pilgrimage so dere are different experinces
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by watchwoman(f): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
I was just. Sharing what I noticed
and why you carry d matter for head like dat

Makaah is a holy someone has been there and she didn't see d kaaba through out her pilgrimage so dere are different experinces
I carry matter for head or na you carry matter for head
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
watchwoman:

I carry matter for head or na you carry matter for head
it obvious dat u are furious
so just gerarahia u knw wat am saying
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by watchwoman(f): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
it obvious dat u are furious
furious over a bird that pops on the Kaaba,think again friend
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by sorextee(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
So many pple for here don chop belleful.
If for all things, na bird on top kaaba una dey argue about..

And talking about the kaaba.. I read different stories about how it came to be.

1. That Abraham built it and gave his son Ishmael as a gift.

2. That Abraham ND Ishmael built it together.

3. That when the people of makkah chased Mohammed(SAW) outta their place, he left. And wen d pple of makkah woke up d next day, they saw the kaaba there. Some argued it was MOHAMMED(SAW) who built it at midnight, while some said it fell from d sky.

So now, which one of dem is correct. If the three assumptions aint correct, tell us d real story..
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
sorextee:
So many pple for here don chop belleful.
If for all things, na bird on top kaaba una dey argue about..

And talking about the kaaba.. I read different stories about how it came to be.

1. That Abraham built it and gave his son Ishmael as a gift.

2. That Abraham ND Ishmael built it together.

3. That when the people of makkah chased Mohammed(SAW) outta their place, he left. And wen d pple of makkah woke up d next day, they saw the kaaba there. Some argued it was MOHAMMED(SAW) who built it at midnight, while some said it fell from d sky.

So now, which one of dem is correct. If the three assumptions aint correct, tell us d real story..
point 2 is the right one. D rems are wrong
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
watchwoman:

furious over a bird that pops on the Kaaba,think again friend
den dabb it off bitch
And hey we are not cool ok
Till we meet again
I have serious matters to attend

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by watchwoman(f): 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
den dabb it off bitch And hey we are not cool ok Till we meet again I have serious matters to attend
Really, you resort to insults? speaks volume of your character. Anyways I have forgiven you genuinely from my heart. I love you friend
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 6:06am On Oct 27, 2017
watchwoman:

Really, you resort to insults? speaks volume of your character.
Anyways I have forgiven you genuinely from my heart. I love you friend
are you not bitch?
So how is it an insultgrin

Wise up bitch grin

I don't friend bitches I only friend ladies(muslim ladies) so we're still not cool cool
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by watchwoman(f): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
are you not bitch?
So how is it an insultgrin

Wise up bitch grin

I don't friend bitches I only friend ladies(muslim ladies) so we're still not cool cool

I have done what Jesus has commanded which is to love and forgive.

You have done what Mohammed has commanded which is not to take unbelievers for friends and be harsh towards them.

I have chosen the path to follow, you also have chosen yours .Have a blessed day dear.
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2017
watchwoman:

I have done what Jesus has commanded which is to love and forgive.

You have done what Mohammed has commanded which is not to take unbelievers for friends and be harsh towards them.

I have chosen the path to follow, you also have chosen yours .Have a blessed day dear.
for her bitchy mind now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is Healing In His Stripes. / Download Over 40 Free Mp3 Audios And Ebook By Pastor Olumide Emmanuel / Did Jesus Really Exist? Proving Jesus Without The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.