Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) (28314 Views)

Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by DRIFTyKING(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
A Nigerian man, Ikechukwu Nwanosike, surprised his girlfriend of 3 years, Jessica Onyeanu with a marriage proposal at the Mall in Egbu, Owerri, Imo state.

A video shows Ikechukwu, going on his knee, popped the golden 4 words to a now surprised Jessica who was chatting with a friend, she at first being shocked with the whole thing hid her face, and finally walked up to Ikechukwu and said yes.

Here’s what a close friend, Mic Milli who sent in the story to Lailasblog.com exclusively told us;

They have been dating for 3years now… I found the lady miss Jessica worthy, so I did a little magic of bringing them close, don’t ask me how.
There have been ups and downs in the past 3years… But in all they both choose to keep working towards perfection but on Monday 23rd Oct 2017 something I have been expecting happened though I saw it in a vision. Lol. on Sunday but I didn’t know it will come soon… Miss Jessica finally said YES to Mr. Ikechukwu Nwanosike.

Photos and a video is below;

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by DRIFTyKING(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Airforce1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congrats guys

Wife is so pretty.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Neimar: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
see head like akpola shoe grin

37 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by iamJ(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Those faces cheesy

Their kids will be very fine cheesy

33 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by DRIFTyKING(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by iamJ(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Airforce1:
Congrats guys

Wife is so pretty.

so u know fine?

shame we havent seen you with a fine one b4

30 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by RoyalBlak007: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
gringrincheesygrin

cheesygrin Na for MMA I go propose to my ßaßyMama cool

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by nikkypearl(f): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
The girl is pretty

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
gringrincheesygrin

cheesygrin Na for MMA I go propose to my ßaßyMama cool

wink

Finally, 2 popular Romancelanders will surely soon hit the FP with astonishing prewedding photoshoot tongue

WE ARE WAITING wink

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by agbonkamen(f): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
The guy head be like new baby Benz grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by RoyalBlak007: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

wink

Finally, 2 popular Romancelanders will surely soon hit the FP with astonishing prewedding photoshoot tongue

WE ARE WAITING wink

♤Which ROMANCELANDER ?

shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Which ROMANCELANDER ?

[font=Serif]shocked grin [OU/font]

grin grin grin

YOU

&

HER →(^ω^)

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Pusyiter(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lucky Babe...the guy must be a Nairalander cos they are good guys not the used and dump kinda guyz

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by RoyalBlak007: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin grin

YOU

&

HER →(^ω^)

♤ who's "HER"

♤ moniker pls?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by joystickextendr: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congrats.. The guy's shiny head though grin lipsrsealed

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by lordmanuelle(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Some guys head be shining like mirror

Congratulations
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by nairaman66(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Many Congrats!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Teewhy2: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
congratulations
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by motun2017(f): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
nawa o.the girl is too fine abeg
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by DanielsParker(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Good thing she didn't reject
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Looking for cheap publicity, are we? undecided

nikkypearl:
The girl is pretty

Why you dey do your mouth like funnel? Hmm...I dey suspect you.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by sirjentul05(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
I wish say she be my babe, she for hear nwiiiii
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by OPAUGBEE(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congrats to them. Next pls...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Pusyiter:
Lucky Babe...the guy must be a Nairalander cos they are good guys not the used and dump kinda guyz

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by sod09(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
65% of these proposals doesn't end in marriage, just turning the dumb ladies to sex slaves

congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
She is beautiful and she look so happy.
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by delugajackson: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by superior494(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Okay
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Is the guy's head dented?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lord of the ring grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story / She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.