Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) (56332 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / All Nursery And Primary School Osun Vacated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Below are pictures of a world class high school commissioned by Governor Aregbesola in Ilesa, Osun State.

The Governor was welcomed by a mammoth crowd who all cheered when he arrived the scene of the commissioning.

The world class high school named Ilesa Government High School is part of the new models witnessed today in the state.

https://www.wotzup.ng/aregbesola-world-class-high-school/

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
more pictures

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
more pics

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
more photos

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by DEXTROVERT: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
I
Salute
Your
Prudency
Sir.

Making
Secondary
School
look
University

222 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mttcheeeew

Just one secondary school?

Do you even know how many secondary school a state needs to cater for the young ones

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by afroniger: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
This is good, I won't lie.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Mttcheeeew

Do you even know how many secondary school a state needs to cater for the young ones
Read the OP very well to see that the school is just one of the many he has established in the state.

lalasticlala

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by fyneguy: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Mttcheeeew

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by FlyoruB: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Mttcheeeew

You must not be current to have said this. Aregbesola has been commissioning the best-looking schools in the country, no be today.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
ARCHITECTURAL MASTERPIECE.

Good job Aregbe!

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by adem30: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mr. Aregbesola, I wish you can read this.

You have rendered the entire Governors my State, Kwara State have ever produce USELESS.

I salute your courage.

Whenever I pass through Osun en-route Kwara state, I am always speechless

181 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by NOC1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
no human can fault Rauf on school buildings....

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by updatechange(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Mttcheeeew

Even if its just one, at least its of a high and world class standard.
Which one has your state governor built upon all the huge allocation amass to them?
Osun state is one of the lowest beneficiaries when it comes to monthly allocation and revenue but yet the quality of education down there has never been compromised.
Need I remind you of the mega schools he built in 2016 in which one was commissioned by the president
Kudos to Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola thumbs up

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Where's the wisdom in taking a huge debt to award contracts for schools. The IGR that's going to pay salaries of teachers for next 50 years is left unattended to and some persons are here praising mediocrity.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by adem30: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
No Governor in Nigeria since 1999 till date can be boast of the structure except Aregbe. Congratulations Baba Kabiru

36 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by adem30: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Desyner:
Where's the wisdom in taking a huge debt to award contracts for schools. The IGR that's going to pay salaries of teachers for next 50 years is left unattended to and some persons are here praising mediocrity.

Will you keep this rubbish to yourself? Show us what your Governor is spending money on. If you can not invest on Education, what else can you?

Product of stomach infrastructure

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by adem30: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Desyner:

Shame on you for calling this Mediocrity

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by daclemx: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
A revolution is coming...join now

https://web./36716667705

No violence
No Hate speech
No Guns

Youths....the time is ripe to lead this country.

Please do not ignore....we know it will not be easy but strength lies in UNITY...Think of how you struggled through school and still no employment. They say many graduates are unemployable, so who is in charge of the institutions? Is it not government? What will become of your children after spending thousands to train them? Do you think the job situation or opportunities will be better in the future? Youths are engaging in all sort of unlawful activities just to make ends meet. Do you think anyone in his right senses will choose to become a criminal? No. But because our leaders don't care about the youths, they only care about their pockets that's why YOUTHS are suffering today. It is happening everywhere..please come on YOUTHS.... Join now and let's make Nigeria great again....It will be difficult but not impossible....it is only a lazy man that runs from challenges....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
wow Wonderful Art,from the Architect Gov!!! keep it up Aregbesola

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Spylord48: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wow finally Aregbe have finally commission Ilegram. That school is really a world class but most of the students there are rascals and truants. I just hope those structures and equipment will last long o

22 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Ofemannnu: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Aregbesola is in love. Love of taking Osun state to the greatest heights but capital disappointed him.If a state is heavily indebted but has capital projects then we should doff our hats for the handler/governor of that state.The projects will eventually indirectly facilitate the payment of the debts if the governor is not corrupt. USA can affirm this.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
AM WAITING WHEN DONALD TRUMP WILL COMMISSION HIS, DONT U SEE WE ARE PROGRESSING, now reread again
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by adem30: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Desyner:
BigFööl, those who attacked me yesterday are nowhere today. Kwara is able to increase its IGR against future recurrent expenditures but Osun can't pay salaries any longer because Aregbe use the future teachers salary to award the contract for these schools in the past. Which is better?

Were you not on Nairaland when the state sustainability index was published about a week ago? Seem you only come here to dump propaganda for a fiscal rascal who parades as a governor.

And tell me if Kwara is paying Salary.

Kwara can't pay Salary and no infrastructure, now tell me who lose most? Then judge who is fool here

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by psucc(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hope he won't donate it for Islamic studies?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
my state governor erected staue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by adem30: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
psucc:
Hope he won't donate it for Islamic studies?

Religion fanatics, you are here again.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
adem30:

Will you keep this rubbish to yourself? Show us what your Governor is spending money on. If you can not invest on Education, what else can you?

Product of stomach infrastructure
I am no prnduct of stomach infrastructure. I opposed it here on Nairaland when Aregbe was sharing free money.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
adem30:

And tell me if Kwara is paying Salary.

Kwara can't pay Salary and no infrastructure, now tell me who lose most? Then judge who is fool here
It is a matter of time before the IGR covers all salaries. Can you say same for Osun?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by nwabobo: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Below are pictures of a world class high school commissioned by Governor Aregbesola in Ilesa, Osun State.

The Governor was welcomed by a mammoth crowd who all cheered when he arrived the scene of the commissioning.

The world class high school named Ilesa Government High School is part of the new models witnessed today in the state.

https://www.wotzup.ng/aregbesola-world-class-high-school/

Nigerians and words. How is that world class?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by adem30: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
nwabobo:

Nigerians and words. How is that world class?

Base on Nigeria Standard, that's a world class. You can prove it wrong by posting another on from and state governor in Nigeria

32 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested / American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.