Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery (4806 Views)

Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dear Nairalanders Please meet Bukky(see picture below) a former banker, an everyday Nigerian.....

She has an incredibly large tumor that needs surgery urgently. She has been living with this condition for about 3 years now. She cannot work and has spent all of her savings on medical bills . She is in so much discomfort and would be grateful for any help she can get.

Friends and family have been rallying round to raise $7,000, required for the life saving surgery.
We are using this medium, to call on well meaning Nigerians, hospitals, NGO's to help save a life.......a gofund account has been setup to aid finance the surgery that is required
https://www.gofundme.com/surgery-for-bukky .....Please note that your assistance is not limited to funds....medical advice, medical outreach are all welcome

For more information on her health challenges....you can get across to Bukky Akinbile on 08050888007

CC:Seun, Lalastica, TEHN Group, Mynd44, dominique, Ymodulus, Sissy3 please help move to frontpage

We need all the support and help that can be mustered...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
This life self. In every situation, keep giving thanks. But why did they wait for this long to open gofund me? They can contact Linda and other popular bloggers also to help post on their blogs, then it can go viral.
God will send his favor too not only to raise the money but also do complete healing.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders help push this to front page....Need as much publicity as possible....situation is urgent...
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
All possible support needed
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
NGO's in the house...your support would be appreciated
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2017
Please help spread the word..
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by Austema(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
T
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
I pray God heals her.
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
I pray in the name of all that is pure and good In this world that she gets healed.
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by Rajosh(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
I pray she gets well soon. God please bless me. I want to be a blessing to others.
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Help push to front page.....we need all the help/support. We are really short on the amount for her treatment........
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by Emary(f): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please, for future reference, Rotary International brings in foreign trained doctors and conducts free surgeries every last Thursday - Saturday in September. We just concluded a few weeks ago. Those in Lagos can meet us at the National Stadium and yes, you can also travel down from other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Emary:
Please, for future reference, Rotary International brings in foreign trained doctors and conducts free surgeries every last Thursday - Saturday in September. We just concluded a few weeks ago. Those in Lagos can meet us at the National Stadium and yes, you can also travel down from other parts of Nigeria.

Wow...wish this had come earlier.......Is there anyway the club could still assist
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
khalids:
Fellow Nairalanders help push this to front page....Need as much publicity as possible....situation is urgent...
ds can never make Fp...dats hw heartless nairaland can be.if its one celebrity it wld mke
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by czarina(f): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dominique pls front-page
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by codew0rks(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
pls you promised to send me no i can call for transcript in FUTO. Hav sent msg n em.ail

nnamdiokere45:
ds can never make Fp...dats hw heartless nairaland can be.if its one celebrity it wld mke
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by JazzMode: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Unbelievable! How come this thread is still on page1 ?

Khalids, see if you can tweak the topic to capture more attention.

Have you tried contacted the nairaland TEHN Group?

This Forum has got good people that can help.

cc: TEHN, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, dominique, Ymodulus
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by JazzMode: 7:15am On Nov 02, 2017
khalids:
Dear Nairalanders Please meet Bukky(see picture below) a former banker, an everyday Nigerian.....

She has a tumor that needs surgery urgently. She has been living with this condition for about 3 years now. She cannot work and has spent all of her savings on medical bills . She is in so much discomfort and would be grateful for any help she can get. Calling on well meaning Nigerians, hospitals, NGO's to help save a life.......a gofund account has been setup to aid finance the surgery that is required
https://www.gofundme.com/surgery-for-bukky .....Please note that your assistance is not limited to funds....medical advice, medical outreach are all welcome

For more information on her health challenges....you can get across to Bukky Akinbile on 0805088807

CC:Seun, Lalastica, please help move to frontpage

You could do well to include little more details. Like how much is needed for the surgery?
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2017
JazzMode:
Unbelievable! How come this thread is still on page1 ?

Khalids, see if you can tweak the topic to capture more attention.

Have you tried contacted the nairaland TEHN Group?

This Forum has got good people that can help.

cc: TEHN, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, dominique, Ymodulus

How can one get across to the TEHN group...
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by JazzMode: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2017
khalids:

How can one get across to the TEHN group...

I think this below is their thread, but not very sure though.

https://www.nairaland.com/1315227/e-helpers-network-tehn-official-thread

Please, who is she to you: are you related or she is just a friend?

Dont forget to take it to social media platforms for wider audience.
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 11:46am On Nov 02, 2017
JazzMode:

I think this below is their thread, but not very sure though.

https://www.nairaland.com/1315227/e-helpers-network-tehn-official-thread

Please, who is she to you: are you related or she is just a friend?

Dont forget to take it to social media platforms for wider audience.

Many thanks for all the suggestions.
She's a friend to my Elder sister and we are trying to drum up as much publicity to aid her cause...
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by JazzMode: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
khalids:

Many thanks for all the suggestions.
She's a friend to my Elder sister and we are trying to drum up as much publicity to aid her cause...

K dear. Give it your best shot. All the best. She will survive.
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by JazzMode: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
JazzMode:

K dear. Give it your best shot. All the best. She will survive.

Explore blogs like LindaIkeji, platforms like Twitter, Facebook, instagram.
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
JazzMode:

Explore blogs like LindaIkeji, platforms like Twitter, Facebook, instagram.

Thanks for the suggestion, i'm looking into those platforms too.
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by dominique(f): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
khalids:
All possible support needed

Do you receive private messages on nl? Just sent you one.
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by Funjosh(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
dominique:

Do you receive private messages on nl? Just sent you one.

Yes I got your "Hello"mail.....on my gmail acc.
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 03, 2017
codew0rks:

pls you promised to send me no i can call for transcript in FUTO. Hav sent msg n em.ail

my bro am sorry it skipped my mind n i hardly check my mail...call or watsap me on zero eight one four eight seven five one one three seven
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Does anyone know how i can get across to any of these popular blogs sites, in order to raise more awareness,.....
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by czarina(f): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
khalids:
Does anyone know how i can get across to any of these popular blogs sites, in order to raise more awareness,.....
check their contact us page or mention them on twitter, instagram or any other media... Try to contact Laila's blog, she'll help make it viral... And these new bloggers like Viviangists and the others should be able to help you get across to the big wigs at the top. And why isn't this on front-page yet?
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
czarina:
check their contact us page or mention them on twitter, instagram or any other media... Try to contact Laila's blog, she'll help make it viral... And these new bloggers like Viviangists and the others should be able to help you get across to the big wigs at the top. And why isn't this on front-page yet?
Many thanks....
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Big thanks to all those that have donated and supported one way or the other.........

We are making progress, but still have a way to go.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / Abba Kyari Died 2weeks Ago. Did Channels Tv Make Blunder Here / Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.