Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,510 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery (4772 Views)

Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
For those who might have been trying to contact the lady, her number is 08050888007,
Missed out a zero in the original posting........
God bless as you help support her plight...
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Still in need of support
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by markwel: 7:54am On Dec 13, 2017
khalids:
Still in need of support

@khalids, how much is needed for the surgery?
I work in partnership with some hospitals n NOG in istanbul, lets see if they can help her.
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2017
markwel:

@khalids, how much is needed for the surgery?
I work in partnership with some hospitals n NOG in istanbul, lets see if they can help her.

She is in need of $7,000, so far she has been able to raise $1,500 via her gofundme account.

In-case you want to contact her directly for more detail, here is her number:08050888007.

Thanks for taking interest in her case, all support even non financial is appreciated.....God bless
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2017
This looks like Ovarian tumour , I'd say Meigs syndrome.
Encountered a similarly huge one during my housemanship. Surgery went well ofcus.
Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by markwel: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2017
khalids:

She is in need of $7,000, so far she has been able to raise $1,500 via her gofundme account.

In-case you want to contact her directly for more detail, here is her number:08050888007.

Thanks for taking interest in her case, all support even non financial is appreciated.....God bless

Please tell her to send all her medical documents to mark.wel1998@gmail.com

lets see if we can handle d surgery for free or a lesser amount.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery by khalids: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Let me take this opportunity to say a big thank you, to all that supported in this noble cause....

The lady in question has under gone surgery and is now recuperating just fine......

May we all always find help at our hour of need.

Will post updates when i get some......Stay blessed all....you all rock cool cool cool

cc: TEHN, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, dominique, Ymodulus

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Urine Color And Your Health / Fibroid, Diabetes, Hypertension, Infections Permanent Cure Etc / Easy And Home Remedies For Pimples Naturally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.