Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Are African Men Good men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are African Men Good men? (9503 Views)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are African Men Good men? by hermosa(f): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2010
I think African guys could be better men but they just don't want to make the extra effort maybe cos they are a little bit conceited (actually they are very conceited), they only think about their own pleasure and make little or no effort to get the opposite sex satisfied. This is just one person opinion.
what do you guys think? Am i right?
Re: Are African Men Good men? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2010
hermosa:

I think African guys could be better lovers but they just don't want to make the extra effort maybe cos they are a little bit conceited (actually they are very conceited), they only think about their own pleasure and make little or no effort to get the opposite intimacy satisfied. This is just one person opinion.
what do you guys think? Am i right?
Yes and No. No cos some African guys are better lovers yes cos some are exactly like that.

To cut a long story short, There are good and bad lovers in every race.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by Krissykriss(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
I dnt know abt african guys but i'm a good lover. And i'm african. A naija guy precisely.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by Orikinla(m): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2010
Nigerian men are Africans and surveys proved that we are the best lovers.

I have even published a book on it.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by MissyB1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2010
Majority of them are ____ to write home about. cheesy
Re: Are African Men Good men? by omofat: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2010
Orikinla:

Book details please?
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hbabe(f): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2010
Orikinla:

Really? Thats great.

@topic
They are a bit conceited coz they possess great tools but when it comes to skills they are way behind the pack. Their selfishness lies in their belief that they know it all when they don't know. No man knows it all as body types and needs differ.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by omofat: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
hbabe:

Really? Thats great.

@topic
They are a bit conceited coz they possess great tools but when it comes to skills they are way behind the pack. Their selfishness lies in their belief that they know it all when they don't know. No man knows it all as body types and needs differ.

Is that so?

So you're saying you'd choose technique over size any day right ?
Re: Are African Men Good men? by smooooooth: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2010
the bad thing is dat after all this rant, u all cant do without African Men, particularly the Nigerian men.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hermosa(f): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2010
hbabe i totally agree with you. and not all actually 'posess great tools'. I think majority of 'em are selfish when it comes to se.x and expect women to do all the work in bed and they give nothing in return, well, they do give something back, heartache. grin grin grin
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hbabe(f): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2010
omo~fat:

Is that so?
So you're saying you'd choose technique over size any day right ?
I am selfish enough to want both. grin

smooooooth:

the bad thing is dat after all this rant, u all cant do without African Men, particularly the Nigerian men.
It then becomes a case of 'how man for do?'  Sometimes adapting to someone's culture and belief is not easy so we stick to our Naija bros.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by platinumnk(f): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
Missy B:

LOL, Nigerian Americans are way better cheesy
Re: Are African Men Good men? by skfa1: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
Missy B:

nothing oops something cheesy cheesy
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hbabe(f): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2010
hermosa:

hbabe i totally agree with you. and not all actually 'posess great tools'. I think majority of 'em are selfish when it comes to se.x and expect women to do all the work in bed and they give nothing in return, well, they do give something back, heartache. grin grin grin
Hey babe, which kind of guys have you been hanging out with?  Naija guys are not that bad, infact they are very energetic in bed, the problem with them is their conceit and their technique.  They believe they know a lady's body when they know nothing and they make the grave mistake of applying same technique to every girl they come across thereby leaving a trail of unsatisfied women.

Is this thread supposed to be here?  There is no romantic way to talk about sex!

1 Like

Re: Are African Men Good men? by hbabe(f): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
platinumnk:

lol
Really?
Long time!
Re: Are African Men Good men? by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
Hard to tell. If I had to judge based on experience, I'd say most arent. Some are though, am sure.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by skfa1: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
Me i gat both skillz and the thing  cheesy  cool
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hermosa(f): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
@hbabe, i've actually been fortunate to have a great boyfriend with a beautiful and creative mind, and he's Nigerian but i'm speaking for those who've been misfortuned to be stuck with arrogant and real selfish guys, and y'all don't even lie, there are many guys like that, 'specially in Nigeria.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by MissyB1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
platinumnk:

True?
Most 100% blooded Nigerian [African] Dudes are . . . wink

skfa1:

nothing oops something  cheesy  cheesy
Nna, stop kidding. You and I know what's suppose to be in that Gap. cheesy

skfa1:

Me i gat both skillz and the thing  cheesy  cool
Let me be the Judge. Take down Your boxer.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hermosa(f): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
@skfa1 let's see wat you working with wink*
Re: Are African Men Good men? by smooooooth: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
hermosa:

hbabe i totally agree with you. and not all actually 'posess great tools'. I think majority of 'em are selfish when it comes to se.x and expect women to do all the work in bed and they give nothing in return, well, they do give something back,  heartache. grin grin grin

big lie! African/9ja Men love control , even in bed and do most of the work, not even when they allow u get your cowgirl groove, they hardly make u do all the work cos they are under still jabbing u with their GIANT TOOL!

hbabe:

I am selfish enough to want both. grin
It then becomes a case of 'how man for do?'  Sometimes adapting to someone's culture and belief is not easy so we stick to our Naija bros.

are u sure thats why u still sticking around. LOl. say the truth, naija guyz rock.  grin
Re: Are African Men Good men? by MissyB1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
A Good Lover in general or in Bed alone?
Pesin cannot understand this thread again.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hermosa(f): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
@missy B, a good lover in the sense of 'is he is in bed', what's there not to understand?? tongue
Re: Are African Men Good men? by MissyB1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ah! You woulda made it more comprehensible na.
I thought You meant a Good Lover as in Every aspect.

Topic - Ewww!! I'D rather lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hbabe(f): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2010
@Hermosa
I guess being selfish and conceited makes them bad lovers!  If they can just grow past these they will do just fine.  In all, I don't think there are guys in this world more passionate, energetic and active than the Naija guys!

smooooooth:

big lie! African/9ja Men love control , even in bed and do most of the work, not even when they allow u get your cowgirl groove, they hardly make u do all the work cos they are under still jabbing u with their GIANT TOOL!

are u sure thats why u stick sticking around. LOl. say the truth, naija guyz rock.  grin
Naija guys love control and that is their un-doing!  They are not willing to learn or change to suit the whims of the lady, they just go ahead with what they think is right not minding if they are hitting at the wrong spot.  I agree with you that they are very active and never leave the work for the girl alone.
I stick coz I have been able to impose my needs/desires on him and he learnt very well. cool
Re: Are African Men Good men? by hermosa(f): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ah! You woulda made it more comprehensible na.
I thought You meant a Good Lover as in Every aspect.

Topic - Ewww!! I'D rather lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if you'd rather lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, then i suggest you should, btw 'lover' means a person who has a sexual or romantic relationship with another, but i guess others have got their own defination,
Re: Are African Men Good men? by MissyB1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
Hey! Slow It! Why are You so on the defensive?
B.T.W, If that's the only definition of Lover Your Dic. gave You, then Shred it.

Enjoy Your thread. Tah tah!!! kiss
Re: Are African Men Good men? by MissyB1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
*Double post*
Re: Are African Men Good men? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
Some think they just have to show up with the woodstick and shove it in no preambles required.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2010
Yea,African men are generally good lovers
but may not be as romantic as their western counterparts.

With a few exceptions,of course
Re: Are African Men Good men? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Some think they just have to show up with the woodstick and shove it in no preambles required.

why not. Its the same way MOST of you think merely being female entitles you to royal treatment by men (buy me this, buy me that, make me laugh, cure my menstrual cramp! etc). Nothing given in return.
Re: Are African Men Good men? by omofat: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^^^ Ouch !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mm / The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) / Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.