Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time (49137 Views)

PRICE DROP TO 4.5M!!! 6 TYRES TIPPER FOR AN URGENT SALE. / 9 Star Trek Ships Redesigned As Cars / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by autojosh: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
On the 14th of October 2017, a vehicle was driven to 4 riverine communities in Sagbama and Ekeremor Local Government Areas in Bayelsa State for the first time in history. 

It was a moment of jubilation for the residents who were seeing a vehicle on their land for the first time since they were born. The state governor Hon Seriake Dickson is putting an end to this with an ongoing construction of a N30 billion Sagbama-Ekeremor road. 

The road, which is 60 percent complete, is expected to be completed in 2018. Joyous villagers, who saw vehicles only when they traveled out of their communities and never believed vehicles would come into their locality in their lifetime, trooped out in large numbers to welcome the governor and his entourage.

https://autojosh.com/jubilation-cars-drive-4-riverine-communities-bayelsa-first-time/

Credit: Vanguard .. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/vehicles-enter-four-bayelsa-riverine-communities-first-time/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by HungerBAD: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
God bless this Governor.

Even if the State is a PDP State, good things should be commended by people with good hearts.

One step at a time and Bayelsa will get there.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by gebest: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
great, i wonder why the hen that lays the golden egg being abandoned for such a long time.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by josephine123: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
hmmmm..
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by Bolustical: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bayelsa has been in the news for good reasons in recent time. I commend Governor Dickson for investing so much in the education sector of his state. He is really laying a serious foundation for solid and sound education in Bayelsa.

When someone does well, such person deserves commendation irrespective of party lines.

Nevertheless, Dickson needs to address the salary backlogs in his state.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by greatnaija01: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
wow...
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by RZArecta(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Seriake Dickson is still a thieving idíot cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by NCP: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
The Roads are invisible to the neked eyes.

6 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by moninuola65: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
When am clamouring for WARD GOVERNMENT WG I wonder why people didn't get me right?
seen car for the first time in 21st century!
hun-un!
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by emeijeh(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
I can imagine their joy....

Reminded me of how the home fans were jubilant last Saturday for the scoreline below, as if they won the world cup and champions league together.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by Flexherbal(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Good development!
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by ChangetheChange: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin

Nice one DICK-son

Jimi Agbaje for PDP Chairman

PDP...Power to the People

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by ifex370(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by EmeeNaka: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
what has Bayelsa been doing with all the money they got from oil?
kudos to the governor for this one but more is needed. " To whom much is given, much is expected ".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by kay29000(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nice one by Dickson.
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
The GOVERNOR is better than GEJ......when it comes to physical achievements to Bayelsa people.

Now OTUOKE people need roads.....
No road to OTUOKE again...
If not properly managed, OTUOKE will be cut off completely....
CONTRACTS were awarded and GEJ watched them in humility engulfing the cash.

ALLISON MADUEKE couldn't even construct a bridge of 50Meters across a River in her village.
Now her people are wailing

Now they are weeping...
Seriake Fire down..... Do the needful

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by Ebullience(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
The Governor should be commended for this
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by asawanathegreat(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wayo people don start to brainwash us again oo, make una see dem run oooo

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by oglalasioux(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Maybe I don't have data or my network is slow because I can't see any pictures of the road.

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by SalamRushdie: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
moninuola65:
When am clamouring for WARD GOVERNMENT WG I wonder why people didn't get me right?
seen car for the first time in 21st century!
hun-un!

I love this ur idea of ward govt but is that not what a local govt councillor is?
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by castrol180(m): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
N30b for the road? I smell something! White elephant project...up PDP tho and thumb up for Dickson Seriake

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by feldido(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Seriake the serial Thief?

Road which has been in construction by federal government for over 20 years?

He merely added a few kilometers to his home town.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by Classicjadon(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Good to hear....

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by ruggedtimi(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
ben bruce plz build a road to my hometown akassa

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by kn23h(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bolustical:
Bayelsa has been in the news for good reasons in recent time. I commend Governor Dickson for investing so much in the education sector of his state. He is really laying a serious foundation for solid and sound education in Bayelsa.

When someone does well, such person deserves commendation irrespective of party lines.

Nevertheless, Dickson needs to address the salary backlogs in his state.

What has Okorocha and and Enugu/Ebonyi governors done for their region?

All my flat table head brothers do is discuss SW politics while leaving their region in disarray.

Any good news from the SS, flat heads start shouting SS/SE, yet the SE is competing with North in terms of development.

11 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by ololadeking(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

Nice one DICK-son

Jimi Agbaje for PDP Chairman

PDP...Power to the People
why yu just dey post agbaje shit everywhere hun? Na him sub fr yu abi u no go allow better people run d shit fr pdp

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
I can only see picture of a hilux, which road in follow enter? Pishure

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos / This Lexus LF-1 Limitless SUV Will Leave Your Jaw Dropping (photos) / See The Vintage Car Queen Elizabeth Rode When She Visited Nigeria In 1956 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.