Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview (66935 Views)

My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads / Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... / Open Letter To The Usa Embassy, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by Exclusive32: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nigerians with hypocrisy. you hate Trump naw you want to kill yourself for USA visa.

4 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by Beautyaddy: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
timesup234:
When you visit you will see for yourself. Aside from their high infrastructural development which is already decaying the US. can be easily compare to a third world country in most areas

Yeah Right!

Liar liar, Pants on fire!
Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by simonydurny(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Who needs tips on how to pass visa interviews? Unless you are not worth the visa in the first place.
Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by timesup234: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Yeah Right!

Liar liar, Pants on fire!

You will understand one day...very soon

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by K4daniel: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please who remember this song in the 90's something like.NIGERIA GO BETTER africa go better Andrew no travel again o nigeria go better...Lol..am sure andrew would have even dead by now.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by Enskynelson(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
It is just so sad to see how Nigerians throng US enbassy daily. An interview schedule goes for as much as 60k yet people go cramming there like it is visa to Heaven they are looking for.

3 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by deturla: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Falexbaba1:

I will report you to fellow OGSA boys. So u sabi wetin person fit do enter Ogbodo Amerika, u no come tell us for grp first?
WeldunSir
I

Doctor!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin

You're welcome Sir.
Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by Beautyaddy: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Enskynelson:
It is just so sad to see how Nigerians throng US enbassy daily. An interview schedule goes for as much as 60k yet people go ctamming there like it is visa to Heaven they are looking.

Lol! Do you blame them?

Who wants their future to remain in a "Fanatically Corrupt and Lawless country" called Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by centboy123456(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
jtjohn:
USA visa is the hardest to get....Recently I was denied USA visa even though it was my uncle who invited me for vacation and he work with a reputable company (Verizon wireless company) and I was still denied.

did u went true agent or u did it all by ur self
Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by MVLOX(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Op forget to tell us that the current trend at the embassy is that you have strong tie both here and there someone that can always reason with you to come back home. If u no get den sorry no show. They hardly give visa to 1st timers with no relatives in the US
Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by ipobarecriminals: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
sad
SHAKABOOM:
And make sure you brush ur teeth to avoid bad breath.
undecided
SHAKABOOM:
And make sure you brush ur teeth to avoid bad breath.
u don go there b4?
Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by ipobarecriminals: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
centboy123456:

did u went true agent or u did it all by ur self
whether u did it by urself/tru agent. is meaningless.That dey denied u isn't the end.
Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by kikake: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
if u love ur unborn kids, please emigrate to canada, usa, australia or UK. no hope for nigeria. oil go soon cast , we will now be like gambia and liberia( those who hv been der go understand). 2019 dem go still scam una politically

Scammed since by northern Nigeria when it used northern soldiers and converted ONE region - north - to twenty states;

then converted TWO regions - east and west - to only seventeen regions - 17 states.

With this political structure accepted by southern politicians, the self-acclaimed most educationally disadvantaged north largely decides who must rule Nigeria, because Fulani-controlled north rakes in political over-representation from the twenty states.

Oyibo is happy because Oyibo pays lesser for crude oil when north is in power. Any pollution from oil, nobody pays, because Nigeria's leadership from far away north, and which must spearhead demand for payment, is not having northern environment polluted.

It pays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
how mtn bonus go take help me get visa?
Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by Lufthansa: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
I guess you live comfortable n U probably have links with those thieves frustrating common man with policies suiting them alone. Abeg, people ready go there n risk it all than living a miserable live here in Nigeria without hope of situations getting any better.

who knows may be u be Dino Melaye relative?

TheHistorian:
Other than seeking an unreliable greener pasture in USA where you can get your ass killed as a negro by a Cop...All he needs do is to claim you resisted arrest.

Why not build our own Country??
Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
can't wait to gerrara this country undecided
Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by thunderbabs: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
timesup234:
When you visit you will see for yourself. Aside from their high infrastructural development which is already decaying the US. can be easily compare to a third world country in most areas

Make i switch go Switzerland jare grin

2 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by RaptorX: 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
if u love ur unborn kids, please emigrate to canada, usa, australia or UK. no hope for nigeria. oil go soon cast , we will now be like gambia and liberia( those who hv been der go understand). 2019 dem go still scam una politically
If everyone ran away who is going to build this country, keep running all over the place to enjoy the fruits of other people's labour.

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
RaptorX:
If everyone ran away who is going to build this country, keep running all over the place to enjoy the fruits of other people's labour.
they told ur granddad nd dad same tin. Nigeria is perpertually going to be doomed. 2019 d system will present atiku,fayose,buhari or lamido. A macron or trump like candidate cant emerge

3 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by RaptorX: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
timesup234:
America is one overhyped shithole
grin

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by RaptorX: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
jtjohn:
USA visa is the hardest to get....Recently I was denied USA visa even though it was my uncle who invited me for vacation and he work with a reputable company (Verizon wireless company) and I was still denied.
Nothing reputable about Verizon wireless it means your uncle just sell phones or sign people up for phone service in a store. No wonder you were denied.

9 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by Toks2008(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Story for the gods....as far as I know...getting a visitor's visa to U.S is pure gambling...advanced baba ijebu..

U.K and Canada visa application process are more reliable,transparent and realistic.

U.S makes about N1billion monthly from Nigerians who troop to their embassy to gamble over 60k and the worst part of it is that with your money you go dey fear like sey na in front of judgement throne you dey...tarrrrh!

My advise for intending applicants. ...use money you can avoid to lose if you must take part in the gambling.

8 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by bettyLad(f): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
hillsway:
mind if i ask if you've had your passport stamped, by any country outside our beautiful shores?
yes. SA and Dubai, Kenya. my husband has been to over 5 countries. he's based in UAE, the second time he went for US interview. they asked why he didn't apply at his base when they went through his passport, he said he also has a company here in Nigeria and also choose to apply from NIg cos this is his father's land
Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by Toks2008(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
jtjohn:

It's very easy to get...just pray that your number drops like that of baba ijebu Game.

The hardest visas are really that of U.K and Canada cos you must really have every document meticulously scuti ized unlike U.S that you just have to act up and pray for luck. So U.S visa is cheaper cos anybody can get it if lucky.

5 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by noscarn91(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
God bless you my brother , may you live long
Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by Spidermon: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
Re: Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview by deturla: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Toks2008:

It's very easy to get...just pray that your number drops like that of baba ijebu Game.

The hardest visas are really that of U.K and Canada cos you must really have every document meticulously scuti ized unlike U.S that you just have to act up and pray for luck. So U.S visa is cheaper cos anybody can get it if lucky.

Hmmmn.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat / Battleship Island: Once World's Most Populated City Abandoned 47 Years Ago(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.