Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,774 members, 7,802,380 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" (20248 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by stilldoingokay(f): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
blacks and race card sha, the average african is tribalistic ( even within tribe u go hear an ijebu lady say i cant marry and ilorin yoruba) and the average black american discriminates against africans when he hears ur african name. yet we go dey accuse whites of racism, oh please

God bless you, especially those ones in the state there

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by ElvishKing: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
don87:
75% of white guys are racist. Is usually not easy associating with them... Even their illiterates wants to direct u an educated man cos u r black even while u are doing same thing they are still talking... Example, you are going to pick up a cup, just while going, they still foolishly say my friend pick up that cup, this is only looking down on blacks, and is a racist act.

What arrant nonsense! Where did you get your facts from? And blacks are not racist? The tribal bigotry Africans exibit is what? Stop talking bull if you dont have nothing to say

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by ninocia18(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
kense88:
The issue of homosexuality should be the least of our problem. When you take into account the fact, that we practice democracy.

Bros democracy is not anarchy. Yes power to the people, by the people and for the people but within the confinements of the law which safeguards morality amongst the people. If you give power to immoral men, then the environment will dive into chaos. Morality is a man knowing that he should not have intimate feelings for another man or woman to another woman or animal except the opposite sex. The problem is that power has been given to morally deficient people. So the world is upside down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by SalamRushdie: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Deo1986:
So sorry for you Trumptard, talking about economy growth, Obama's financial year ended september 30th. So beat it.

Keep decieving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by ElvishKing: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Deo1986:
So sorry for you Trumptard, talking about economy growth, Obama's financial year ended september 30th. So beat it.

A libtard spotted. More spots than a hyena! Get a brain and deal with it. Liberal tears all day. I be drinking on them with ice. Yours taste super tasty

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by PBundles(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
You are so damn on point, nothing to add!

yeyerolling:
blacks and race card sha, the average african is tribalistic ( even within tribe u go hear an ijebu lady say i cant marry and ilorin yoruba) and the average black american discriminates against africans when he hears ur african name. yet we go dey accuse whites of racism, oh please
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by PBundles(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Fame has gotten to her head. I used to like her but watched her change before my very eyes. From being unassuming and humble, she turned into this chest beating super racist feminist, who come to think of it got famous writing about a war she didnt even witnessed as she wasnt born yet.

ninocia18:
My respect for this woman finished after I read her opinion on the whole same sex marriage issue that rocked Nigeria then. I remember my mum banned us from studying fine art or literature cuz it can corrode your morality. This lady is proof of that....

For those of you who will quote me, have fun.

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by kn23h(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
ElvishKing:

Do you think this is a joke? Most of you cant even twitch your cerebral powers. If you think paedophilia is a joke or does not exist, you are incapable of thinking for yourself.

Btw: the Clinton's are very currupt politicians. The billions they stole from Haiti alone is enough to make them go to jail forever.

lol abeg shut up jare
e wo bo se n puto lenu.
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by Deo1986(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
ElvishKing:

A libtard spotted. More spots than a hyena! Get a brain and deal with it. Liberal tears all day. I be drinking on them with ice. Yours taste super tasty
say me hi to them Ruskies, Putin says your pussy grabbing small handed tweeting 71year old baby is delaying his end of the bargain i heard tell...........
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by Deo1986(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Keep decieving yourself
Lol, didnt know you have been decieved yourself am sorry.
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by ElvishKing: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Deo1986:
say me hi to them Ruskies, Putin says your pussy grabbing small handed tweeting 71year old baby is delaying his end of the bargain i heard tell...........

Typical libtard! No sense of reasoning, no intellectual coherence. All you know is insults, wearing masks, hiding your identities and being paid shills online. I feel really sorry for you, really. I supose you could be brain dead.

Grab them by the puessies damnit. Enough of political correctness. Grab them. Free us too. Liberal tears flowing

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ma'am, stop pursuing irrelevances your own Nigeria reeks with tribalism you should have written it too in your short story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by Deo1986(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
ElvishKing:

Typical libtard! No sense of reasoning, no intellectual coherence. All you know is insults, wearing masks, hiding your identities and being paid shills online. I feel really sorry for you, really. I supose you could be brain dead.

Grab them by the puessies damnit. Enough of political correctness. Grab them. Free us too. Liberal tears flowing
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by ElvishKing: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
kn23h:

lol abeg shut up jare
e wo bo se n puto lenu.

How old are you? I guess as much. Now run along to your basement. Oh i forgot, you dont have a basement. Damn, run a along child and hide under your bed while you smell the sheeet in your plate toilet.
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by Deo1986(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=Deo1986 post=61736486][/quote]45 is clueless, 45 is clueless, 45 is clueless. How about that wall dude? You are helping raising it huh? Kim from North Korea says hiiiiiiiiiiii.
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by dawbbleOuEi: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Stop saying rubbish....

LOL.... no mind am. Clearly, he didn't know what he was typing
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by victrick105: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Koolking:

But most of the whites are the reason why most of the blacks have food, clothing and home.

those are the reasonable ones, not the ones who've got racisim in there blood.
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by Mujtahida: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Belafonte:

Chimamanda is a pseudo-intellectual, fake gender equality advocate with libtard inclinations.

And, oh, I'm Yoruba.
She will just look at the wind of what is popular and write in favour of it: gay marriages and race are examples which are particularly dear to the liberals who dictate mainstream political trends in America.

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by kense88: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
ninocia18:

Bros democracy is not anarchy. Yes power to the people, by the people and for the people but within the confinements of the law which safeguards morality amongst the people. If you give power to immoral men, then the environment will dive into chaos. Morality is a man knowing that he should not have intimate feelings for another man or woman to another woman or animal except the opposite sex. The problem is that power has been given to morally deficient people. So the world is upside down.
You call that anarchy? well, in my dictionary anarchy has totally a different meaning. Provided people are not forced into it, nobody committed any crime.
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by OBAGADAFFI: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Belafonte:

Chimamanda is a pseudo-intellectual, fake gender equality advocate with libtard inclinations.

And, oh, I'm Yoruba.

That's typical of liberals, populism is thier Creed.
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by iamfromlagos(f): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Stop saying rubbish....

deep down in your heart you know he's right.
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by iamfromlagos(f): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Stop saying rubbish....

deep down in your heart you know he's right.
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by openmine(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Not again.....
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
kn23h:

IPOD don land.

@bolded is that all.

I laugh when mosquitoes from the less developed part of Nigeria starts discussing American politics based on what they read from Ladio Biafla.
Have you heard about PizzaGate? There's supposedly evidence linking Hilary Clinton's foundation to a pedophile ring. I can't say for sure if its true but it was a big deal when the news came out.
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Belafonte:

And, oh, I'm Yoruba.
Let her be forming progressive. Lol. Since Bush left office, liberals have degenerated into whiny, irritating, crybabies. Bush really brought out the best in them (while they were the opposition). Now all they do is fight for 3rd genders and Mexicans.

4 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nigerians FACE YOUR WORK.. FACE YOUR WORK.. grin grin grin We have enough troubles to water our gossipy brains for the next 5 decades.. NIGERIANS FACE YOUR WORK grin
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by congorasta: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
ninocia18:
My respect for this woman finished after I read her opinion on the whole same sex marriage issue that rocked Nigeria then. I remember my mum banned us from studying fine art or literature cuz it can corrode your morality. This lady is proof of that....

Pls what was her opinion
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by GameGod(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:
All these satanist will never rest with their false accusation against Trump , at a time Adichie should be condemning Hillary clinton for heading a peadophile secret cult , massive corruption in the Russian Uranium purchase deal , theft of donation from haiti and various murder suspicions hanging on her head , hate filled and jealous Chimanda decides to stir up fiction against the quiet and humble Melania Trump ..Fact be told America is onto a very good wave with President Trump as its jas been one a story of one record shattering economic growth to another since he came
[/s]
Trash as always, Illiterate.
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by gwama: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Trump Melania's couple is just an arranged marriage for this trump pork, Mélania's only happiness in this marriage is the money in abundance and her son. She is racist like all white Americans, there is nothing new. grin grin
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by gregyboy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
i heard in malaysia that there is still segeration btw the indigenous malaysians and the indian malaysians that though the indians make 40℅ of d population there they have no say in thier governmentical power over there so i see racism everywhere not only to blacks alone
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
ninocia18:

And this post is proof that you are a m.oron.
Re: Melania Trump Racist In Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" by AZeD1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
castrol180:
This Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie self! She won't learn to mind her business... That's how she said Diezani Alison-Madueke is being punish purposely because she is a woman when actually Dizeani is a thief and robber of Nigeria nation.
She never said that. Stop lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Less Than Nothing / Adesewa / Why Do Ladies Like To Read Romance Novels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.