Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (3154 Views)

To All Free Thinking Female Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
So I was seeing a Hollywood movie recently, sorry but I can't recall the name.

The movie prompted the creation of this thread.

So straight to the koko.

You're about to get married in two weeks' time. Plans have been set in motion, the ball is rolling.

Then the world crashed on it all... Your fiance is involved in a terrible accident.

He survives but the doctors say he can't use any muscles from his neck down.

He has to be cared for like a baby for the rest of his life

He can't have sex, he can't walk around, he can't do absolutely anything for himself.

So the one million dollar question is: will you the fiancee continue with the wedding as planned? Or will you walk away?

I know it's a tough one, so drop your opinion.

Life is one crazy place and this could actually happen to anyone.
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by ossaichika(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hollywood movie?
Thanks for your honesty

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by kunlesufyan(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Smh
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
I know a physicist called Steve Hawking but he had a disease not accident, his wife stood by him

The tittle of the movie is "The theory of everything"

It based on the life story of a famous British scientist called Steve Hawking

4 Likes

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
God forbid bad things! grin

Hmmm.... It's one of those situations you can't tell unless it happens. If I'm honest with myself, I'd like to think I'd walk away from the romantic relationship and be there as a friend. If I stayed then that love is eternal.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
any smart person would walkaway, and there will be nothing wrong with their action..... and any deluded foolish person who thinks that caring for such disable person is either EASY/CHEAP/REWARDING dont know what they are talking about. this has nothing to do with "love" and all to do with A) ABILITIES (can you even care for this man?) and B) CIRCUMSTANCES (do you even like him like that?)

any person who think that what they see in movies are real life, should wake up.... yeah a small percentage would try this shiit but the majority would RUUUUN!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gbam! This answers it.
MrBrownJay1:
any smart person would walkaway, and there will be nothing wrong with their action..... and any deluded foolish person who thinks that caring for such disable person is either EASY/CHEAP/REWARDING dont know what they are talking about. this has nothing to do with "love" and all to do with A) ABILITIES (can you even care for this man?) and B) CIRCUMSTANCES (do you even like him like that?)

any person who think that what they see in movies are real life, should wake up.... yeah a small percentage would try this shiit but the majority would RUUUUN!
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Adverts247: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Adesua Etomi was in that movie
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Praisles(f): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Adverts247:
Adesua Etomi was in that movie
And the title is BRAVE
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by internationalman(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
The honest answers nairalanders are given to d question above is another reason to believe that sex is everything in a marriage or any relationship.

Let's not deceive ourself,, remove sex from any marriage or relationship that will b the end of it.

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
thank God it's a movie grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Diablo22(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
If am a girl
I won't continue with the marriage but I won't abandon him..
I will still be giving him regular check ups and employ a Maid for him....
I cannot come and go and kill myself because of love....
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Waiting for more female comments. But naturally they run from threads like this. I think all the girls have gone to this thread...https://www.nairaland.com/4136441/mention-romanlander-dating-something-looks
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Jodha(f): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
sunshineG:
I know a physicist called Steve Hawking but he had a disease not accident, his wife stood by him

The tittle of the movie is "The theory of everything"

It based on the life story of a famous British scientist called Steve Hawking
They didn't give birth to any kids? She really tried... That's a tough one
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Lalas247(f): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmmm this is serious but it’s fictional sooooooo grin
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
They didn't give birth to any kids? She really tried... That's a tough one
yes...it is rare love.. one can hardly come across such today.. no sex too..they had three kids
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Pacesetter123(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
No be small thing..oooo!!!
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
sunshineG:
yes...it is rare love.. one can hardly come across such today.. no sex too
You recorded their life to know that? She might have kept a side dude...

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Blackhawk03(f): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Make I no lie, I wee walk away. cry lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You recorded their life to know that? She might have kept a side dude...
no I doubt it...it was in the movie... she was into academics just like her husband. Watch the movie, it will make you believe in humanity

A 20 something years old I think post grad student of Cambridge university was diagnosed with a strange disease. ......bla bla
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Make I no lie, I wee walk away. cry lipsrsealed
watch the movie" the theory of everything"
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Ladyjumong(f): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmmmn, this is really serious. buh being sincere if i care about you, if your really the one that 've got hold of my heart than em not lettin you go. cus loving you means i cant really imagine my life without you in it. i do stay with you and together we do hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
sunshineG:
watch the movie" the theory of everything"

Why? Scenes from movie can't chnage my decision on this na, this na reality. Give me a real life story and I might be inspired, who knows? cool
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Why? Scenes from movie can't chnage my decision on this na, this na reality. Give me a real life story and I might be inspired, who knows? cool
yes read about
Stephen hawking

Stephen hawking is a genius

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
sunshineG:
yes read about
Stephen hawking

Stephen hawking is a genius

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking

Hahahaha cheesy grin

I'll try. lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

I'll try. lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
I don't trust you lipsrsealed sha
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by ReinaFarine: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Well....
Tough one.... Let me just say... If my current boyfriend (God's will be done)... Has a spinal injury and need serious help.... Hmmmm....
This kind of injury is going to break him not just physically... Psychologically, he's going to change... He is going to have a different perception of life.. He's going to be bitter for a while and angry at everything... He's probably going to give up and stop being the man I fell in love with....
Honestly, I'm gonna do my best to build him up... Because a world without him is not one I want to think of... If I can balance my job, with merging who he was with who he has become, then... I don't know, I think he is worth it... But that's just me... I'm not really crazy about breeding more children... I think there are enough homeless kids in Nigeria to go around....
But, I'm gonna need him to fight.... I fell in love with his mind... He is so intelligent... He understands my kind of crazy... He respects me... He is secure enough to compliment me when I'm the one in charge... He takes care of me and teaches me how to take care of myself...

If his mind is still resident... I'll love him... Not pity... So I'm not gonna take care of him... I'm just gonna be a part of that aspect of his life....

I don't know.... The accident might change me too... But who I am now.... It is much more than pleasure and procreation..... But I'm weird so... What do I know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
i will walk away. even if i were the paralyzed one, i would ask the other person to walk away. it's selfish to expect ppl to stick around in this case.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by EmpressT(f): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmm.... This is really complicated and it is reality. I know it would be very difficult to stand by someone like stephen hawks for eternity. I pray not to experience this type of incident. Well, for me, true love goes a long way and also entails a lot of sacrifices that must be carry out like this disabled man is one of them. If I truly truly truly love and cherish my man in this situation, then I must be willing and able to be right beside him all my life even if sex isnt going to be involved and I will adopt a new baby even if I am not infertile. I have always wish to adopt a child after given birth. Lastly, I will make my relation understand my real intention towards the matter on ground. If he deserves my worth, then we will carry the cross together.
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by pocohantas(f): 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
sunshineG:
no I doubt it...it was in the movie... she was into academics just like her husband. Watch the movie, it will make you believe in humanity

A 20 something years old I think post grad student of Cambridge university was diagnosed with a strange disease. ......bla bla

Ehen, na Steve hawkings wife suppose come comment for that thread.
Re: Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 25, 2017
internationalman:
The honest answers nairalanders are given to d question above is another reason to believe that sex is everything in a marriage or any relationship.

Let's not deceive ourself,, remove sex from any marriage or relationship that will b the end of it.

Unbelievably shocking shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Got Slaped By A Lady Because I Refused To Have Sex With Her / See A Man Have Sex With Sex Doll / Bbnaija Bambam Steps Out In Scandalous Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.