Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) (28605 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by torin: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
So here's the gist. Last week Orezi changed his hairstyle and shared the new photos with the caption, 'and they say the hair is not fine! Warning; Thou shall not copy especially all you Nigerian Artist'.

This morning, a very angry Dammy Krane made a Snapchat video saying Orezi is an idiot with no life for saying artistes shouldn't copy his new hairstyle.

In an epic and hilarious response, Orezi made a short diss video using Dammy Krane's song 'Amin' as he prays for him saying;

'hits fall on you sense fall on you'.

Watch The IG Video >>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqLSDWuuWlk

http://www.gistmore.com/orezi-replies-dammy-kranes-insult-totally-epic-hilarious-video

2 Likes

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by torin: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by Flexherbal(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Live and let's live!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by mayweather145: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
.when a kettle call pot black, anyway dami krane got serve in his own coins.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
no bleeps given
Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by Neminc: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol, great clapback from orezi

44 Likes

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by itspzpics(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
lol... that's MA niqqa

4 Likes

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Orezi that is talking how many hits does he have angry

31 Likes

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by JambWaecNeco: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
good reply

4 Likes

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by Johnthentic: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
do me i do u
Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by Jamb2017Cbt: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
1 - 1

1 Like

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by 30BillionGang: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
see wahala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by axcer: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
nice one
Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by Godson333: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
He has more hits than Dammy Krane.

Let me list four hit songs I know.

1. Rihanna.
2. Double Your Hustle.
3. Shoki
4. Ogede.

Though no classic hit from Orezi.
He remains an average musician like Krane but he is better.

Why will Dammy Krane insult Orezi for just joking about artistes not to copy his hair style since he was told it is ugly? A post Yung6ix laughed over na e Krane put for head or is he so dull to sense the humour?

73 Likes

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
cheesy two failed artistes

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by nelsonebby(m): 3:51am On Oct 25, 2017
this fool Is way older than dammy. all this shiit is not necessary abeg
Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by 30BillionGang: 6:31am On Oct 25, 2017
angry
Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by Elnino4ladies: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2017
Hit fall on Dammy fraud grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by tyson98: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2017
Wetin dey worry dammy krone too

1 Like

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by Johnthentic: 7:08am On Oct 25, 2017
grin oya
Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Orezi that is talking how many hits does he have angry
you obviously dont know orezi, or maybe you have been hearing and dancing to his songs in clubs and parties but you dont know that orezi sang those club songs, 99% of his songs are club bangers.....Next time, just ask the dj which artist's songs he plays most in the club..... singing shuperu,,,

58 Likes

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by JambWaecNeco: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2017
good for them
Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by looseweight: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Ok

Do u know you can now safely cut cut down your belly belly fat using the best natural methods, check my profile
Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by Akinhele: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Na them sabi
Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by DanielsParker(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2017
in my opinion, I think Dammy krane is striving so hard to be relevant in the entertainment industry after this crime scandal.

Orezi innocently made a post, I'm quite sure he had no one in mind. I don't know why Dammy krane decided to respond, he even called him an idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2017
so this two turn us to trending machine because they want to trend too

issokay

Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by Diso60090(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2017
Flexherbal:
Live and let's live!
that na before
Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by flawlessT(f): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Oya make dem fight
Re: Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) by kay29000(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Hmn! A "B" list artiste fighting with a "D" list artiste.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani And Teddy A In Native Attires, Spotted On A Movie Set / 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 / CeeC Looks Elegant In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.