Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 (2184 Views)

If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hello there, i have once written a story on here THE UNTOLD STORY OF JOB. You may wish to read it. https://www.nairaland.com/3101352/untold-story-job-johnydon22

I want to write a new story here with the title above. Well i just want to have fun and give my fingers a little spin.

I claim no responsibility for however this story makes anybody feel. Angry, sad, happy. it is sorely your business not mine. I am just a writer dusting my imaginations a bit. grin

It's a total work of fiction and if you are to best enjoy it just see it as a story for your entertainment. Grab your pop corn and heineken, let get it started.

P.S: My book will be published soon, a story on African Gods titled "LEGENDS OF AMADIOHA" expect it soonest.

episode 1 https://www.nairaland.com/4136517/missing-god-story-johnydon22#61736803

episode 2 https://www.nairaland.com/4136517/missing-god-story-johnydon22#61747901
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by UncleSnr(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
EPISODE 1

Agatha signed as she walked out of the chapel, she had being praying her eyes out since 6am in the morning and it's almost 6pm now. Her eyes were sour from the incessant crying but mostly from the constant rush of air from the OX fan whirling with artificial intensity on the chapel corner. Her mouth was dry and stale, she could perceive the odour from her own mouth.

Micheal passed and threw a grinny greeting at her, his lip almost stretching from ear to ear. His white teeth gleamed even in the twilight. Good evening sister Agather, He said.

She waved and passed daring not to talk or risk causing an unfortunate catastrophe with her unwashed mouth, his glistening white teeth intimidated her, hers were rather milk-coloured and hardly could tell when they were washed or not.

She knew he was a lucky bastard and she envied him so but his teeth were rather too big like the front teeth of a Hare, it gave his already cartoon faced figure a more caricaturing appearance.

He shrugged and passed heading into the chapel with his white rosary dangling on his left hand. It was rude to ignore him Agather thought but it was the less of two evils.

The leader of their prayer ministry had instructed she fasted and prayed to get a husband. The village people sat on your destiny, your dream and destined husband is inside a bottle somewhere in a dark coven; he had told her last Tuesday.

"You must fast and pray from 6am to 6pm, God will surely break him free, Amen" His voice sounded into her ears. She felt awful, her feet barely touched the ground and her weight threatened to cave in on her wobbling legs.

"There is no way God can ignore this prayers" She muttered to herself. There was a flash of lightening as if God has just thrown a subtle reply but well, it was just a flash of lightening and a clap of thunder accompanying it's announcer.

She looked up at the sky, it was clear -hazy grey veil of dusk smearing over the hasty twilight, the moon hung half cut through the skies and the stars already reared their heads through the clear skies, that was a strange lightening and thunder she thought.

She managed to keep one leg ahead of the other, must have ignored one or two other greeters who stood and hoped to spark up a conversation with the greeting only for her to walk past them without a reply.

Nkechi from Charismatic renewal movement was one those, she walked past her at the large gate of the church, she was run-walking into the church, a large bible in hand and a head tie knotted the famous fatima style.

"Hey Agatha nwannem, otito diri Jesu" She reeled out on seeing Agatha walking out through the gate like a vanquished boxer "Did you know that today is the Holy spirit fest night at the Charism prayer gathering today"

She must have swallowed a bitter pill when Agatha walked by without a word, Agatha had only one thought; get home. pea, eat, bath and go to bed.

Waking up early was never her strong points but since her fasting and prayer sessions began on the ever correct admonition of Brother Emeka, she never misses the morning mass, today she had gone out for morning mass and had stayed in the chapel afterwards till now.

That was more prayers than God can ignore.

The world slowly faded like transiting movie scenes revealing a grey world smashed in a litter of showering gold - heaven.

A figure was stood viewing intently at what seemed like nothing. A man from the form seen, not a beard on the cheek, a little more like heated gold colour and tall frame covered in white robe, whiter than what you could know as white, gold sash with silver chains running around it. Another figure stood just beside him, shorter but no less clothed in similar clothes.

"You can't just reply them like that Lord" the shorter one said looking at the blank face of the tall one.

"Uriel, how can they not get it?" the tall one addressed him

"I know i know, but you are God, you can't go yelling out to them like that, you just caused an earthquake in japan and the lady you are replying didnt even know you said anything, all she saw was a lightening and a clap of thunder" Uriel said still looking like he was studying the blank face that stared at nothing though tilted to the ground, God was looking down on earth.

He sighs, makes to leave then turns to Uriel, "I am just tired, they are just dumb" then walks off in a no hurry strides into a cloudy gold curtain that covered a large stone cut mansion.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by NPComplete: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hey Johnnydon make sure u put links to each episode on on ur comment like u did for the Job story. Will be easier to follow later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
NPComplete:
Hey Johnnydon make sure u put links to each episode on on ur comment like u did for the Job story. Will be easier to follow later.

Na laziness go kill me. I was working on my book legend of Amadioha and I got writers block.

So decided to leave that and rustle up something here real quick to keep busy.

Sure say I get energy to dey arrange am?
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by NPComplete: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
johnydon22:

Na laziness go kill me. I was working on my book legend of Amadioha and I got writers block.

So decided to leave that and rustle up something here real quick to keep busy.

Sure say I get energy to dey arrange am?

Lol. U go find the energy
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by Martinez19(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bia Johnny, you are a fantastic writer. How come you have not released a book yet? I mean a groundbreaking masterpiece or have you released and I haven't seen. angry This your talent must not waste o. Nah people like you, at their peak, dey take nobel prize for literature. The story sweet, continue! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
NPComplete:

Lol. U go find the energy

Lmao... I am too lazy these days. Why do you think I no longer argue?

I love arguments but I have grown very weary of it
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by Daeylar(f): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Is that the end? I was just getting into it.
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Daeylar:
Is that the end? I was just getting into it.

Nope that's just the beginning episode 1
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by Daeylar(f): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
johnydon22:

Nope that's just the beginning episode 1

Yay cheesy

I'm very interested in the story, especially with how you ended it there.
Following.
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by sonofluc1fer: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Here to read and learn..
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Here to read and learn..

Boss himself osheeeey baddest
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
This should be interesting.
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by dblackninja: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol...Maybe this will throw more light on how God went missing and errm...why It went missing cheesy The Preacher tv series is still delaying on these facts so Johnny, don't leave me hanging as well bro..!

God is goneshocked!!! [Or was It anywhere in the 1st place?] Hmmm! I'll leave Johnny to tell us more...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by Samsimple(m): 12:55am On Oct 25, 2017
Let me invite scienceWatch
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by urahara(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2017
We re waiting o
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 25, 2017
NPComplete:
Martinez19:
Bia Johnny, you are a fantastic writer. How come you have not released a book yet? I mean a groundbreaking masterpiece or have you released and I haven't seen. angry This your talent must not waste o. Nah people like you, at their peak, dey take nobel prize for literature. The story sweet, continue! cheesy
Daeylar:

Yay cheesy

I'm very interested in the story, especially with how you ended it there.
Following.
dblackninja:
Lol...Maybe this will throw more light on how God went missing and errm...why It went missing cheesy The Preacher tv series is still delaying on these facts so Johnny, don't leave me hanging as well bro..!

God is goneshocked!!! [Or was It anywhere in the 1st place?] Hmmm! I'll leave Johnny to tell us more...
Have you guys visited his forum? You'll be amazed.

www..com

You can even register to help ENCOURAGE a brother. He's talented, hardworking and determined. Methinks he deserves and merits any support he gets from us.

Check it out.

Modified: johnydon22, nairaland is hiding the link. Why?
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2017
EPISODE 2

Wilson dumped his weight on the cushion in the sitting room, he was exhausted but his eyes still glistened in hopeful anticipation. The television was alternating between quick pictures in a typical tv advertisement pattern but the volume was on mute. The whole house was quiet except for the Air conditioner that hummed right in the dinning corner.

He just came out from the kitchen and had prepared Nsala soup and pounded yam, looked at his family picture that hung on the wall just opposite him. four figures stood on the still image with flashing dentitions, he remembered the camera man asking them to throw a smile into the image as he wriggle and fiddled with the camera which to Wilson seemed bigger than the bearer.

His two kids, Princess and Princewill, adorable little angels he thought. there is nothing he thanks God more but for giving him these two. Both were fair complexioned and had that meek beautiful faces that melts right into his heart anytime he sees them, he was dark coloured, darker than smoked pots his friends would tease. he missed them but this was the school holiday so they had gone to stay with their grand parents at Abuja. He had hastily taken them to his parent's house on request, if they left the house that means maximum time along with his wife, Laura and he chuckled at the thought of the sexual bliss that would be, now he just misses their little cute troubles in the house.

Laura stood just beside him in the picture, she was tall and had an hour glass figure, a complexion that was a little lighter than his, a fine face with a perky mouth seeming to pout every time, he took a glance at her chest on the picture; That picture doesn't do them justice, he cursed under his breath. he knew they were the main force of attraction since he saw her on New year Crusade night at the Christ Embassy church.

Thank God for such a prayerful wife, he mulled over. She was not at home, she had gone to prayer sessions with Pastor Emma of their parish. She had called him on his way back home from Church to inform him.

"Darlin, you know today is our deliverance night" She announced on the other end of the phone.

"Yes baby, i know" She smiled into his phone maintaining his eye contact with the road as he drove through the not too busy road.

"Pastor Emma said it will be power packed and hot" She said

"Oh I wish i am there with you guys"

"No, no need darlin. Go home and rest i will be back before 10pm" She retorted

He who gets a virtuous wife has everything, the bible verse washed through his mind. he counted himself lucky to have such a prayerful woman and that was the very peek of virtue. He got home and walked into the kitchen, he knew she did not cook there was no time to when ever she was rushing off to prayers in the evening, he had to make something for them.

Wilson made a pot of Nsala soup and pounded some yam with the last grasp of his waning strength, had his bath and then sat on the sitting room waiting for her to come home so they can eat together.

A little more than 10pm she walked through the door looking a bit pale and exhausted, almost faded make-ups and a dreamy eyes.

Welcome home baby, he said as she walked towards him. "you look tired" he observed.

"yes i am so so tired, tonight's prayers was just power, God manifested right before my eyes"

"Oh that sounds incredible, please go and have your bath, i will set the table before you are done" He said touching her gently on the cheek.
He pitied her, she prayed too much, like she carried the spiritual responsibility of the household on her head. Evening prayer sessions and sometimes all night vigils, Pastor Emma once told him that she was the shield that protected his family from spiritual attacks and he couldn't be prouder.

"You cooked?' She asked in uncalled surprise.

'yes i knew you must be tired afterwards" He smiled and perked her, she smelt odd but sweet still.

The night was blissful for him at least the starting part of it, she showered him with kisses in appreciation of his care. As they ate he couldn't take his eyes off her, she was beautiful and he knew it filling naughty thoughts into his mind, he imagined what he could do to her in the bed or maybe on the couch after dinner, after all the kids are not here so they can do it anywhere.

But is it ok to do it after such power spirit filled prayers? He asked himself. "of course don't be silly she is your wife" a subtle part of his mind said.

After the dinner they kissed into the bedroom, he was smooching and squeezing her bossoms in betraying hastes.

"darlin wait" Her voice came up all of a sudden

"What is it baby?' he made to continue kissing her

"Wait na aaaaah' this time it sounded more serious.

he peered into her face with a questioning look "whats wrong?'

"Darlin i am too exhausted from tonight's prayers, and besides the spirit was too much and i don't think it's right to do this" She said looking into his face that just morphed from a questioning look to a blank one and to a disappointed look in seconds.

he sighed and let go of her waist and left bosom taking a couple of steps back.

"Don't worry baby, i will make it up to you tomorrow" she moved closer smiling, kissed him.

"this is what you said yesterday, and the day before and through out the past week" he recounts

"Don't worry baby, all this i am doing is for our own good" She said calmly, perked him on the cheek rubbing her hands through his chest then jumped into the bed and off she was to dream land.

He was not happy but he didn't really blame her, God should always come first in everything he thought.

He muttered a silent prayer "God i know you must answer all her prayers, she tries a lot"

God sat on a simple chair in heaven at something that looked like a corridor only that it was on the ground, a gold beer in a crystal mug sat in front of him, not too many know of it but beer was one of God's direct gift to man, he had taught them how to brew beer directly from the heavenly recipe.

The mug was half full and sparkled in extra shiny glory, his palms covered his face in an utter gesture of disappointment.

"What is the matter Lord, why are you face palming again" A figure walked into the corridor from the left wing that had a narrow stair spiral upward.

"You are looking at the Wilson's family again, aren't you?" he asked.

God lifted his face a bit, brought them down again "That man is a moro_n Gabriel, how in the effing hell could he miss this obvious crap" He cried out in frustration"

"Calm down lord, the woman is just too good at her play" Gabriel added

"No she is not, he is just a blind slowpoke, that's it"

"Anyway i bring word from the Mountain of fire ministry prayer session going on now" Gabriel announced his mission

"They are asking for the fire again aren't they?" God asked in a no surprised tone.

Gabriel paused for a while, sighed and said "yes, again"

God shook his head, face palmed again "Where in the world did Jesus tell them, i am going to send you a comforter who will burn your enemies?" Gabriel was the only one who stood right there but wasn't sure if that was a question or just a statement.

"So....... uuuuuhm what should i tell them?" Gabriel asked, unsure of himself.

"Oh my God!!!" God exclaimed "wait, i have no God, he thought, well that was just an exclamation doesn't really mean i have a God.

"what should i give them as a reply Lord?" Gabriel's voice came up again.

"You want what to give them?' God retorted "here. Give them that" He flashed a middle finger at Gabriel, who took a bow and walked off the corridor heading to the prayer answer department.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:
Have you guys visited his forum? You'll be amazed.

www..com

You can even register to help ENCOURAGE a brother. He's talented, hardworking and determined. Methinks he deserves and merits any support he gets from us.

Check it out.

Modified: johnydon22, nairaland is hiding the link. Why?

I don't know o, maybe they black listed my forum link. Seun oya please come and do something about this bikonu... Its on my profile picture here though
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by ScienceWatch: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2017
Samsimple:
Thanks Samsimple, invite accepted. It seems you have forgotten to include Butterflyl1on and Vaxx. :et the fun begin !
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2017
urahara:
We re waiting o
done
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by ScienceWatch: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2017
Samsimple:

Yes, I am reading. When will his book, "LEGENDS OF AMADIOHA" be ready ?
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by NPComplete: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Yes, I am reading. When will his book, "LEGENDS OF AMADIOHA" be ready ?

How far sciencewatch? I have been meaning to ask u where ur twin brother oaroloye is. Hope u are still hearing from him.
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by Samsimple(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2017
"ohh my God!!!" God exclaimed " johnydon22 you are not serious oohh

Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2017
Samsimple:
"ohh my God!!!" God exclaimed "
johnydon22 you are not serious oohh

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by Daeylar(f): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2017
Nice, the more I read the more interested I am.
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by ScienceWatch: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2017
NPComplete:

How far sciencewatch? I have been meaning to ask u where ur twin brother oaroloye is. Hope u are still hearing from him.
Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye will be back soon. He now knows the difference between spiritual facts and FICTION. He is a tough guy. He will teach the highest value spiritual things to the world when he comes back here.

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye has also learned that
Because of the global exposure of SCOAN on Emmanuel TV and the global testimonies of millions, he has lost his 34yr cowardly war against TB Joshua's kindness and mercy toward humanity.

Sarassin has also had a hugely positive impact on Oaroloye's transformation from fiction to reality.
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by ScienceWatch: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2017
NPComplete:

I am still reading. waiting on the release of "LEGENDS OF AMADIOHA."
Like all twin-brothers, we are spiritual opposites. Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye supports a winning team Manchester, while I support a losing/comedy SA team called Bafana.

He loves spiritual fiction, while I love spiritual truth.
He loves hate, while I love, love.

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye will be back with new explosive high value topics such as;
How to build a re-saleable Internet business from home.
How to choose high profit margin products and where to source it.
How to test your beliefs to know its real value. etc, etc,
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by ScienceWatch: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Samsimple:
"ohh my God!!!" God exclaimed "
johnydon22 you are not serious oohh
Lol. The OP did say, " I am just a writer dusting my imaginations a bit. grin"
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by hopefulLandlord: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2017
Samsimple:
Let me invite scienceW.atch
Why?
Re: The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 by Samsimple(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Why?
to read

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are People Leaving The Jehovah’s Witness In Droves. / I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate / Rev. David Ogbueli Makes History In Church Denominationalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.