Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Is It Profitable Extracting PKO With Generator 24/7 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is It Profitable Extracting PKO With Generator 24/7 (613 Views)

Oil Extracting Machine / Want To Know More About Goat Farming In Nigeria? Is It Profitable Enough? All Th / Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Profitable Extracting PKO With Generator 24/7 by GAB1: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Good evening wonderful people.
I just finished with installation of my PKO mill and about to start production but I have a major challenge which is troubling me seriously.
Before setting up the mill I considered the availability of EEDC supply within the area and sincerely power supply was relatively okay.
3 months before completion I hardly see the light anymore and it looks like there is no hope for EEDC supply for now.
I have a 165 kva mikano generator for my machines.
Can I still make profit running on generator?
Please professional's and experience guru's in the field should kindly assist a broda
Re: Is It Profitable Extracting PKO With Generator 24/7 by solreb: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2017
I have a 115kva generator. I use N6k diesel to produce 1 ton of pko with 2 machines having Now 40 hp motors. You are better off if you you use 3 machines. My advice is that since you have installed have at least 3 tons of pkn on ground and use 3 machines at a time. I use 25 lt keg to do direct feed for the gen instead of ghe inbuilt tank. That way you calculate your consumption and do your maths. In whatever case it is always cheaper to use Disco electricity.
Re: Is It Profitable Extracting PKO With Generator 24/7 by Tyche(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2017
solreb:
I have a 115kva generator. I use N6k diesel to produce 1 ton of pko with 2 machines having Now 40 hp motors. You are better off if you you use 3 machines. My advice is that since you have installed have at least 3 tons of pkn on ground and use 3 machines at a time. I use 25 lt keg to do direct feed for the gen instead of ghe inbuilt tank. That way you calculate your consumption and do your maths. In whatever case it is always cheaper to use Disco electricity.

Insightful
Re: Is It Profitable Extracting PKO With Generator 24/7 by cryptoexpert: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
What is pko?
Tyche:

Insightful

(1) (Reply)

Edible White Castor (egusi Lara) / Large Scale Pig Buyers / Hardworking & Trusted Annual Labourers (Workers) Are Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.