Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) (23003 Views)

Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin / Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Minna After 17 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by CastedDude: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congratulations are in order for a woman who recently welcomed a set of quadruplets at a hospital in Malumfashi Local Government Area of Katsina State. The new mother and her babies (three male and one female) are said to be in good health after the delivery.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/woman-gives-birth-to-quadruplets-in-katsina.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by HungerBAD: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congratulations Madam.

God just bless me like this,and I will forever be grateful and grateful.

Evablizin come here. I hope your family has a history like this in them?4 children at once?

27 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
I pray she has means to train them

Abeg na twins I need, one set at a time.
MhizzAJ my lady has only 2 nippples, she can't come and borrow nippples

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Memories12411: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Allah ka raya su. Allah Ubangiji ya ba da biyan bukata. Masu neman haihuwa ka bude masu hanya.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by 77carter(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
welcome fellows

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by 77carter(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

at least u should thank God

but the way u think eh grin
FortifiedCity:

but the way u think eh

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
77carter:

but the way u think eh grin

but the way u think eh
I already thanked God na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by hotswagg12: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congratulation madam and someone should please get hold of the husband so he won't do anything stupid...#kogistate#

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Congratulations Madam.

God just bless me like this,and I will forever be grateful and grateful.

Evablizin come here. I hope your family has a history like this in them?4 children at once?
lols,no,just the history of twin but i strongly believe in ma future husband,he can make it happen.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by itsIYKE(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
I dey see teeth for one mouth oo.

14 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Settingz321(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
The father should be monitored

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by HungerBAD: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Evablizin:
lols,no,just the history of twin but i strongly believe in ma future husband,he can make it happen.

Noted.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congrat maam
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Silensa(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
CastedDude:
(three male and one female)

is anyone here a fan of Nicky Dicky, Ricky and Dawn?
i learnt from it to be ware of quadruplate

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by owomida1: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nice one.

Diapers and baby food this period ehn.

God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Palaver: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
shocked shocked What a beauty!

This life ehn........and Aunty Funke dey find just one since over 19 years now cry

Please if you know you have the ability to conceive a set of triplets, please PM me......or send ur CVundecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by CynthiaChi(f): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
May God provide for the parents in order to take care of these blessings.... Congrats

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by BiafranYouths(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
I need this blessings too
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
itsIYKE:
I think say na only me see am

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by chuckskaycee: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
third baby grown tooth already weird things only in the north grin grin congrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
these babies are big mehn!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wow..... God bless the children and the parent
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by solpat(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Where their father

Hope he never disappear grin grin

Because that's the trend
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
itsIYKE:
I thought i am the only one seeing it.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Disneylady(f): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wow
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
wowwww... they are quite big for quads.. u sure this is real? Cos even twin babies are usually not this big at birth.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Disneylady(f): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
itsIYKE:
uncle005:
I thought i am the only one seeing it.
See una both......its the baby's lip that's glowing

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by Horlami3370: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congrats
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by mightyhazel: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
solpat:
Where their father

somwherr around the borders of cameroon

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by LadySarah: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
God your works are indescribable! that a woman houses four humans in her is a mystery. you cant fathom it untill you experience a wiman delivering... provude,God provide and may their coming bring open doors. iseeeeeeeeeeeee...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) by xynerise: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
itsIYKE:

That is a light reflection on the lips

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court / What Made You Decide To Get Married? / What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.