Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,481 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

How Do You Handle Your Wife's Past After Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle Your Wife's Past After Marriage (21550 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle Your Wife's Past After Marriage by nobniger: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
Lots of fakes, don't b fooled

Re: How Do You Handle Your Wife's Past After Marriage by younghartz(m): 6:10am On Jun 30, 2015
generalj1:
What do you do after marring your wife only to discover her dirty past.

Do you just forget and pretend they never happened or they keep haunting you. . , .

Do these past affects your thinking one way or do other . , .

Do you still consider yourself lucking?

What if you know some of these men . . , .

What do you do @ this stage,

One thing I absolutely refuse to do is put on a mask, a facade, a front, and hide my flaws, shortcomings, and imperfections. I’m FAR from perfect, so why bother trying to be just to impress people? That’s why it’s called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. I know my identity, value, and worth, and what I bring to the table. Still, I stay trying to improve, and God continues to use people/circumstances to help me do so.
At least with me you don’t have to find out my flaws months, even years, later; oftentimes they’re painfully apparent. People can either choose to love me in spite of them, for who I am, and focus on the positives of me (which far outweigh the negatives), or they can keep it moving.

You're lucky she told you....

You think it’s bad when she’s being too emotional? It’s actually worse when she’s being emotionless. You think it’s annoying when she’s being clingy and is always trying to talk to you? It’ll be even more frustrating for you when she barely has anything to say to you or doesn’t even talk to you at all. You think it’s too much when she’s always trying to see what you’re doing and try hang out with you? It’ll be even more stressful for you when she’s too busy to see you or can’t make any time for you whatsoever. You think it’s crazy when she’s questioning you about other girls and has suspicions about your loyalty and trust? It’ll be even more insane to you when she acts like she no longer gives a Bleep about what you do or make you feel like she doesn’t care anymore. Stop complaining about your girl and realize that y’all got it good right now and that you should be careful what you ask for, because when you get it, you’re gonna realize you took her for granted and that you should have appreciated her for being the way she is now by telling you the truth.
#younghartz
Re: How Do You Handle Your Wife's Past After Marriage by simpleseyi: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrPrsdent:

@OP

seems to me you don't really understand the meaning of marriage.

Marriage is not by force.You should have remained single

You complain of the woman having an affair with the 'pastor',forgetting that there are women out there who have been with more than 100 men and today,are somebody's 'good' wife

And the women still invite their ex-bedmates to their matrimonial homes?
Re: How Do You Handle Your Wife's Past After Marriage by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
general1:
What do you do after marring your wife only to discover her dirty past.

Do you just forget and pretend they never happened or they keep haunting you. . , .

Do these past affects your thinking one way or do other . , .

Do you still consider yourself lucking?

What if you know some of these men . . , .

What do you do @ this stage,

Lol. nigga married a hoe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Other Means Do We Use? / Slut Walk For Women's Right / Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.