Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (23106 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's daughter turned two and she threw a party to celebrate her birthday. The event held in Lagos over the weekend, and was attended by ace broadcaster Adesuwa Onyenokwe, among others.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/chimamanda-adichie-looks-effortlessly.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by miano: 5:11am On Oct 25, 2017
wao can i knw the girl,i want to tell her ma feelins

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 6:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Dark is bae
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by itchie: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2017
This one is a lost soul.

8 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Where the daughter now? Abi she dey hide am from her fellow IPOBians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Webman007: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2017
wia the pikin kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Leriebloom(f): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2017
Her hair is bae

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by cashlurd(m): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2017
Hope she has got the intelligence of her mother. Cos of not....
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2017
MyROLEMODEL
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Franzinni: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2017
That dress tho...shows there is a little slay queen in every woman.

20 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2017
[s][/s]
Amarabae:
MyROLEMODEL
Noooo
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Engnrcollins(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2017
Black is simply a beauty cool
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Boland(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2017
There are lot of things about this woman than what we see.
I'm more interested in how she intends to win this "fictitious war" she's been fighting to crown herself a Queen.

We will be watching.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by itchie: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2017
hardwerk:
NO....YOUR BRain is a lost one

Who is this busy body, poke nosing jackass? You won't face your front and stop intruding in matters that don't concern you
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Boland(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Franzinni:
That dress tho...shows there is a little slay queen in every woman.
Yeah, you're right.
Some just know how to hide it or perhaps, fake it. grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2017
So she has a daughter? That poor girl may end up choosing to have a dîck with the feministic and atheistic madness the mother will baptize her with

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by nobleblood: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2017
pretty lady.

Just don't do those feminist thing . I hate those.

Happy birthday to your daughter.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by HAH: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2017
Is she married ?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2017
where's the daughter?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2017
itchie:

Who is this busy body, poke nosing jackass? You won't face your front and stop intruding in matters that don't concern you
BRAIN DEAD monoric fella....that's what you are ....that's all

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by wildchild02: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2017
#Beautiful pictures

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by MXrap: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2017
Omambala born Chimamanda keep doing the black race proud.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by mattiecute(f): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2017
doctorkush:
cheesy I will love to insert some feminist attitude in this dark chocolate sugar pie of a daughter

with my pankere cheesy ....

In a 2 year old?... Where were you when sense was being shared..
Bigot oshi

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2017
Why not remove that white gown so she can flout her legs than slitting it, just wasted the dress.

Just like some women wearing short skirts and tugging it as if they didn't know it was short.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by sonature1: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2017
ChimAMANDA, another lost asset.

SMH
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2017
mattiecute:
In a 2 year old?... Where were you when sense was being shared.. Bigot oshi
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2017
What's up with dis chinamadam adichie woman,who is she?because I don't know her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Note From A Very Weary Editor To Male Writers About BOOBS / Damaged Butterfly / My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.