Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' (21084 Views)

Laxity, Radical & Moderate Muslims You Might Find In Mosques During Taroweeh / The Gospel Of Moderate Islam / Extreme, Moderate And Negligent Muslim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by maclatunji: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
This is good. We can see how the birthplace of Islam is being influenced by western education to think science and technology while Northern Muslims are going back to Pre Mohammed era to justify their suppression of their followers.

I see the Northern muslims being the next people to be ferried back to Neanderthal era by technology because they ve sworn to remain backward.

Buhari who is the face of northern Muslims should bury his head in shame because his mates are moderating their Islamic views to conform with this 21st century while he is still trying to keep another million almajiri under bondage because of poltics

You cannot even write properly and want to tell us people that have been educated than you will ever be are learning from Western education?

#LOL

5 Likes

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2017
well I couldn't raf
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2017
maclatunji:

You cannot even write properly and want to tell us people that have been educated than you will ever be are learning from Western education?

#LOL
You ended up writing worse than me tongue

Islamic education is meant for those who want to be left behind.

Can you justify this fatwa grin

9 Likes

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Abumtestimony1: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Nawao....Must I profess Islamabomnards before I comment..JESU
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Lilimax(f): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2017
Pavore9:

See your signature! cheesy
smiley
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Shafiiimran99: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Lilimax:
In other words, they have been extremists undecided.

Anyway, they want to take a clue from Dubai as this has boosted their tourism
BTW,
I will only take him serious the day he allows a church to be built in Mecca embarassed
church in mecca! That is not possible unless he is enemy of islam. You guys need to study islam before you can say a muslim is moderate or not. If he should allow church in mecca then he become an extremist cos you can only be moderate when practice sharia law accordingly
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Bratking(m): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2017
Islam is still an archaic religion that need serious reforms like the kind that christianity underwent in the renaissance era.

1 Like

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Abumtestimony1: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2017
Suen Is portraying himself as Extremist and that's what the Crown Prince of Saudi wants to stop. He's trying to tell the world that extreme Islam is tantamount to backwardness, retrogression, poverty. He's also saying that Almajiris are the direct products of Islamic Extremism that gave rise to Bokoharam, ISIS etc

3 Likes

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Lilimax(f): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
church in mecca! That is not possible unless he is enemy of islam. You guys need to study islam before you can say a muslim is moderate or not. If he should allow church in mecca then he become an extremist cos you can only be moderate when practice sharia law accordingly
Moderate Islam when you practice Sharia??
I don't agree!
Is it not the Sharia that will cut off someone's hand for stealing a pair of slippers whereas Maina
and his accomplice will be allowed to be working freely sad How moderate is this Sharia?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Mccullum: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2017
I think if this young man doesn't have proper guiding he might go astray because one can't compare Saudi with UAE
Egypt and other Arab nations, Mecca and Medina are sacred cities that visitors of other faith needs to be guided if they wish to visit holy cities unlike Riyadh and other gulf cities.

may almighty Allah continue to protect and guide decision makers of Saudi Arabia in order to protect the interest of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Bratking(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Shafiiimran99:

Islam with shari'a can never be moderate.

1 Like

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Lilimax:
In other words, they have been extremists undecided.

Anyway, they want to take a clue from Dubai as this has boosted their tourism
BTW,
I will only take him serious the day he allows a church to be built in Mecca embarassed
Sorry madam, I am just asking ni o. Is there a mosque in vatican city?

5 Likes

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Christian fanatic's obsession with Islam will not cease to amaze me to the extent that they ve to sign up and claim to be muslims in other to be able to express their bigotry and deep rooted bile against Islam.

Reading their comments it's so easy to see how they ve completely misunderstood the young prince.

It's evident that Christians will not rest until they begin to see Muslim women dress naked like their girls in the pics below.

Why dey enjoy paracetamol for another man's headache is what I don't understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Shafiiimran99: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Promismike:
Well, the yerubas are the only moderate Muslims I know.

But the truth remain that the core north does not see them as true Muslims. They only see them as objects of conquest that are only useful for the achievement of their religious and political goals.

But the truth still remain that, If all Muslims are like the yerubas I think their wont be much problem with inslam as regard terrorism and bigotry.

If you can my prince. It's recommendable. But I know you cant cos Islam is built on terrorism and bigotry. Islam has always been known as the only religion that uses terror, war and conquest to expand.
" uses terror, war and conquest to expand" 1. how many did u witness since you are born? 2. Ask your parents that those who colonized Africans which religion they impose on them?
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Bratking(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Mccullum:
I think if this young man doesn't have proper guiding he might go astray because one can't compare Saudi with UAE
Egypt and other Arab nations, Mecca and Medina are sacred cities that visitors of other faith needs to be guided if they wish to visit holy cities unlike Riyadh and other gulf cities.

may almighty Allah continue to protect and guide decision makers of Saudi Arabia in order to protect the interest of Islam.
Leave God out of this cos I don't think he's in KSA. How can God be in a country that sponsors extreme islam, oppress women and practise slave labour?

KSA, Qatar & Iran are the chief proponent of what is wrong with the middle east and Image of Islam in general.
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2017
Lilimax:
I don't agree!
Is it not the Sharia that will cut off someone's hand for stealing a pair of slippers whereas Maina
and his accomplice will be allowed to be working freely sad How moderate is this Sharia?
I don't know how you think ooo. Is maina subjected to sharia? You should know how the powerful work
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2017
Bratking:

Leave God out of this cos I don't think he's in KSA. How can God be in a country that sponsors extreme islam, oppress women and practise slave labour?

KSA, Qatar & Iran are the chief proponent of what is wrong with the middle east and Image of Islam in general.

Hilary must be a Muslim and from middle east too right?

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2017
zabson:
The beginning of your downfall.
you are right
who assures him he would attain that throne. even if he attains it, who assures him he would live to actualize his plans abi the plans of the west
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2017
madridguy:
I'm in support of any reform that will give ISLAM good image in accordance to the Shariah.

I love ISLAM

ISLAM till my last breath Insha Allah.
does Islam has a bad image already. you want to please your xtian friends by spewing thrash
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Bratking(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2017
ollah1:

Hilary must be a Muslim and from middle east too right?
Hilary who? anyhoo, I don't see any correlation in what I said and your hilary.

1 Like

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2017
SeniorZato:
May Allah make it easy for him
may ALlaah forgive you
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2017
tartar9:
Young man there is nothing like 'moderate Islam'
may you lead Saudi arabia to become stronger in Islam.
BaarakaLlaahu feekum
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Shafiiimran99: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2017
Lilimax:
I don't agree!
Yes, sharia is moderate islam and that is y i said you need to study islam. As pa cut of thieves hand, first, u don't cut hand cos of things like slippers and it has some protocols. Eg u need to ask the owner where the slippers are kept (inside or outside ie secured or not), if not that is not a thief even though the thin is more than slippers. 2. Do we have a responsible government or not. A leader that does not provide jobs for his fellow citizen cannot carry out such law as far as islam is concern etc. And the Maina's matter u gave could not be used to justify sharia error, in Edo i think they said someone was sentence to death by hanging just because of #170h, do u blame that one on democracy or bad justice?
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Bratking:

Hilary who? anyhoo, I don't see any correlation in what I said and your hilary.

Ofcourse, since Hilary and the USA is involved.
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Shafiiimran99: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2017
Bratking:

Islam with shari'a can never be moderate.
is like sayin voting and democracy can never be moderate

2 Likes

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by FemiMaduka(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Sorry madam, I am just asking ni o. Is there a mosque in vatican city?
When you say 'The Vatican city', we are talking about an estate of roughly 100acres with 400 catholic inhabitants (including the pope). Of course, there is a big mosque just about 6km from the St. Peter's Basilica. If we are to be honest and speak like men, there are a lot of privileges and licenses that Moslems enjoy - courtesy of people of other faiths - but Moslems are never ready to allow people of other faiths enjoy. Non-muslims are not even allowed in large swaths of Makkah. Imagine if a cathedral was within a 6km radius of the Ka'abbah, that is exactly what the papacy allowed. God himself doesn't exhibit this trait of absolute coercion and exclusiveness, HE allows the earth to yield to sinners and righteous men alike - any religion that doesn't follow this God-likeness has to check what has gone wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2017
AM NO MUSLIM THOUGH CAN'T BLV IN SHITS I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.....HIT LIKE IF U WANT US TO FORM AN ORGANISATION THAT WILL START HUNTING ALL THIS OLD FOOLS THAT'S PLAYING WITH OUR FUTURE IN THE GOVERNMENT
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by RoyalUc(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Please delect the text you post on my profile. I am not a muslim. I don't believe in Islam.

It was an error and why must you post such on someone's profile authomatically just for clicking on it?

Kindly delect the text.

Thanks
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by nellyelitz(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Northern Nigeria muslims will be stranded o shocked
cool cool
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by nellyelitz(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Johnzzy:
I hope his ambitions are not thwarted by the so-called "conservatives".

By the way, why should I sign a confession before commenting on an Islamic post. It is things like this that the crown Prince wants to dissolve.

Well clicking "I accept" doesn't mean I accept. It is just an "on Click()" event. Lol
hahahahahah like me i didn't even read the useless oath, i just clicked accept.
Re: Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' by madridguy(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2017
To please who?

bamidelee:

does Islam has a bad image already. you want to please your xtian friends by spewing thrash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? / Seven Beautiful Characteristics Which Make A Wife Exceptional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.