Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Made Mistake Of $2billion For Second Niger Bridge – VP Osinbajo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Made Mistake Of $2billion For Second Niger Bridge – VP Osinbajo (827 Views)

Have You Made Mistake In The Past That You Regret Till Today ? / Bus Collides With Truck At Niger Bridge In Onitsha. Passengers Dead. Graphic Pix / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Mistake Of $2billion For Second Niger Bridge – VP Osinbajo by Temitayooye: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2017
Nigeria Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has admitted that he made a terrible mistake for the announcement of $billion For second Niger bridge.

He said in Abuja on Tuesday that he actually meant to say N2 billion while speaking during the flag off of the All Progressive Congress (APC) gubernatorial campaign in Anambra State recently.

According to a statement issued by his spokesman, Laolu Akande, the Vice President “misplaced the figures.”

Read more...

http://effectsonline.net/i-made/

Re: I Made Mistake Of $2billion For Second Niger Bridge – VP Osinbajo by biacan(f): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2017
We have heard
Re: I Made Mistake Of $2billion For Second Niger Bridge – VP Osinbajo by TI1919(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2017
cool
Re: I Made Mistake Of $2billion For Second Niger Bridge – VP Osinbajo by hatchy(f): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't change anything.
Whether $2 billion or #2 billion, it is all same APC deciet and lies.

Party built on the foundation of propaganda and falsehood.
Re: I Made Mistake Of $2billion For Second Niger Bridge – VP Osinbajo by Fxmanager(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2017
We also made a mistake to put the minimum to invest with us to be affordable to all class of investors. We might soon limit it to high net worth individuals and institutional investors. Check our signature and rush in before it is too late.

(1) (Reply)

Gtbnk Vs Innoson / Ask A Nigerian 2 / University Of The People Scholarship And How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.