Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) (40304 Views)

Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / Cherubim And Seraphim Church Set On Fire In Kaduna Over Death Man / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by Yakson09: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2017
johnstar:
[/b]The suspects were identified as Abiodun Rasaq, Saheed Adebayo, Omisore Kayode, Oyemomi Rasaq, Ridwan Moruf, Mohammed Adefemi, Bala Idris, Abeeb Rasheed, Fatai Abiodun and Bosede Oguntoye (female) [b]

pigdiot.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by Yakson09: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2017
forghon:
Hes nt d one its buhari in connivance wit fulani herdsmen.
sense fall on u
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by alagba333(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2017
hmm. wicked soul.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by reality17(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Smh!!! Like say na rat him dey kill, "I hit a plan on her head"..
Only God knows how hard he hit her

Why u dey reason like kg pikin.. Person die, u say only God knows how hard he hit her... Sense scarter all over u
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by johnstar(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2017
Yakson09:
pigdiot.
undecided

Afonja boi

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by Cajal(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Laveda:
Adejoke Adeleye/Abeokuta

The Ogun State Police Command has arrested a prophet of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church and his accomplice for allegedly killing a woman for money-making rituals.

The prophet, Darasimi Rotimi and his accomplice, Ibikunle Sunday were paraded on Tuesday before newsmen at the state police headquarters Eleweran, Abeokuta, by the state commissioner of police Iliyasu Ahmed.

The suspects allegedly killed one Sara Olowokere at Ijoko, Sango and removed her body parts including head, wrist, heart, breast and private part for money-making rituals.

Ahmed told newsmen that the suspects killed her and “dissected her body before burying her remains at Alafia street, off Alagbole, Ijoko.

The second suspect, Sunday, a 40-year old Okada rider, confessed to our reporter that he killed the victim by hitting a plank of wood on her head.

“I hit a plank of wood on her head. When she died, we now shared her parts. I took her head to Ogo-eri and Darasimi (referring to the Prophet) took the other parts of the body away. They said the parts are essential ingredients for money-making rituals,” he confessed.

He added that the deceased was the girlfriend of the third suspect who is still on the run.

But the prophet from Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Ijoko, denied involvement in the act.

“Don’t mind him. He is just lying. If you commit an offence and confess your sin, God will definitely forgive you. I regret my action. I hope the government will temper justice with mercy,” Prophet Darasimi pleaded.

“I don’t know anything about the incident. I am ready to die,” he added.

Also paraded were three women, Abibat Oyesanya, Morenike Shittu, Olubunmi Funke arrested for child stealing and kidnapping.

Funke who confessed to have sold her three-year old daughter for N280,000, said the money was used to off set her debt.

“I gave out my three-year old daughter to Abibat Oyesanya who is into local adoption business. She promised to allow me to visit my daughter once in three months.

“I am a prostitute. I started prostitution after my first husband sent me packing. So, I decided to give out my daughter to a woman who gave me N280,000. I used the money to offset my debt.

“The woman also requested for more children due to the increase in requests by those adopting children.

”That is why I kidnapped the baby girl in Bodija, Ojurin, Ibadan, and brought her to the buyer,” she narrated.

The state police commissioner said his command was poised to flush out criminals in the state.

He said the suspects were arrested as part of “ember months mop-up operations of the command.”

Also paraded were 10 suspected armed robbers, including a female robbery suspected arrested for allegedly terrorising Mowe-Ibafo.

The suspects were identified as Abiodun Rasaq, Saheed Adebayo, Omisore Kayode, Oyemomi Rasaq, Ridwan Moruf, Mohammed Adefemi, Bala Idris, Abeeb Rasheed, Fatai Abiodun and Bosede Oguntoye (female).

A pastor identified as Olotu Oluwakayode who allegedly diverted N17.8 million belonging to a complainant into his bank account, was also paraded..

More here; http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/10/25/white-garment-prophet-kills-girlfriend-for-money-making-rituals/
Afonja.....
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by walosky(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2017
OGUN STATE[b][/b]
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by Cajal(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2017
Afonja
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2017
Look at them....skull miners!!!!
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by lastempero: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2017
Hypocrisy is when u commit more heinous crime and u will be the first to paint n portray other tribes as been the worst while ur lots are cannibals,a crime that d devil is even afraid to commit.afonja make una take am easy ooo abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by lastempero: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2017
Wondering if this is the typical Yoruba demon.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2017
Even if you kill 20 people you will not be rich as Dangote , so why ritual?
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by adetes: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2017
Ogun(charm) state, state of ritualist
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by lastempero: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2017
Next2Bezee:
The poster above me is pained, someone should buy extra sanitary pad for her biko. grin

When you see Ritual then no need to continue reading, we all know where they specialize in that kind of thing. sad

May God save us from these oil demons.

Crocodile whatever will not go there,they will rather be masturbating around south east,look at how miners are mining peoples head with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by thedondada(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2017
XXLDICK:
Most ritualists are poor. Doesn't that speak a lot about the ineffectiveness of rituals

A blind man cannot tell that the person leading him is also blind.

They are sompoor that they cannot believe that there are others as poor as them.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by Realslimshady(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2017
see Dem hypocrites, if it was an Alfa now dey would have started raining insults on Islam.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by jobbers: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2017
oh
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by Sorry4beingpeti(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2017
Laveda:
Adejoke Adeleye/Abeokuta

The Ogun State Police Command has arrested a prophet of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church and his accomplice for allegedly killing a woman for money-making rituals.

The prophet, Darasimi Rotimi and his accomplice, Ibikunle Sunday were paraded on Tuesday before newsmen at the state police headquarters Eleweran, Abeokuta, by the state commissioner of police Iliyasu Ahmed.

The suspects allegedly killed one Sara Olowokere at Ijoko, Sango and removed her body parts including head, wrist, heart, breast and private part for money-making rituals.

Ahmed told newsmen that the suspects killed her and “dissected her body before burying her remains at Alafia street, off Alagbole, Ijoko.

The second suspect, Sunday, a 40-year old Okada rider, confessed to our reporter that he killed the victim by hitting a plank of wood on her head.

“I hit a plank of wood on her head. When she died, we now shared her parts. I took her head to Ogo-eri and Darasimi (referring to the Prophet) took the other parts of the body away. They said the parts are essential ingredients for money-making rituals,” he confessed.

He added that the deceased was the girlfriend of the third suspect who is still on the run.

But the prophet from Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Ijoko, denied involvement in the act.

“Don’t mind him. He is just lying. If you commit an offence and confess your sin, God will definitely forgive you. I regret my action. I hope the government will temper justice with mercy,” Prophet Darasimi pleaded.

“I don’t know anything about the incident. I am ready to die,” he added.

Also paraded were three women, Abibat Oyesanya, Morenike Shittu, Olubunmi Funke arrested for child stealing and kidnapping.

Funke who confessed to have sold her three-year old daughter for N280,000, said the money was used to off set her debt.

“I gave out my three-year old daughter to Abibat Oyesanya who is into local adoption business. She promised to allow me to visit my daughter once in three months.

“I am a prostitute. I started prostitution after my first husband sent me packing. So, I decided to give out my daughter to a woman who gave me N280,000. I used the money to offset my debt.

“The woman also requested for more children due to the increase in requests by those adopting children.

”That is why I kidnapped the baby girl in Bodija, Ojurin, Ibadan, and brought her to the buyer,” she narrated.

The state police commissioner said his command was poised to flush out criminals in the state.

He said the suspects were arrested as part of “ember months mop-up operations of the command.”

Also paraded were 10 suspected armed robbers, including a female robbery suspected arrested for allegedly terrorising Mowe-Ibafo.

The suspects were identified as Abiodun Rasaq, Saheed Adebayo, Omisore Kayode, Oyemomi Rasaq, Ridwan Moruf, Mohammed Adefemi, Bala Idris, Abeeb Rasheed, Fatai Abiodun and Bosede Oguntoye (female).

A pastor identified as Olotu Oluwakayode who allegedly diverted N17.8 million belonging to a complainant into his bank account, was also paraded..

More here; http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/10/25/white-garment-prophet-kills-girlfriend-for-money-making-rituals/

Ogun state and ritualist

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by 9jja(f): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2017
johnstar:
[/b]The suspects were identified as Abiodun Rasaq, Saheed Adebayo, Omisore Kayode, Oyemomi Rasaq, Ridwan Moruf, Mohammed Adefemi, Bala Idris, Abeeb Rasheed, Fatai Abiodun and Bosede Oguntoye (female) [b]

Who are these please?
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Nbote:
See their faces sef.... One of dis days, Ogun ppl will start walking around headless

Am telling u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by redangel2017: 11:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Wen growing up.. The name ogun.. I never liked. Even osun angry

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2017
myboy2010:
white garment churches are like shrine to most people... just wish God's people could be filled with wisdom
yeah, true. Amen
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by 9jja(f): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2017
I no de understand, you min say pesin cari pikin fo nain monts, bon am, tren am op tu tri yies den kom sel am?

Smol taim naw e go sa na devul. Abeg mak una klap for am.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2017
Two of those women in the third photo no wear pant
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by BlackGoldBoy: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2017
baddo833:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
°|°|°|°r!buruku, 0l0sh! ....lol cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by 9jja(f): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Two of those women in the third photo no wear pant

Nnaa na yua own kase worse sef. Na dia yua eye don go?
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by Mentcee(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2017
Once again, I place a curse hereby on all Afonja skull miners!

Shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by johnstar(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2017
9jja:

Who are these please?

Your Neighbours
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by abiolag(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2017
they should be slaughtered

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2017
9jja:

Nnaa na yua own kase worse sef. Na dia yua eye don go?
na my compound people,police no gree dem wear pant when dem come arrest dem. Na now I wan carry their pant go meet dem for station
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Only rational people understand that evil is committed by men and women, Muslims, Christians and other religions, black and white persons, all tribes and different associations. Prototyping people doesn't pay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client / SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo / Obituary: Burial Of Israel Babatunde Ogunsola Nigerian Killed In London Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.