Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:18 PM

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (48911 Views)

Thomdock Investment Has Crashed / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Dunne1: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
When wicked people think they will put sand in our garri we still prove to them we are waxing stronger.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
MMM is always a topic of discuss by losers, even the OP is cleary a dumbo whose facts has so many loopholes in them. You think Andrew is a Guider? Maga, Cleary u are merely just looking for attention. Cow shittt

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by imagrg(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2017
Get the trendy cryptocurrency. Get free token now and be glad you did! Click on my signature below for a new dawn!
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by paxonel(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
That's why I when i entered this thread on the 26th, I say I COMMENT MY RESERVE
meaning, i reserve my comment.
MMM is still on with 100% only that matching partipants is a much slower now, but it will pick up very soon.
Nigerians keep saying what they don't know.
Nigerian press are just pressing pressure paper fake review over what they did not investigate.
Na wa o .
Shee bi dem don keep quiet now as they did January and august this year when mmm went down
grin
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Leopantro: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
MMM done do 100% RESTART.
don't worry, they will bounce back with confidence.
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Sheunma: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dunne1:
When wicked people think they will put sand in our garri we still prove to them we are waxing stronger.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by sKeetz(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Leopantro:
MMM done do 100% RESTART.

don't worry, they will bounce back with confidence.
paxonel:
That's why I when i entered this thread on the 26th, I say I COMMENT MY RESERVE
meaning, i reserve my comment.
MMM is still on with 100% only that matching partipants is a much slower now, but it will pick up very soon.
Nigerians keep saying what they don't know.
Nigerian press are just pressing pressure paper fake review over what they did not investigate.
Na wa o .
Shee bi dem don keep quiet now as they did January and august this year when mmm went down
grin
imagrg:
Get the trendy cryptocurrency. Get free token now and be glad you did! Click on my signature below for a new dawn!
fifty:
MMM is always a topic of discuss by losers, even the OP is cleary a dumbo whose facts has so many loopholes in them. You think Andrew is a Guider? Maga, Cleary u are merely just looking for attention. Cow shittt
Dunne1:
Confidence00:
MMm community is busy making people happy and excited, haters are busy lamenting.
We will bounce back as usual after the Upgrade.
Stop taking Paracetamol for headache, mind your business.
MMM community is the best thing that has ever happen to Nigeria since inception of this Hardship Administration,
State Government are owing workers over 8-12 months salaries yet nobody has castigated them.
MMM community is owing few months payments your are there writing irrelevant Articles just to gain unnecessary attention.
Go get yourself something meaningful and do and stop spying over a community your are not a member.
Abrokooooo
Check latest PH and Gh matching as PH has risen immediately after notification that Ph is dropping.
speak2emmans:
I don't know if I am the only one seeing that screenshot of skype conversation but Andrew's name is always Andrew Marc with a logo beside it. Why is this write up by Andrew without marc and without a logo beside it. Bad belle people.. God pass una

The Screenshot is fake

How market?

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by dadebayo1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by sKeetz(m): 1:59am On Nov 11, 2017
charlo12:

Dear friend,
Do not miss the opportunity to be finacially free. This Company is changing lives.
No refering, just invest and watch your money grow daily. This is a lazy man's Business.

The company successfully taking part in designing, construction and active management of commercial and residential real estate in Great Britain, Western Europe and the Asia-Pacific region, They are currently in USA.
They started trading on oil in few weeks ago.
The oil incentive has a very high ROI, 5% TO 8% PROFIT DAILY While other PLANS is from 2% to 4.20% Daily depending on the Amount you invested
CHECK OUT THE PLANS BELOW

PLAN A
3.00% for 180 days
Daily interest 3,00%

Investment period 180 days

Amount of investment 20 – 1000 (USD)

Charges / Payments 5 Business Days Only (Mon-Fri)

Early withdrawal of the deposit Available

Compounding Available

Refferal fee 7%-2%-1%

Total Return 385.00%

PLAN B
3.50% for 180 days
Daily interest 3,50%

Amount of investment 1001 – 5000 (USD)

Compounding Available

Refferal fee 7%-2%-1%

Total Return 485.50%

PLAN C
3.75% for 180 days
Daily interest 3,75%

Investment period 180 Business days

Amount of investment 5001 – 10000 (USD)

Compounding Available

Refferal fee 7%-2%-1%

Total Return 585.50%

PLAN D
4.20% for 180 Business days
Daily interest 4,20%

Amount of investment 10001 – 150 000 (USD)

Compounding Available

Refferal fee 7%-2%-1%

Total Return 685.50%

OIL INCENTIVE PLAN
OIL 1
5.00% for 180 Business days
Daily interest 5.00%

Amount of investment 200 – 1999 (USD)

OIL INCENTIVE PLAN
OIL 2
8.00% for 180 Business days
Daily interest 8.00%

Amount of investment 2000 – 100000 (USD)

They make use of perfect money, payeer and bitcoin

send me Email me via my signature i will send you the link because of Nairaland ban.
Goodluck

Mumu comot here with your lazy man business.

You no get even one person to fall for your scam.
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by tayecrypto: 6:49am On Nov 11, 2017
cryptocurrency invesments is the only way out.,,,.check my signature nd join the group
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by vision2050: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
I will go and pH 2million and when match, I will pay zero naira grin grin grin
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by dorox(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
fifty:

I have no doubt that you are a man without a shred of honour, otherwise you would have apologized to those who were misled to put their money in mmm by your assurance passionate promotion of the ponzi scheme.

How does it feel like to sell your friends for a few percentage commission?
Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by paxonel(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
dadebayo1:
grin
Market don start. I ph today

Re: MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] by Mofetemi(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall,www.,without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on,ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on,ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers,CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator woth light,Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT!Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country!Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH,NOTIFY NE IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A,your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmaceutical Stores & Ordering Outlet
Ikorodu Road,
Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp: 07033135972 / 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators / MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.