Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (25594 Views)

80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 / Bombshell ! Girl Of 18 Slept With Over 50 Men ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2010
nikkygal:

My thoughts exactly. I think biina deserves an award in the emerging leaders category for his robust contributions bordering on politics, nation's economies & the career section.

Its always a breath of fresh air hearing his opinions on issues and same for Ibime as well.

[s]You might be wandering who this is been on NL since 2007 but i hardly post[/s], cheesy
i know you nikky
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2010
Jarus:

Is Becomrich a legend?
I don't know whether this guy can be regarded as a legend or not. He is one strange character that makes you laugh your backside off in politics section. He has been there since I think 2007. I want to ignore him, but finding it difficult.

Wont his inclusion ridicule my list?

I need your comments
hmmm, na wa
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by nikkygal(f): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2010
Jarus:

To think I know you, despite your few posts.  grin

tkb417:

i know you nikky

Hmmn,  smiley

Its interesting you guys 'claim' to know me.

Funny enough i've respected you guys here on NL as well. You guys always have very intelligent & enlightening posts - Jarus on career, politics and education while Tkb, discussions bordering on sports, career & IB.

[s]maybe becos we're in the same profession & industry[/s]   cool

[s]Of course, you guys also never fail to remind NL that you graduated from Ife! wateva[/s] grin tongue
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2010
nikkygal:

Hmmn, smiley

[s]maybe becos we're in the same profession & industry[/s] cool

Maybe. We naturally jam in discussions that border on our profession.

nikkygal:

Hmmn, smiley

[s]Of course, you guys also never fail to remind NL that you graduated from Ife! wateva[/s] grin tongue

It's just not easy to hide being from Ife grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2010
nikkygal:

Hmmn,  smiley

Its interesting you guys 'claim' to know me.

Funny enough i've respected you guys here on NL as well. You guys always have very intelligent & enlightening posts - Jarus on career, politics and education while Tkb, discussions bordering on sports, career & IB.

[s]maybe becos we're in the same profession & industry[/s]  cool

of course im proud to be associated with OAU cheesy
by the way, Jarus is an Oil and Gas man oo and im the one in IB
so which of them are u? IB or O&G
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by nikkygal(f): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2010
Am a chartered accountant and work in the upstream O&G sector.

[s]I was previously with one of the big 4 firms.[/s] wink

Looking forward to seeing more of my favourite NL posters being named on this thread.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2010
nikkygal:

Am a chartered accountant and work in the upstream O&G sector.

[s]I was previously with one of the big 4 firms.[/s] wink

Looking forward to seeing more of my favourite NL posters being named on this thread.
hahaha
auditor!!'

left consulting for IB also; hmm i see
nice one

lets wait for Jarus's list
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2010
Jarus:

Is Becomrich a legend?
I don't know whether this guy can be regarded as a legend or not. He is one strange character that makes you laugh your backside off in politics section. He has been there since I think 2007. I want to ignore him, but finding it difficult.

Wont his inclusion ridicule my list?

I need your comments

Ha, Mapomeji is a legend o. I always have a good laugh whenever I see his comments or his threads. Cmon, who doesn't know the right honourable Mapster himself. His maps and satelite pictures are legendary in Nairaland. The dude cracks me up abeg and he is a consistent joker cheesy
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by dominique(f): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2010
becomerich is a legend in his own rights. he has made his name in nl with his atrocious maps but i'm yet to see one reasonable contribution from him. including his name will most dost definitely ridicule the list. except you want to create a new category; LEGENDARY JOKERS OF NAIRALAND .
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by manmustwac(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2010
[size=16pt]jarus how can you forget the very popular almondjoy or eveseh who set a record world record of 10'000 posts in just four months?[/size]
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by nellaluv(f): 3:43am On Mar 18, 2010
If Tpia's name is on the list of so called supposedly 'legends'of nairaland, surely Becoomerich is also eligible for the title too,lol. At least he's known for his maps and satellites which are accurate and legendary too cheesy , and his arguments he's even d politics section active poster of the year cheesy grin what more could u ask for, hehehe i recommend becomerich, he should be on the list too, peace
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2010
manmustwac:

[size=16pt]jarus how can you forget the very popular almondjoy or eveseh who set a record world record of 10'000 posts in just four months?[/size]

Yes, I remember almondjoy.
Still reviewing

Others still under review:
-Bawomolo
-FL Gators
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by cantell(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2010
^^^Did you say FL Gators? Then you better start thinkin of adding Onlytruth,Ezeuche and co. Legend my foot.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2010
cantell:

^^^Did you say FL Gators? Then you better start thinkin of adding Onlytruth,Ezeuche and co. Legend my foot.
lol

@Jarus
take it easy with ur picks o
dont kill it cheesy
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Odunnu: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2010
Jarus,u must also find a way to get Mama-gee in2 ur list,even if she eventually doesnt make it 2d end.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by experts: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2010
hey jarus,

i think my guy bilms should be one of the ermerging legend on this forum,

i wonder how he moves around on this forum, moving from religion, to sport,music,culture,politics,jokes, lol

d guy deserve it oh

grin grin grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2010
tkb417:

lol

@Jarus
take it easy with your picks o
dont kill it cheesy
Yeah, I'm being cautious. That's why it may take a week or more to have full list.
Even if we have strong, convincing voice against anybody already on list, it will be reviewed and possibly removed.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by manmustwac(m): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
@jarus
when the time comes do a poll. But make sure you don't miss out any of the nairaland superstars.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2010
Odunnu:

Jarus,u must also find a way to get Mama-gee in2 your list,even if she eventually doesnt make it 2d end.
Legends do their works normally, naturally and find themselves being noticed as one. Mamagee's activities on NL appear to me as more of deliberate attempt at forcing oneself into popularity. Or how can one explain opening thread, asking for the most popular Nairalander and putting your name in the poll? Not legendary, to me.
I'll rather have a Becomrich as legend.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by jaybee3(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2010
Sistawoman
Jakumo the enigma
Emerging = Sagamite, Ajanlekoko
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2010
Is MrCrackles a legend?
This is another personality I'm considering but not too sure.
Popularity, he has it. Post count, he has that in abundance? Consistency, he is there?
But are these enough?

What do you think?
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by rhymz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2010
Jarus:

Legends do their works normally, naturally and find themselves being noticed as one. Mamagee's activities on NL appear to me as more of deliberate attempt at forcing oneself into popularity. Or how can one explain opening thread, asking for the most popular Nairalander and putting your name in the poll? Not legendary, to me.
hahahaha. . . It is funny how ppl worry themselves over trivial stuff like this. . . What does it matter if Ur name is in all these poles and contests. . Lol. . So much ado about nothing. . . Although I agree with this guy. . . Some peeps try too hard to get noticed. . .
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by spikedcylinder: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
TOH nko?
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
spikedcylinder:

TOH nko?
Yes o, I've been trying to recall her Id again. But is she not the same as karmamod?
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2010
Jarus:

Yes o, I've been trying to recall her Id again. But is she not the same as karmamod?
TOH/Re-loaded/Karmamod and many more

sharp razorr like mouth/fingers. I dont know how TOH and Crackles will be legends on NL o
they are/were trouble makers abeg cheesy

abeg no put almondjoy o
i dey fear to even post this sef cos she fit appear with plenty curses grin grin grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2010
jay bee:

Sistawoman
Jakumo the enigma
Emerging = Sagamite, Ajanlekoko

J-A-K-U-M-O
dude must be there i swear
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by spikedcylinder: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2010
Jarus:

Thiefofhearts, TOH, D-Reloaded, Karmamod and some other ones I can't remember.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2010
tkb417:

J-A-K-U-M-O
dude must be there i swear
There since yesterday.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by netotse(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2010
if seun hadn't driven away awon windywendy, easimoni, pumping777 et al, that thread woulda put NL on the map o, it's 700+ pages, and in the forum they left to, the stock exchange thread is 500+ pages already. . .learnt mad stuff from that thread!

tkb417:

TOH/Re-loaded/Karmamod and many more

sharp razorr like mouth/fingers. I dont know how TOH and Crackles will be legends on NL o
they are/were trouble makers abeg cheesy

abeg no put almondjoy o
i dey fear to even post this sef cos she fit appear with plenty curses grin grin grin

@tkb
if almond joy came back to NL now, with the word filter and all, na vex go pursue am commot. . .that is if they dont ban her, she was on NVS until recently sef, obviously she was banned!. . .and i think windywendy's in canada not the US o

@jarus
though it exists, becomerich's legend status is non-existent outside politics. . .which begs the question, should local champions be eligible? local champs in the sense, some ppl never come out of romance, some ppl never leave politics, etc. . .
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2010
brb
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by honeric01(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
What about Busybody? i mean the old busybody until she was banned? undecided

one more thing, is your list influenced by the date of registration or how? undecided
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2010
netotse:

if seun hadn't driven away awon windywendy, easimoni, pumping777 et al, that thread woulda put NL on the map o, it's 700+ pages, and in the forum they left to, the stock exchange thread is 500+ pages already. . .learnt mad stuff from that thread!
@tkb
if almond joy came back to NL now, with the word filter and all, na vex go pursue am commot. . .that is if they dont ban her, she was on NVS until recently sef, obviously she was banned!. . .and i think windywendy's in canada not the US o

shocked shocked shocked
were you in NL that time
netotse, i swear, those guys were the best thing that happened to NL since ive joined
yeah Pumping777. der is one guy again that threatened seun to submission
akpotegun or sumfn.

Jarus, just check that thread and see for urself, Those people were Igi Iwe. Den sabi and they impacted my life positively. I was in Consulting then and i made millions from the tips i got from these people. Dayokanu should be able to remember those days
i took that thread like a University and applied every lesson to my investment life and ol boi, pepper just dey enter
can u remember those terminologies
CICO, RIRO and co
chei!!!! Seun messed up big time!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nairaland Slowness And Downtime / 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) / 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.