Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Whats The Best Way To Invest - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Whats The Best Way To Invest (319 Views)

Best Way To Prevent Water From Sipping Into Your Building Through The Floors / Investing In Real Estate Is The Best Way To Secure The Future / 4 Simple Ways To Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Best Way To Invest by SexyDenzel: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Good day folks, hope you all are having an awesome day so far. Please guys, I'd like to know the best way to invest 800k in a state like Imo state. I would like to invest in something that will guarantee a good life for my unborn children ( not yet married though ;-) ) as times goes, to ensure their education, health and other things are properly taken care of no matter what though life's got unforseen circumstances but one still have to be prepared. I want to invest in something that will be yielding/yield funds be it business (type of business) or property, I know the money is not much but I just want it to be a kind of insurance for a good life for them in the future and also reduce the stress for me and whoever I'll marry. Any advice will be so much appreciated especially from those that have ventured into such investments and knows what works best. Thanks so much for spending your precious time on reading my post, remain blessed.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Invest by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2017
If I get your point very well, you want to invest with that amount purposely for future references.

If you have something tangible like good job or nice business through which you're generating income presently and not that you intend to depend on the 800k for present day to day transactions or activities.

Having said these: your best bet is to invest that amount in landed property. Make sure you're buying a genuine one in a strategic location. Then you're good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Land On Monastery Road, Behind Shoprite, Lekki For Clearing / 5-bedroom Duplex To Let In Lekki Phase 1 / Clean 2 Bedroom Apartment Close To Synagogue Lagos For 330k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.