Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Please Urgent! Charvet Group! Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Urgent! Charvet Group! Are They Real? (768 Views)

Linkedin, Indeed And Others Are They Real And Useful? / It's Urgent - Are They Real Or Fake? / Strategic Outsourcing Limited, Are They Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Urgent! Charvet Group! Are They Real? by sparko1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
You are invited for an interview at the Head office this Thursday, October 26, 2017.

Time: 03.30 pm

Venue: Charvet Group Office, 88/90 Muritala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Rd, Mofoluku Oshodi

Please anyone knows how to get there from obalende?
Re: Please Urgent! Charvet Group! Are They Real? by rommyth(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
very real.it's a construction company. pls how did u apply?
Re: Please Urgent! Charvet Group! Are They Real? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sparko1:
You are invited for an interview at the Head office this Thursday, October 26, 2017.

Venue: Charvet Group Office, 88/90 Muritala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Rd, Mofoluku Oshodi

Re: Please Urgent! Charvet Group! Are They Real? by sparko1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
rommyth:
very real.it's a construction company. pls how did u apply?

I applied online as advertised, do you have any idea how to get there from obalende?
Re: Please Urgent! Charvet Group! Are They Real? by sparko1(m): 4:54am On Oct 26, 2017
sparko1:

Somebody should help me, how do I get there from obalende?
Re: Please Urgent! Charvet Group! Are They Real? by Udochee(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2017
sparko1:

Somebody should help me, how do I get there from obalende?

obalende -- oshodi -- airport road

hope its not too late. from obalende, board a bus to oshodi, connect oshodi oke (i.e walking up to connect the bridge) from oshodi oke board a bus heading to airport road, then just tell the conductor/driver where exactly you're heading to. am sure he'll tell you the convenient bus stop. all the best bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Urgent! Charvet Group! Are They Real? by sparko1(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Udochee:

obalende -- oshodi -- airport road

hope its not too late. from obalende, board a bus to oshodi, connect oshodi oke (i.e walking up to connect the bridge) from oshodi oke board a bus heading to airport road, then just tell the conductor/driver where exactly you're heading to. am sure he'll tell you the convenient bus stop. all the best bro
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Presenter Job Open At Chop4naija / Vacancy On Manager Wbs / Vacancy At Hillstar Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.