Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) (56055 Views)

Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
A very young Nigerian pastor based in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state, has taken to social media to flaunt his blessings. The general overseer at Favour of Anointing Ministries, Ibe Victory, from Owerri, Imo state, acquired a new ride yesterday and decided to "share his testimony" online. The young man also shared a footage of him with flaunting bundles of money which he displayed on his bed while claiming to be a "young billionaire".

Sharing photos of his new car via his Facebook page, he wrote; "na one life I get I no get another one, I just bought this one now, Grace"...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/nigerian-pastor-acquires-new-ride-flaunts-bundle-of-money.html

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2017

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by bolanto24(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Don't wanna judge any man of God.
God help us oo.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by eagleeye2: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin Tithe and offering paying pastors every Sunday.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by huptin(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Verily Verily i say unto you, the heavens and the earth will pass away but fools will always remain. Even this small boy sef still dey see enough mugu catch, i give up.

202 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by FarahAideed: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
So gullible people are also paying tithe to this undone

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Okay. God don bless his ministry.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
The motive of going into business is to make profit..... This a good picture of a business man. Men of God are in the bible.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by dyadeleye(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm...
Everything based on forrmat...it's well in Jesus name

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Topgainer: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Display to recruit and entice more slaves into the fold. The gang of talknado Prophets are really despicable creatures. Flaunting few bundles of naira and material acquisitions.
This not the demeanor of Christianity. The origin is from cult and occult groups who have infilterated Christianity and sole purpose is to lure people further away from the truth and sound Christian doctrine. No wise man will be comfortable inside this Prophet Ibe Victory's Church Center.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Homeboiy: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
U mean this small boy a pastor

I can't listen to him no matter how he preachs to me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
I don't need a seer to tell me this guy is fake and he's, preying on them gullible followers....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by owomida1: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Stupid boy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pastors are cooperate scammers

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
You sure say this one no be Gee boy wink

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by stcool(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pastor or Yahoo boy?...Pls OP I'm not understanding.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Congregation right now be like....... grin

19 Likes

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
God is not an author of confusion; for you to embarass HIM like this, you will be severely punished.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Which mumu man of God?? I pity for those people that religion has turned to slaves.

A ritualist will claim to be a pastor to cover his criminal activities.

A fraudster will use pastor title to hide his iniquities

Everyone is a pastor now. Sorry 'Prophet'. Where are his congregation. 'Release me or you die'!! and poor, gullible idiots will take money they are supposed to feed their children with and give to the so called prophets to make them pray for them for breakthrough. Go and work, you'll see results. The morning through to nights you spend praying in the church and giving offering, tithes and sowing seeds will change your life if you put it into it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Chai! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy See the scammer smiling after the mugus have fallen for the trick of "somebody say amen" Guy chop your wad as there is an ever present " my pastor/GO say" sheepie but remember God's judgment is still waiting for you.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
yahoo boi pastor
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
this must be the money contributed by his mugu followers at the crusade. I won't judge you oooo
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Back then nobody wanted to b a pastor,Now everybody wants to b a pastor.....I observed this G.O,mega pastor,rich pastor thing became rampant when yahoo yahoo came to stay in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

To make cool and easy money, u have to use ur brain. Nice one chap..........

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
God please call me . This business is very lucrative

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by zmar(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Interesting, I smell charm all over

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Lilchilz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
stupid bloqqers everywhere
Dis is anthony
He's a G boy
He's client just pay him $5200
He bouqht that camry #750k
He still av pendinq transactions

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Divay22(f): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yahoo pastor grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Vv
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Oboy that nose no be here shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.