Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,044 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Logo Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo Design (1553 Views)

How To Choose A Colour Scheme For Your Logo Design / Logo Design For Lab Agro Allied Limited / 2D And 3D Logo Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logo Design by adomuwiner(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Let our team of professional graphic designers design a stunning and functional logo for your business.
Provide our graphics design team with relevant information such as your business details, preferred colour(s) and style of logo.
Within 72 hours, You will get 3 different logo options to pick from.
Your final Logo will be sent to you in all preferred formats.
Re: Logo Design by Blackhawk03(f): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ishilove, goodevening ma'am. Compliments of the season, trust you're having a great evening... Errrrrmmm, I don't know if you're in contact with Hungerbad off nairaland. If you're, how is he? Hope all is well with him? It's unusual of him to go off like that and I'm a worried.

It's Aderola15. smiley

1 Like

Re: Logo Design by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Ishilove, goodevening ma'am. Compliments of the season, trust you're having a great evening... Errrrrmmm, I don't know if you're in contact with Hungerbad off nairaland. If you're, how is he? Hope all is well with him? It's unusual of him to go off like that and I'm a worried.

It's Aderola15. smiley
Hi dear, i'm not in contact with Hungerbad but i'm pretty sure he is okay wherever he is. Besides, he has numerous alts, one of them being LiondeLeo. You can PM him and find about his well being.
Re: Logo Design by LionDeLeo: 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ishilove:

Hi dear, i'm not in contact with Hungerbad but i'm pretty sure he is okay wherever he is. Besides, he has numerous alts, one of them being LiondLeo. You can PM him and find about his well being.
Pls, I'm not hungerbad, I'm liondeleo.
Re: Logo Design by Blackhawk03(f): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ishilove:

Hi dear, i'm not in contact with Hungerbad but i'm pretty sure he is okay wherever he is. Besides, he has numerous alts, one of them being LiondeLeo. You can PM him and find about his well being.

Thanks ma'am. I'm a bit relieved now. Even though he's denying being behind the alt, you know him too well and I believe you. Lol

Uncle Hungerbad, don't be disappearing on me anyhow na. Yoh got me worried, yunno? embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Logo Design by LionDeLeo: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Thanks ma'am. I'm a bit relieved now. Even though he's denying being behind the alt, you know him too well and I believe you. Lol

Uncle Hungerbad, don't be disappearing on me anyhow na. Yoh got me worried, yunno? embarassed angry
Ishilove, you are a moderator and as such, it is expected that you should be able to say something about which nlder operates which alt moniker. Now, being an authority to some extent, you have made this guy to now agree I'm hungerbad, which is not true.

In all honesty, I'm not hungerbad pls.

Hungerbad, pls wherever you are, come and clarify this doubt, it is getting annoying.
Re: Logo Design by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pls, I'm not hungerbad, I'm liondeleo.
And I'm Michelle Obama
Re: Logo Design by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ishilove:

And I'm Michelle Obama

I always knew you were a trans
Re: Logo Design by Emmanystone: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ishilove:

Am not allowed to.wish you a Happy 2018 in your thread.

Happy New Yeah dear. I wish i can hug you.

2 Likes

Re: Logo Design by Blackhawk03(f): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Ishilove, you are a moderator and as such, it is expected that you should be able to say something about which nlder operates which alt moniker. Now, being an authority to some extent, you have made this guy to now agree I'm hungerbad, which is not true.

In all honesty, I'm not hungerbad pls.

Hungerbad, pls wherever you are, come and clarify this doubt, it is getting annoying.

Now, I'm confused embarassed cry cry
Re: Logo Design by Ishilove: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

Am not allowed to.wish you a Happy 2018 in your thread.

Happy New Yeah dear. I wish i can hug you.
kiss kiss
Re: Logo Design by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
oyb:

I always knew you were a trans
Hater
Re: Logo Design by LionDeLeo: 12:16am On Jan 01, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Now, I'm confused embarassed cry cry
You may confuse yourself if you like but I'm telling you, I'm not hungerbad.

I'm surprised, Ishilove, a mod doesn't know this. If other members say so, I won't even bother, but a mod? Perhaps she is planning to ban me on the basis of that, who knows?

And indeed, she may decide to ban me for operating an alt, which is very very unfair.

But in all honesty, I'm not hungerbad. I repeat, I'm not hungerbad.

1 Like

Re: Logo Design by LionDeLeo: 12:24am On Jan 01, 2018
Ishilove:

And I'm Michelle Obama
Okay.

But pls, I'm not hungerbad.

Happy new and prosperous year.
Re: Logo Design by HungerBAD: 4:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

It's Aderola15. smiley

Aderola hello.

Got your messages and I appreciate your asking after me, I was in a far away land and just got back.

I do not have an alternative identity here.

I don't get paid writing here,and I see no reason to be hiding like a child behind multiple identifications.

Sending you a private message.
Re: Logo Design by Ishilove: 6:37am On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:

Aderola hello.

Got your messages and I appreciate your asking after me, I was in a far away land and just got back.

I don't get paid writing here,and I see no reason to be hiding like a child behind multiple identifications.

You can bullshit some people some of the time, but you cannot bullshit all the people all of the time.

What's up with your lafflaff123 moniker, btw? Gone into hibernation, apparently.

Blackhawk03, in case he disappears again and you get worried, PM lafflaff123.
Re: Logo Design by Blackhawk03(f): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:

Aderola hello.

Oh! Good to have you back all the same, compliments of the season. I can't access the mail attached to this account, I'll send you a message with other one.
Re: Logo Design by HungerBAD: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Oh! Good to have you back all the same, compliments of the season. I can't access the mail attached to this account, I'll send you a message with other one.

Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logo Design by Blackhawk03(f): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:

Okay.
Yeah. But, I'll need you to follow back please. cheesy
Re: Logo Design by HungerBAD: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Yeah. But, I'll need you to follow back please. cheesy

I cant, i have reached the max number of the people i can follow.

Hold on.
Re: Logo Design by Blackhawk03(f): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:

I cant, i have reached the max number of the people i can follow.

Hold on.

Hian! Unfollow few others and follow me. cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Logo Design by HungerBAD: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Hian! Unfollow few others and follow me. cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

Sent an email to your personal email.

Make i go sleep.

Good night.
Re: Logo Design by Blackhawk03(f): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:

Sent an email to your personal email.

Make i go sleep.

Good night.

Uncle sleepyhead tongue

Nanyt.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3d Max / 3dsmax, Modeling And Animation,cheap / Flyer Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.