Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality (6579 Views)

Do People Give You Attention Or Nobody Sends You? / Guys, Never Beg A Woman For Her Attention Or Love / Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by olaboo123: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
“I Am Not A Lesbian But I Like Girls More Than Boys, I Started Liking Boobs When I Purposely Touched My Elder Sisters Breasts” – Nigerian Lady

There is nothing we won't see on Facebook. See what a young Nigerian lady posted this morning...

"I am not a lesbian but i don't know why i get attached to girls more than guys.i love girls more.i have always loved boobs and ass that sometimes i feel like touching.i started liking boobs since the day i purposely touched my elder sis own while i was still in primary school.thats weird right?i hate handbags.i sometimes wish i was a boy..You are a girl,just know i love you. am even crushing on a particular girl here"

via http://loveandgizt..com/2017/10/there-is-nothing-we-wont-see-on.html

cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove,over to you

1 Like

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by olaboo123: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by ggrin(f): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Same here too embarassed the way I love boobs ehn embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
She's living in self-denial. You're a lesbian, dear!. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Alot Of Girls Seekin Attention Everywhere. Who Do We Give One fvck to, because I Cant Give Every Of My fvcks at Once... Let Her Touch Dick And See... Who Knows? God Is A Miracle Worker

1 Like

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by Khd95(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
who is this one again nitori olorun

is maina's case not enough for us to be sad.. ehn aunty

1 Like

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
How the fvck is this reasonable news?
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by falcon01: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
she's a lesvian and she's denying it

1 Like

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by Angelofsongs(f): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Girl, your are a lesbian.
QED.
You need real help...deliverance so to speak.
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by Angelofsongs(f): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Khd95:
who is this one again nitori olorun

is maina's case not enough for us to be sad.. ehn aunty
When guys like you won't do your job properly, why won't she look for satisfaction somewhere else?
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by Airforce1(m): 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
So many pretty girls going lesbain these days
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by ReinaFarine: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
All this I must get famous by force people...
Continue saying stupid things with your mouth... You think you're a lesbian because you touched your elder sister's boobs purposely,
you hate hand bags and you're in love with anybody that is a girl

See... Allow me understand Daddy Freeze and Timi's fight wella....

You think lesbianism gives you a certain kinda mystique and you want to play that card... Learn what it means to be a lesbian first...

When one of them catch you and smother you with their coochie on your face or give you assignment on the boobbies you're craving you will start crying on facebook that runs girls are disturbing you...

Iranu....

Ps: I'm not homophobic... Just allergic to bullshit

1 Like

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by AyamConfidence(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
If you like bsde attracted to animals... Na you sabi

As I dey now rain neva fall for some days now so....

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by daveP(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Too many stupid news enter nairaland from facebook.

1 Like

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by martphreak(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:

Another lesbian spotted

1 Like

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by dilini(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:

She has a guy's tendecies and living or trapped in the body of a girl. Too bad..
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by mozele(m): 1:49am On Oct 26, 2017
dilini:

She has a guy's tendecies and living or trapped in the body of a girl. Too bad..

stop deceiving yourself with all those craps. those who think that such are those with
prolonged abused upbringing. they've been so abused that they've lost their identity and secluded
themselves. they are left all alone and what they are left in their fantasy of becoming what they are not.

please rid yourself off that negative thinking and embrace the positive side of life today.

1 Like

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by DankPineapple: 4:33am On Oct 26, 2017
You'd be surprised at how many lgbt girls I know xD
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by 9japrof(m): 5:50am On Oct 26, 2017
Some sickness comes gradually, some are full blown. This girls lesbianism symptoms dey come small small before it becomes full blown.

She needs help, she needs a sweet boyfriend /husband that would take her mind off same sex.

Lefulefu over to you, please apply some deliverance to this lady to take her away from gayism
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by odinga1of: 6:01am On Oct 26, 2017
grin grin Aduwawa girls forming posh.

1 Like

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by columbus007(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2017
She lips like pvssy undecided
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by bitchcrafts: 8:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Biitch needs a good dikc in her life. Dassall!
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by Khd95(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2017
Angelofsongs:

When guys like you won't do your job properly, why won't she look for satisfaction somewhere else?
lobatan

I hofend u before
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by kullozone(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2017
You dey find bress wey you go fall with that your big, thick lips abi?
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by sonikstargirl(f): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2017
everytin now iz newz on Nairaland, she'z not a lezbian but she like girls more than boiz... izziorite

shout out to every LGBTQ+ member

#next#

2 Likes

Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by kingsmaila(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2017
Come let me bleep some sense into your brain to reformat or retest it for u.
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
9japrof:
Some sickness comes gradually, some are full blown. This girls lesbianism symptoms dey come small small before it becomes full blown.

She needs help, she needs a sweet boyfriend /husband that would take her mind off same sex.

Lefulefu over to you, please apply some deliverance to this lady to take her away from gayism
all i need do na to spank her azz very hard with my handscheesy..if i do dat it will revert her brain back to loving cassavacheesy.there is magic in my handscheesy.
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Angelofsongs:

wich job are u talking about? Do u mean chopping snail?cheesy.Benita27 wetin dis babe mean by not doing ur job properly?cheesy
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by Estellar: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
odinga1of:
grin grin Aduwawa girls forming posh.
grin grin
Re: Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality by odinga1of: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Estellar:
grin grin
My friend why are you laughing......... He funny?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) / How Long Can One Stay A Virgin And Still Stay Sane? / How Can U Detect When You Are In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.