Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Precious Girl - Episode 2 (season 1:#storytime ) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Precious Girl - Episode 2 (season 1:#storytime ) (2053 Views)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl – Episode 1 / Funny Story: I Gave A Stranger My Number Online - A Storytime Animation / The Precious Girl - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Precious Girl - Episode 2 (season 1:#storytime ) by Emzeeemijey1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
The story continues:

Isadora’s side of the story continues: from the last scene of the previous episode
Leaving the house was one thing, having where to go, a much more difficult issue. As I stepped out of the house that night I knew my life was never ever going to be the same again. I just couldn’t help but pray for everything to turn out good for me. In my short life I had experienced lots of horrible things that could only be seen in movies.

I trekked all night to a popular motor park in the neighboring town. I had no money on me and my prayer was just to meet a Good Samaritan who could assist me to at least get to Enugu city. I believed I could survive in the city as a maid, a housekeeper, a salesgirl or any decent feminine job that could at least offer a roof over my head as I reshaped my life.

Read more: http://www.trackgist.com/2017/10/the-precious-girl-episode-2-season.html?m=1#ixzz4wXZCGW88

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Vincent Kompany Was Hilariously Spotted In Russia For The World Cup (photo) / Rihanna Denies Having Sex With German Team / cnn- How Ebola Changed The Shape And Location Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.