Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,440 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program (7302 Views)

WhatsApp group chat for Lasu Predegree students 2021/2022 � / Oau Predegree 2019/2020 Thread / Uniuyo 2018/2019 Basic Studies/predegree Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by midehill(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Elo guys I wanna knw if it's advisable to go for a predegree program in oau...how safe is it ssince I have been looking 4 admission since d past three years and my school of choice which is lasu is doing anyow...I want to. Knw if itzx advisable I can't afford to sit at home
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by Prefola: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Predegree is a very good program..it will build you academically and socially and it will give you an upper hand in d admission processes(though i don't knw abt oau's own sha)...
bt get ready to jack lyk ur lyf depends on it,and the fact is dat it depends on it tho..
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by IamOlusa(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I did pre degree this year after writing jamb twice and not earning admission, i must tell you that i really enjoy it motivate me and get me prepared alot. it even help me in my jamb score i have dual admission.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by mathkid(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
I recommend Oau predegree.....You gat to understand those things u crammed during your secondary school days.thank God i passed through OAU predegree.Read more about Oau predegree at www.oaucdl.edu.ng.........thankS
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by midehill(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
mathkid:
I recommend Oau predegree.....You gat to understand those things u crammed during your secondary school days.thank God i passed through OAU predegree.Read more about Oau predegree at www.oaucdl.edu.ng.........thankS

Wooow thank u...pls is d predegree entrance exam hard?
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by damsel14(f): 6:39am On Oct 26, 2017
mathkid:

and is the entrance exam like jamb questions..
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by Prefola: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2017
IamOlusa:
Yes, I did pre degree this year after writing jamb twice and not earning admission, i must tell you that i really enjoy it motivate me and get me prepared alot. it even help me in my jamb score i have dual admission.
True talk...i did mine this yr too...wich xkul did you do yours??
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by IamOlusa(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2017
Prefola:
Adekunle Ajasin Uni Akungba, you too?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by mathkid(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2017
midehill:

Wooow thank u...pls is d predegree entrance exam hard?
nooooo....easy to pass, cutoff not high...... 40% i think.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by mathkid(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2017
K
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by mathkid(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2017
damsel14:

and is the entrance exam like jamb questions..
they are just normal questions...just be prepared ok....
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by Oezil(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2017
pls my dear..oau are destiny delayers ooo...find anoda skul p degree ooo..lyk fuoye..aaua..nd co..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by Prefola: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamOlusa:

I did mine at UNIZIK
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by IamOlusa(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Prefola:
I did mine at UNIZIK
What course?
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by Bajoagbo: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
I did mine 2016/2017/session @ FutMINNA and applied for mechanical engineering. Its wonderful and it gave me more chance in both jamb and the Predegree exams.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by Bajoagbo: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
No PD entrance examination to enter FutMINNA Predegree school.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by Prefola: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamOlusa:
What course?
Radiography
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by IamOlusa(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Prefola:
Radiography
Nice
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by LOC1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello dear. Please do, as long as you have the financial means. Pre degree will give you a upper hand during the admission process provided you are serious enough to pass. The competition is too high among jambites, pre degree gives one an edge over others. I'm a living witness.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by midehill(m): 1:52am On Oct 27, 2017
mathkid:
nooooo....easy to pass, cutoff not high...... 40% i think.

OK tenk u...after passsing nd I. Got admitted...and I got admisssion into 100 level wen wouldd I ressume...will it b nzt year or nxt two yrs
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by Starkid3010(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
midehill:
Elo guys I wanna knw if it's advisable to go for a predegree program in oau...how safe is it ssince I have been looking 4 admission since d past three years and my school of choice which is lasu is doing anyow...I want to. Knw if itzx advisable I can't afford to sit at home
Hey Bro I Alsn Want To Do Dis Year
On Wed (first Day
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by mathkid(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
midehill:

OK tenk u...after passsing nd I. Got admitted...and I got admisssion into 100 level wen wouldd I ressume...will it b nzt year or nxt two yrs
yeah I think..well it depends on academic calendar....probably february-march sha.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by dtoms1: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
How can I get the past questions
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by queensheba19: 4:52am On Oct 29, 2017
Prefola:

HELLO, PLEASE, COULD YOU GIVE SOME INSIGHT TO THE PREDEGREE ENTRANCE EXAM?
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by Prefola: 6:14am On Oct 29, 2017
queensheba19:

The look of the entrance exam depends on the school you wanna run the program...
so which school are u aspiring to run the program??
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by damsel14(f): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2017
Pls where can I gt pastquestions o... Help someone o..
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by queensheba19: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Prefola:

The look of the entrance exam depends on the school you wanna run the program...
so which school are u aspiring to run the program??

OAU...SEEKING INFO FOR A RELATIVE
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by shalandre: 6:32am On Nov 03, 2017
queensheba19:

the entrance exam is not difficult, they try to take as many as possible. Cut off mark is 40% and they still organize make up exams for those who don't make the cut off. The real work is when you get admitted, those 9 months will test you physically, mentally and emotionally.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by queensheba19: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
shalandre:
the entrance exam is not difficult, they try to take as many as possible. Cut off mark is 40% and they still organize make up exams for those who don't make the cut off. The real work is when you get admitted, those 9 months will test you physically, mentally and emotionally.

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK!
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by midehill(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
IamOlusa:

@iamolusa pls I want to reg 4 akungba predegree nd I Ave sum questions to ask u...

Can I Ave Ur whatsapp no
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by IamOlusa(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
midehill:

@iamolusa pls I want to reg 4 akungba predegree nd I Ave sum questions to ask u...

Can I Ave Ur whatsapp no
Msg me via www.facebook.com/oluwatobimacduff.olusa .
lecture has started already.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go For A Predegree Program by Ablyz(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wat about oou predegree

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi State University: Update About Ebsu Admission: Please Read This||| / Abu Zaria Pg List Released / Guide To Writing Visa Sop (Statement of purpose).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.