Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,457 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables (15055 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking / Watch:BMW's Wireless Charging Pad Will Charge Your Car In 3½ hrs Without A Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by AutoJoshNG: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlrcPrzuPMM

“BMW Wireless Charging”, the technology that allows energy transfer to take place without the use of cables. Wireless charging for the high-voltage battery will be made available as an option for the BMW 530e iPerformance from 2018.

The system consists of a base pad with integrated primary coil – which can be installed in a garage, for example, but also outdoors – and a secondary coil integrated in the underside of the vehicle. An alternating magnetic field is generated between the two coils, through which electricity is transmitted without cables or contacts at a charge rate of up to 3.2 kW.

The car will be fully charged in 3 hours 30 minutes.

More like crude oil is fast becoming the next charcoal. 

https://autojosh.com/bmw-introduces-wireless-charging-charge-car-without-cables/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

11 Likes

Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by lordm(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
very soon, we will drink our crude oil

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by Miserablemee: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
If it were some miserable people, they would have been shouting FTC upandan like children; but here I am--humble, nobody even knows that I am the FTC.

Please I need a help from you guys.
Someone should please spell agree for me, as in agree the opposite of disagree, the one that starts with ag...r...e...e.
Sheet! This thing just ran and hit itself somewhere in my brain.

1 Like

Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by Princelumide: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2017
Miserablemee:
If it were some miserable people, they would have been shouting FTC upandan like children; but here I am--humble, nobody even knows that I am the FTC.

Someone should please spell agree for me, as in agree the opposite of disagree, the one that starts with ag...r...e...e.

Continue...

3 Likes

Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by Atiku2019: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2017
Miserablemee:

Refresh your comment page cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by iberrylee(m): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2017
Miserablemee:

NOICE maker you are not even the FTC undecided

9 Likes

Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by itiswellandwell: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2017
Nice one
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by KingsleySmart(m): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2017
How much can I get a visa to either Dubai or Australia
I don't want to die in this outdated country
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by CaptainCodes(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Miserablemee:

haahahahhaha

lol.
Bants..

1 Like

Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by mizchoc(f): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2017
interesting.. very soon, you won't need keys or button to start the car.. probably finger print or facial recognition

1 Like

Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by Venerable612(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2017
Gradually, the world is saying bye bye to diesel powered vehicles. And here Nigerians are celebrating the President for Signing FUPRE Bill to establish a University of petroleum.

Very pathetic! When we should be concentrating on renewable energy. Would have been lovely if they established a research institute for clean energy; with all our solar and wind.

One day we will wake up to the reality of this backward looking policies.

5 Likes

Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by Stevengerd(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2017
Better soup na money kill am
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by stano2(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2017
From wireless charging for phones to cars.
Where Nigeria just get say for tech, none.
A state in Nigeria is after separating women from men in tricycle.
I de weep no come close

2 Likes

Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by Esdb3: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2017
And the fools called leaders are not even preparing Nigeria for the future. when they know when things become unbearable, they will just carry the commonwealth and run away.
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by elipheleh(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2017
I don't feel like commenting on this thread
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by 2shure: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2017
nigeria is cursed.
wtf
we neva even dey use wireless chargers for phone yet
we neva geh free wifi
no stable light
no good road
now na wireless car charging
and we are still driving camry 1996

reminds me of one guy dah year
back to back
black short dude called Tony Wireless

2007 uniben

1 Like

Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by romoruyi(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by BCISLTD: 7:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Niger Delta..how market
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by roqrules04(m): 7:21am On Oct 26, 2017
KingsleySmart:
How much can I get a visa to either Dubai or Australia
I don't want to die in this outdated country

Check the travel section

1 Like

Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2017
mizchoc:
interesting.. very soon, you won't need keys or button to start the car.. probably finger print or facial recognition

It has begun!, these set of cars works lik- when you stop for the traffic lights it automatically hibernates, when it's green and you throttle, it automatically kick starts. I have experienced this in ford, Benz, Audi, vw

1 Like

Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by constance500: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Coming to Nigeria when...
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by Bayajidda1: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2017
BCISLTD:
Niger Delta..how market

Not to worry, we have always been blessed much more than you can ever imagine.

The Niger Delta still remain the toast of investors in the investment drive.
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by darkmarky(m): 7:33am On Oct 26, 2017
constance500:
Coming to Nigeria when...
year 3050

1 Like

Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by ajimotoke(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Miserablemee:

when will you guys stop all this ....just comment reasonably
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by Naziridamos: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Soon the oil will become useless

And one Nigeria , I mean one oil will die undecided
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by ZACHIE: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2017
I was thinking they meant phone charging.

Wos, borrow me your pin mouth jare
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by BabaCommander: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2017
Atiku2019:

Refresh your comment page cheesy

The poor bloke is suffering from monkey tail hangovers grin
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by uzojames: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2017
lordm:
very soon, we will drink our crude oil
very very soon, I just they pity naija
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by buJu234: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2017
Nigerians; God is indirectly using this news and more to speak to you..

DIVERSIFY DIVERSIFY YOUR ECONOMY Now.

not when crude oil has become like charcoal & worthless; and there is poverty in the land due to lack of diversification;
Nigerians will then start all those funny 50 days fasting and prayers for the economy to come out of recession or praying that God
should help us..

lets make hail while the sun shines now o....

DIVERSIFY YOUR ECONOMY Now.
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by suyamasta(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Gobeee! Dis people wan make we begin d use our oil take soak garri o! Its either we innovate or die!
Re: BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables by Hassan080196(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2017
mizchoc:

There's already fingerprint cars.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Driving A Manual Transmission Car / 10 Most Dangerous Place To Drive In The World, Lagos Makes The List / 5 Likely Causes For An Overheating Car Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.