Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (345837 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / B1/B2 Change Of Status To F1 / B1/B2 Change Of Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
DereI:

Hey Lionlee, howdy?
The form I-131, travel permit form, does it require paying an extra fee?

You may pay the fee with a money order, personal check, or cashier’s check. When filing at a USCIS Lockbox facility, you may also pay by credit card using Form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transactions. If you pay by check, you must make your check payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Please note that service centers are not able to process credit card payments.

You do not need to pay an additional fee for Form I-131 if:

You are filing Form I-131 Application Type B or D;
You filed a Form I-485 with a fee on/after July 30, 2007; and
Your Form I-485 is still pending.
We recommend reading our Lockbox Filing Tips.

Copied from uscis website
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Activedreamer: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
BlowJ, where you at,bro? Hope you good, though? All the best to you man. You are inspiration personified. I pushed more for my visa when I came across this thread. Now I got it.

Lionlee, please, I want to visit for 5 months, then come back to naija, before returning again after 3 weeks. Would I have any issues at d POE on my return?

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Activedreamer:
BlowJ, where you at,bro? Hope you good, though? All the best to you man. You are inspiration personified. I pushed more for my visa when I came across this thread. Now I got it.

Lionlee, please, I want to visit for 5 months, then come back to naija, before returning again after 3 weeks. Would I have any issues at d POE on my return?

I will advice you spend months before returning back to avoid stories that touch the heart

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by airmark(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ogbeche77:
Lol.. I be learner too oo.. I hail you bros

Hello bro, Ibime was banned by antispam. Help unban.

https://www.nairaland.com/ibime
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Activedreamer: 4:41am On Apr 16, 2018
lionlee216:

I will advice you spend months before returning back to avoid stories that touch the heart
Ok bro. Thanks
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by cyberhike(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
I greet everyone especially my naija people repping over there..

there's this question that has been bugging me and I'd like my chairmen to help out.

can anyone recommend an I.T skill one can learn here in 9ja that'll help when he eventually leaves the country...

I have this 45k I'm not using for now and wanna learn something.. just don't know what yet and money na visitor.

thanks in anticipation and God bless.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by mrjojo: 4:55am On Apr 20, 2018
cyberhike:
I greet everyone especially my naija people repping over there..

there's this question that has been bugging me and I'd like my chairmen to help out.

can anyone recommend an I.T skill one can learn here in 9ja that'll help when he eventually leaves the country...

I have this 45k I'm not using for now and wanna learn something.. just don't know what yet and money na visitor.

thanks in anticipation and God bless.
learn programing, head over to freecodecamp and register,and it totally free. Use your money to register TOEFL or GRE.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by ttmacoy: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by hammed71(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
mrjojo:
learn programing, head over to freecodecamp and register,and it totally free. Use your money to register TOEFL or GRE.
please where is this freecodecamp.please I stay at Ibadan.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by jamesgordon: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
lionlee216:

I’m thinking of going for holiday again in June after returning in Jan which I spent just 18days. Hoping no issue at POE
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by mrjojo: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
hammed71:
please where is this freecodecamp.please I stay at Ibadan.
it a website, I stay in Ib too
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by hammed71(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
mrjojo:
it a website, I stay in Ib too
ok
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hello My people.

Just got back from a self imposed exile.

Wow. so many mentions

6 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Been busy. Started a new job in Boston, MA (not career path but pay is okay)

16 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
And I am now a permanent Resident.
The aim of the thread has been fulfilled.

Thank you all for participating.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by BlowJobs: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Will be online tonight for more inputs on the process.
Right now, I'm going to pick up some orders for my wife (who is currently at work)

8 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Poprnapoleon(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lemme be the first person to say congratulations.

7 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by freshtestimony: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations bro.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations bro grin

You deserve a Mouth Gig indeed grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations bro grin

You deserve a Bl0wj0b indeed grin
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by jimikata(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
A big congrats to you, Mr. blowjobs.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by myownlife(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Whao! I leanrt a lot from you here @Mouth Gig. A lot more especially about your personality and your spirit.
Thank you.

You really do not know what a great job you done but I will forever remember you, I mean forever!
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by lionlee216(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats bro
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by error4040: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mhn finally!.

fvcking so on point!!
Congrats!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by ket3112: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
move to one or travel easier than with the family. Therefore, if you want to leave the country - do it now. With a small child, this will be more difficult. And a lot of documents to collect on the child.
Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Bossman(m): 12:48am On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats to you Blowjobs.

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by jaybiz007(m): 1:18am On Apr 22, 2018
Congratulations @BlowJobs smiley

1 Like

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by abimbolar: 1:29am On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats @bloowjobs

Next thing na to dey rake in truckloads of cash now.

Bless up!

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by jamesgordon: 1:30am On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats @blowjobs

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by Joohan: 1:40am On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats, fam

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by warriboy21(m): 1:51am On Apr 22, 2018
BlowJobs:
And I am now a permanent Resident.
The aim of the thread has been fulfilled.

Thank you all for participating.

Congratulations bro. I tap from this success ijn

5 Likes

Re: Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience by 25naira(m): 2:00am On Apr 22, 2018
@Blowjobs, if there is anything like "true" definition of inspiration and success, then u definitely are. shocked
#naijaYouthsAreNotLazy.

Congratulations big Bro!
I hope to enter Yankee one day by God's grace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (110) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.