Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (55744 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by cuvox(m): 6:07am On Oct 26, 2017
As posted on reddit by user ToastedCookieOats

Today after a 1st Date. I guess I'm not allowed to not like her

https://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics/comments/60p7dv/today_after_a_1st_date_i_guess_im_not_allowed_to/

Cc Lalasticlala

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by cuvox(m): 6:09am On Oct 26, 2017
grin That moment when you are about to send a break up text to bae.. And you receive one from her

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by greatmarshall(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2017
grin full dose

13 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Secretgis: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2017
pay back is sweet...popular celeb posted her tattooed pussy guess who [url=]http://newzpotter..com.ng/2017/10/ashley-graham-gets-sassy-during-wild.html?m=1[/url]

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Durhleepee(f): 6:15am On Oct 26, 2017
Funny grin
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by elantraceey(f): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2017
The lady is so pained. grin grin She expected him to be begging.

Totally savage! grin grin

415 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Na the girl still win again, tiny dick and 55k salary

Make I go faint for jubrin head

Which kind mention be this this early morning I wan sleep abeg haba angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by psalmson001: 6:22am On Oct 26, 2017
Hahahaha........... Nice strategy from d guy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by meelorlah(f): 6:22am On Oct 26, 2017
grin I like the guy already.

91 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by SirBlack999(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2017
I love that guy's savagery. The calmness with which he replied her, throwing everything in her face.
She made fun of his baldness, and I'm not understanding what she expected in return; not to make fun of her obesity?

That guy should come and collect some bottles of beer, bill is on the house.

451 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by SirBlack999(m): 6:28am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

..... And that's why you need a sugar mummy; with your big Dick, you need a 55k salary.

239 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by ba7man(m): 6:30am On Oct 26, 2017
No matter the chat situation, I wait till I see you're typing on the other end........then I block you before the message comes through.

Whoever blocks first wins.......it just hurts the other party more when they're blocked midway expressing themselves.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:30am On Oct 26, 2017
SirBlack999:

..... And that's why you need a sugar mummy; with your big Dick, you need a 55k salary.

See them tiny dick association grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by xpizzy(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2017
She came with a script but ended up blowing a fuse

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by SirBlack999(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

See them tiny dick association grin
Better go and hustle, Bro grin
And FYI, I don't have a tiny dick cheesy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by cuvox(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Read it well. She called his salary Tiny dick. If $55k salary is tiny dïck compared to what we earn in Nigeria, my salary no get dïck.

257 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2017
This beach skipped a Scene

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by GogetterMD(m): 6:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Oh my word! Now this is really qualified to be referred to as a "Savage" response. Stupendous clapback mehn. Dude is so cold yet calm in dishing out those responses shocked

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by galadima77(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2017
Don't go blaming the guy now...he was a gentle man until the lady felt she alone has d right to break up and dish out insults....The guy had it in cool manners.
"Whatever helps you sleep at night" savagery at its peak

Very sad though for 2 adults

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Imagine. Things like this gets me weak, Ladies ehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by rawpadgin(m): 7:22am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

shut up!

U get comprehension problem

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2017
... My equivalent hourly rate is more than you make on overtime...

Diagnosis: Severe burn of the 8th degree kind.

Prognosis: Weeks of depression and self-esteem issues.

First aid: quickly Apply cool water to area of burn
and refer to the nearest burn trauma center in the vicinity.

158 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2017
What was the babe feeling like? SMH. I like the guys sha...simple yet savage. grin

16 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Spylord48: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Maybe the guy didn't spend more on here. She was expecting 2 big chickens, sharwama, fried rice and icecream from the guy, only for the guy to buy Bottle fanta and meat pie for her

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Sunnycliff(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2017
Kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
... My equivalent hourly rate is more than you make on overtime...

Diagnosis: Severe burn of the 8th degree kind.

Prognosis: Weeks of depression and self-esteem issues.

First aid: quickly Apply cool water to area of burn

Refer to the nearest burn trauma center in the vicinity.
cheesygrincheesy

11 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Titto93(m): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2017
grin
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnycliff:
Kids everywhere
Osheyy Mr. Adult. undecided

15 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Jclement(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2017
A bottle of beer � for that man..

12 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Lomprico2: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2017
Stupid lady grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.