Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? (7626 Views)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / How Come Nigerian Roads Don’t Have Lane Markings? / Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by 2shure: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2017
road safety
sars
pot holes
and when im at ibadan i hate
micra
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by Proffdada: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Ejix4:
i hate to see Nigerian police stop any vehicle i am inside
wetin you sef carry? grin

Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by Nemanja(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2017
Bumps n Pot holes
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Augustap:
I hate the unclearable traffic and potholes as deep as the pit of hell. Some of those potholes can cause miscarriage grin

are you pregnant potentially??
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by davillian(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Police.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by Augustap(f): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

are you pregnant potentially??
Hahahahahaha....2 months potentially (na lie o)
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2017
Augustap:

Hahahahahaha....2 months potentially (na lie o)

may safe delivery fall on you
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by Augustap(f): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

may safe delivery fall on you
I'm not pregnant o grin
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Augustap:

I'm not pregnant o grin

you are carrying success na, so deliver in JESUS name!!!
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by emmanuel529(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Her bones was shattered, doctors said she won’t wear shoes again, look at her now!

Nigerian lady, Durojaiye who was told by doctors that she won’t wear shoes again after her bones got shattered in an accident in 2016 have shared these beautiful transformation photos.

She wrote;

“I had a terrible accident in 2016, my right fibula and tibula bones was shattered, doctors said i won’t wear shoes again.. Look at me now ��”

-http://emmanuel17.com/2017/10/bones-shattered-doctors-said-wont-wear-shoes-look-now/
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by rocknation62(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2017
sotall:
Nigerian police
And everyone wearing Uniform...
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by Augustap(f): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

you are carrying success na, so deliver in JESUS name!!!
Hahahaha... Amen, thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Stüpid drivers honking their horns like crazy. and Police

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by larrywax: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Horn....abi hooting deni
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by redsun(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Vehicles pollution could be one of the major cause of death in Nigeria,yet nobody talks about it.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by michaelisaiah: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
After I wake up I will answer this foolish post
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by pretty16(f): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Traffic jam grin
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by jdluv(f): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Frsc if i see them for from i they slowdown come follow any trailer com takethe trailer hide by following bumperto bumper
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by pat077: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Men in black
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by nkemdi89(f): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Macgreat:
The road itself!

Check signature
I love your job, it looks like brialle.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by MightyHand(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Amurobba on uniform... some tym i felt lik hittin one
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by loomer: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Question supos be one thing wey we like. Na that one for hard pass
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by lacoach: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Police oooooooooo and Road safety.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by Rajosh(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
SWORD419:
My car to break down in hold up, the insults u will receive ehnn....

I hate to see a commercial bus parking in front of me to pick or drop passengers

I hate to see police, FRSC , i have less pee with karota
I hate to see them Karota guys. you'll see them jumping inside cars like James Bond.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by Rosskii: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lack of sidewalks and streetlights on many roads.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by Zaen: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Danfo aka Faragon
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by ceeceeco: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Proffdada:
When i have to look left,right,left .right before i cross a ONE WAY road and after i cross againundecided
You can imagine. one will have to look left, right to cross a one way lane.
75% of Nigerian road users are insane.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? by Ulomoney(f): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Lovetinz:
The sound of gunfire.
How often do you hear that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / How To Get Nigerian Birth Certificate From National Population Commission? / Have You Ever Had Your Item(s) Stolen On Arik Air Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.