Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,870 members, 7,806,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

What A Mess Only In Nigeria: Comedian My Butts: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What A Mess Only In Nigeria: Comedian My Butts: (1361 Views)

Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) / Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act / Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Mess Only In Nigeria: Comedian My Butts: by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2010
Comedian AY allegedly let his temper get the better of him at the Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos some days back.

Reports in Saturday Punch Feb 6 said that on eyewitness account, AY who was on his way to Port-Harcourt was pleading with security agents on behalf of a lady who had been stopped from boarding her flight because she didn’t check in some fluids she was carrying.

All hell was however let loose when a female security agent said something to AY as he immediately dealt her two dirty slaps back-to-back and shoved her out of the security post after which he confidently walked into the boarding gate before he was stopped by the other shocked security agents who prevented him from boarding his flight because of his violent act.

AY was reported to have stormed out of the airport with swear words, “f**k you and f**k your airport”
Re: What A Mess Only In Nigeria: Comedian My Butts: by Areaboy2(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2010
wrong section!!!

anyway, wat did the woman say to him?? until i know that then i can comment
Re: What A Mess Only In Nigeria: Comedian My Butts: by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2010
Source please
Re: What A Mess Only In Nigeria: Comedian My Butts: by Dolemite(f): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2010
Bleep
Re: What A Mess Only In Nigeria: Comedian My Butts: by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 17, 2010
http://www.thefuturenigeria.com/category/fun-stuff/

bottom page, and tell me the kin of manlly slowpoke that fucker is,
Re: What A Mess Only In Nigeria: Comedian My Butts: by hannydarl(f): 3:05am On Mar 18, 2010
Na wa for some nigerians o. How does he expect to beg their way into the plane with a no no substance? So because he is AY they should let him do what ever just because he begs?No liquid goes into the cabin he should know by now unless him never travel by air before. Ok o, me sef go try luck to beg my way into a plane with 40kg box into the cabin as hand luggage, NL's, wish me luck.
Re: What A Mess Only In Nigeria: Comedian My Butts: by oge4real(f): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2010
I hope this is false, if not, shame on him.
Re: What A Mess Only In Nigeria: Comedian My Butts: by spikedcylinder: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2010
REALITY101:

AY was reported to have stormed out of the airport with swear words, “be intimate with you and be intimate with your airport

LOL!!!! Infact, ROTFLMBAO!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What A Mess Only In Nigeria: Comedian My Butts: by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 21, 2010
Well @ Oge, check on the link I posted in suport this, I aint in Nigeria but I am correct on the news, he is a mess tho I don't who the heck he is as I guess he's called a low ass comedian,
Re: What A Mess Only In Nigeria: Comedian My Butts: by yme1(f): 3:39am On Mar 21, 2010
lmao grin grin
but he should learn to control his temper more because he is a celebrity undecided
Re: What A Mess Only In Nigeria: Comedian My Butts: by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2010
@ y me, in that case an area boy in lagos should be called a celebrity for his show too, he's aint not goddamn celerity but slowpoke,
Re: What A Mess Only In Nigeria: Comedian My Butts: by nanidee(f): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2010
, and AY is supposed to be who?? (i guess im lost here).

(1) (Reply)

Remaking 'the Bodyguard': Who Will Replace Whitney Houston? / Chelsea Fc Splash N500m On 14-year-old Oluwaseyi Ojo / Suge Knight Believes Tupac Is Still Alive: "Nobody Seen Tupac Dead"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.