Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

(www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV (29088 Views)

Rechargeam.com - Subscribe Data/Airtime For As Low As ₦50, WYSIWYG / Cheap Mobile Data & Airtime (normal Price) For All Network / Buy data, Cable TV, Prepaid Meter, Airtime all @Discounted rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

(www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2017
You deserve the best service. And the process of subscription should be simple and faster, whether its for data, airtime, cable tv or bills payment.
We at EMDEELINK LIMITED are committed to helping you topup at the easiest, cheapest and fastest way.
All you have to do is REGISTER on our website: https://www.emdeelink.com Registration is free.
You can also become a reseller and start making money right away.
Kindly see our pricelist below:

MTN DATA PRICE LIST
1gb = #245
2gb = #490
3gb = #735
5gb = #1225
10gb = #2450
More on our website www.emdeelink.com
Kindly search our name on Google if the website link above is not opening: Emdeelink . com
Our Services Include:
1) Data sales of all network, MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile
2) Airtime sales of all networks
3) Cable Tv Subscription: DStv, Gotv, Startimes
4) Electricity Bill payment
5) Bulk sms

Other Services Available

Call/Whatsapp/SMS 2348138329589

BUY MTN Airtime (VTU) at Discount Price

Convert your Airtime to Cash: | MTN | GLO | AIRTEL | 9MOBILE

Fund your bet9ja account with airtime pin.

FREE DATA BONUS/GIVEAWAYS
Search for EMDEELINK on Facebook. LIKE our page for a chance to win free Data.

Our Social Media Handles
@emdeelink {on Twitter}
Emdeelink {on Facebook }
Mak4web 2348138329589

THANK YOU FOR YOU PATRONAGE.

1 Like

Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by toblosky(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good work Malak ,tested and trusted. Reliable as day and night
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
A big thank you to all those patronizing us...
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
toblosky:
Good work Malak ,tested and trusted. Reliable as day and night

Thank you for patronizing us Sir
Thanks a lot for taking the time to comment here.
God bless you,
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2017
WOW!
I had thought that I'm gonna make more money in Data business.
But no, I was technically wrong.
However, I got more...
I make more new friends!!! smiley
And this brought so much joy to me

Wishing my Nairaland friends a splendid day ahead!

1 Like

Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mairi(f): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
excellent services
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Thank you for your continued patronage.

Mairi:
excellent services
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by koxyz: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2017
Mairi:
excellent services
Initially I was skeptical, but to my utmost surprise the transaction was simless and smooth.
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2017
koxyz:
Initially I was skeptical, but to my utmost surprise the transaction was simless and smooth.
You are welcome sir
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by toblosky(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Mairi:
excellent services
what I like in his services is you receive data 60 seconds after u make the transfer.Never knew guys like this still come around
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2017
toblosky:
what I like in his services is you receive data 60 seconds after u make the transfer.Never knew guys like this still come around

Thank you Sir
We hope to keep it up
To the pleasure of our clients
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by schboy3: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
nice doinq business with u quys.
fast, easy, and reliable. just hope u quys wont chanqe when ur customer base is larqe.
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2017
schboy3:
nice doinq business with u quys.
fast, easy, and reliable. just hope u quys wont chanqe when ur customer base is larqe.
Thank you for your patronage sir.
We shall do our best always to provide excellent services.
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2017
Data rollover is applicable
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2017
People call to ask if data is still available...

The answer is YES

Data is still available
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Etesam(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
koxyz:
Seamless
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Xxpress(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2017
But u posted 250mb for 200 naira on the other thread
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2017
Etesam:
Seamless
Absolutely
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Xxpress:
But u posted 250mb for 200 naira on the other thread
Yes that still stands
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
NEW READ!!!

You can also sell your airtime and get your cash directly to your bank account.
Instant payment is guaranteed.

Thanks for your continued patronage,

@eMDeeLinks
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Etesam(m): 3:02am On Nov 09, 2017
Mak4web:
Yes that still stands
Via airtime?
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Etesam:
Via airtime?
You are welcome
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by ezeigbo194(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2017
this bros is the real deal.... i believe
try and see... wake up Thomas...

1 Like

Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
ezeigbo194:
this bros is the real deal.... i believe

try and see... wake up Thomas...

You are welcome bro
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2017
Good morning all
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by kolinton007: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Good evening, boss. please, I would love to go into this business. can you show me the way?
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
kolinton007:
Good evening, boss. please, I would love to go into this business. can you show me the way?

Sure.
Chat me up on whatsapp.
Do enjoy the rest of your evening!
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by kolinton007: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mak4web:

Sure. Chat me up on whatsapp. Do enjoy the rest of your evening!
Thanks, man. I'd chat you up tomorrow.
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
kolinton007:

Thanks, man. I'd chat you up tomorrow.

You are welcome.
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2017
Good morning all
Re: (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV by Mak4web(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2017
We believe everyone enjoys our services.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Repair/fix All Your Tecno Mobile Phones / Great Deal: Buy Your MTN 1GB NOW for just N700 & GLO 4GIG for N1200 cash / Get Etisalat data 5gb #2000/10gb #3500 valid one month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.