Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother (69065 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by ChangeIsCostant: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2017
A woman identified as Grace Nkanueko, who was allegedly being used by a Catholic priest who slept with her under his roof in Lagos has given birth. According to Hammid Bakare, a broadcast journalist, the woman was allegedly raped by her step brother who impregnated her before she was brought to Lagos by the Catholic priest.

The priest allegedly continued to sleep with the lady despite her condition and asked her to give out her child for a price after her delivery.

Read the full gist below as shared by the journalist who has now picked interest in the case.

Back to the case I talked about yesterday the one involving Abuse ,Rape and possibly child trafficking. I have written to the commissioner of police and I have been to the social welfare department where the illicit act is perpetrated further. Here's the gist.

A case was brought to my attention. there is this lady (aged BTW 19 and 21) that was a patient, from stories told, her step brother impregnated her (she was raped) and she was sent out of the village. A catholic evangelist brought her to Lagos and was having his way with her while she was still pregnant under his roof. She delivered through cs on Tue last week.

The Church priest and some other people are trying to convince this young lady to give out her child for a price. She is really shattered because of all she has gone through. I believe that she should be assisted and not been deceived
to give out her child.

I am taking it upon myself to investigate this matter and help this young lady. From her story, her step mum and even the village has sent her away, which means she is basically on her own.

Please I need your assistance please hide my id I am available to answer questions.

I am currently waiting for the welfare officer now with a view to ensure the young and take her child aren't separated. The name of the hospital is MOTHER MARY CATHOLIC HOSPITAL on KAMORU ADEYEMI and OLUDEGUN STREETS, ire-akari estate Isolo. She is in the female ward. Her name is GRACE Nkanueko. The culprits are (Mr Jekpon-oghene Dukuye evangelist the doctors are Dr Chidinma Ejiofor and Dr Jane)

I have alerted the lagos state authority on Abuse and child rape.Presently the hospital officials are trying to take the girl and her child to an unknown destination.

I will also see to it that the culprits ( Evangelist Dukuye and Dr. Chidinma Ejiofor, and Dr . Jane gets apprehended.

Meanwhile, anyone out there who can help the mother and child with toiletries and stuffs to help her nurture her child would be appreciated.
Kind Regards

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/catholic-priest-allegedly-sleeps-woman-impregnated-step-brother-photo.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Swaggzkid: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2017
Topic seems to me lyka joke

happy bufdae to a blooda 'n' a frnd DAVID UDOH age with grace bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2017
Wickedness redefined.. If true.

Humans are just terrible.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by ArchangeLucifer: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2017
It is the Lord's my doing. grin
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by kelechi50: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2017
This life, who is to blame now. The devil called stepbrother or the Catholic evangelist and the doctor's that wants her to sell her child. Failed generations

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by superior494(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Priest? chai

check my signature for your professional business plan
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by iamleumas: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
What is dis world turning into self?? Premature pregnancy among youths...... Now even on fruits as u can see..... Hmm mm speechless... Guys what do u think about dis??

26 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Pheals(f): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
hmmm
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
thank you imo state government for the honoring me with this beautiful statue

46 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Omeokachie: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Father became a father.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Realfitbody: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Priest
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by ChiefSweetus: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
The priest ediot of a he-goat no try. Tufia!
Anyway no be today organised religion dey give bonafide azzhoes camouflage to perpetrate evil. Next thing now na "tosh nut ma hannointed". undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by lovingyouhun: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmmm, God have mercy
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
be like devil's been deliberating on catholic church matter lately

Augustap

1 Like

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Ramanto(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
So shameful
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by PenisCaP: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Somebody come and wake me up.
Pls i very very confused.
Is this story real angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by quiverfull(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
At times like this, I wish I had powers to help Gid dispense some form of justice.
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by EndtimeJudge(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
how can i post my topic here in Nairaland?
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by dataking: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Not surprised. Either they are gay and Bleep small boys or rape girls. Pissful people. Shio

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Florblu(f): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Being a Rev. Father is a scam.

That is how a Rev. Father in my Pry School later became Daddy Kunle.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by nairavsdollars(f): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
If boys dey kill this Reverend Fathers now..
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by tuscani: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
quiverfull:
At times like this, I wish I had powers to help Gid dispense some form of justice.
grin grin grin grin grin, bad mouth
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
angry So the Catholic priest doesn't have a name , diocese and parish where he works?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Sirpaul(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmmmmmm. Revd. father nbaaaaa
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by opalu: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by 1shortblackboy: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
bobot:
thank you imo state government for the honoring me with this beautiful statue
lol make okorocha catch u first

1 Like

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by tuscani: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
quiverfull:
grin grin grin bad guy
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by itiswellandwell: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.