Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,369 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:18 PM

Advice Needed On My Website Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice Needed On My Website Please (823 Views)

If You Have A News Website Please Come In For Sponsored Post / Why Adsense Rejecting My Website Please Help Me / Kindly Review This Website Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On My Website Please by MicNz(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello everyone,

I own a blog which is 2 months old now (I transferred some contents from its previous location - crownstarblog. to crownstarblog.com)

My original plan for it is to post stories there (I always give credits to the sources). So far, the stories have been attracting thousands of views per month. My Daily view is about 300 - 500 and I have a total of 600+ comments so far on all my posts.

Recently, I added article section where I can post useful articles about anything.

As I type this, I am planning on purchasing a non-hosted Adsense account and I don't know if Google will ban me due to the copied stories on my site because I know they hate plagiarism.

I did some survey around the net and I found out that most websites that posts stories have similar stories in common and they have Adsense ads on their site?

I don't know if you understand my point? For example, if you Google "Adebimpe the Facebook girl" you would see it across many websites and these websites have Google ads therein.

Please, I'm not totally new to online stuffs but I humbly request info on whether Google ads won't work because I copy stories?

Should I stop copying stories and focus on writing articles only?

Is it advisable for me to buy a verified non hosted Google Adsense account?

Will the adsense work with my site even if it's 2 months old?

Please I need your advise. I stopped posting on the site some weeks ago because I need to know whether I can monetize my site if I go on like this or not.

Please I'm young (19) and not in a rush to make quick money online.

And don't forget to take it easy with words as I'm quite emotional.

I'm sorry if my English is bad and full of errors.

Regards

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed On My Website Please by Finstar: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Before you engage in any form of plagiarism, make sure you already have Google Adsense.. Once you're approved, you can copy whatever you want. But don't copy the one that will warrant people to file a DMCA complaint cause that might trigger an adsense ban love letter.

So, those site you saw with same copied content, they have Adsense cause during the time of review, they were kind of a saint then, I hope you get what I mean..

Good luck..

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On My Website Please by taiwofawole: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
MicNz:
Hello everyone,

I own a blog which is 2 months old now (I transferred some contents from its previous location - crownstarblog. to crownstarblog.com)

My original plan for it is to post stories there (I always give credits to the sources). So far, the stories have been attracting thousands of views per month. My Daily view is about 300 - 500 and I have a total of 600+ comments so far on all my posts.

Recently, I added article section where I can post useful articles about anything.

As I type this, I am planning on purchasing a non-hosted Adsense account and I don't know if Google will ban me due to the copied stories on my site because I know they hate plagiarism.

I did some survey around the net and I found out that most websites that posts stories have similar stories in common and they have Adsense ads on their site?

I don't know if you understand my point? For example, if you Google "Adebimpe the Facebook girl" you would see it across many websites and these websites have Google ads therein.

Please, I'm not totally new to online stuffs but I humbly request info on whether Google ads won't work because I copy stories?

Should I stop copying stories and focus on writing articles only?

Is it advisable for me to buy a verified non hosted Google Adsense account?

Will the adsense work with my site even if it's 2 months old?

Please I need your advise. I stopped posting on the site some weeks ago because I need to know whether I can monetize my site if I go on like this or not.

Please I'm young (19) and not in a rush to make quick money online.

And don't forget to take it easy with words as I'm quite emotional.

I'm sorry if my English is bad and full of errors.

Regards

Lalasticlala mynd44
yes bro , you can buy an adsense u would not get banned for copyrighting , it would work perfectly on ur website .
quote me with ur mobile no , i can be of help to you
Re: Advice Needed On My Website Please by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Love the design... What platform is it built on?
Re: Advice Needed On My Website Please by MicNz(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2017
DamDright:
Love the design... What platform is it built on?

I built it myself on WordPress. Thanks
Re: Advice Needed On My Website Please by MicNz(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2017
taiwofawole:

yes bro , you can buy an adsense u would not get banned for copyrighting , it would work perfectly on ur website .
quote me with ur mobile no , i can be of help to you

I will pm it to you.
Re: Advice Needed On My Website Please by MicNz(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Finstar:
Before you engage in any form of plagiarism, make sure you already have Google Adsense.. Once you're approved, you can copy whatever you want. But don't copy the one that will warrant people to file a DMCA complaint cause that might trigger an adsense ban love letter.

So, those site you saw with same copied content, they have Adsense cause during the time of review, they were kind of a saint then, I hope you get what I mean..

Good luck..

You are Henry right?
Re: Advice Needed On My Website Please by Finstar: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
MicNz:

You are Henry right?

Yes sir
Re: Advice Needed On My Website Please by MicNz(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Finstar:

Yes sir

Cool. I am Tz Mic on FB.... smiley
Re: Advice Needed On My Website Please by SunFlow(m): 4:48am On Oct 28, 2017
Maybe you should give it a try

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On My Website Please by Finstar: 6:47am On Oct 28, 2017
MicNz:

Cool. I am Tz Mic on FB.... smiley

Wow.. My very good friend smiley

Nice to meet you here
Re: Advice Needed On My Website Please by MicNz(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
Finstar:

Wow.. My very good friend smiley

Nice to meet you here
Thanks bro... I've been an avid reader of your blog... I don't comment sha
Re: Advice Needed On My Website Please by Finstar: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
MicNz:

Thanks bro... I've been an avid reader of your blog... I don't comment sha

Thanks for being a reader.. You're an inspiration.. We're in this together. grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On My Website Please by MicNz(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Finstar:

Thanks for being a reader.. You're an inspiration.. We're in this together. grin

Thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday .com Domain For N2,000 With ID Protection / . / Invite For Website Design Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.