Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (2289 Views)

Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo / Fidelity Bank Nigeria PLC Poor Customer Service Issues Pix / Poor Customer Service By UPS Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OAUTemitayo: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: . by OAUTemitayo: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
I will make sure this gig doesn't die
Re: . by OAUTemitayo: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
bump
Re: . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Experienced same thing before, have stopped patronising them for the past 1 year now. Made several complaints, yet go nothing. Had to ditch them

1 Like

Re: . by OAUTemitayo: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
They have the worst customer service I have ever seen. So bad.

1 Like

Re: . by Partnerbiz3: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Eiyaa.
Sorry about that.

See below for our details and testimonies.

We call customers back ourselves. Just flash us and get a call back.
Just click below..

1 Like

Re: . by kaywizee(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
I transferred money from my wallet with clubkonnect to bank since 7th October till today the are yet to credit my account... I have called their support line and sent series of message on what's app yet issue has not been resolved my advice is for every one to be careful with them...
Re: . by OAUTemitayo: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2017
ClubKonnect is bad
Re: . by ifypoly(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
@clubkonnect today making one week that I paid money into ur account n my wallet has not been funded i try calling you guys but ur guys block my number frm calling you dat unfair.
Re: . by Sugarcious(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
I wanted to use their data services but after reading all these then I'm not even going to log in to their website.
Re: . by Engr06: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Coming here to vent out my frustration is not to destroy their business or reputation.
I am here to warn people to beware of the worst customer service that Clubkonnect offers.
Honestly this is not the first time i will try and buy data from them. They do deliver.
However, anytime there is a problem with payment confirmation or error, you can be rest assured the money is gone.
Early this year, I introduced a friend to them for his data needs. He sent the payment through airtime and uptill this moment he was not reimbursed nor given the data despite calls and text messages back then.
We gave up when they kept promising to rectify it.
Fast forward to 24th of October, my payment from Wema bank was successful and yet they refused to credit my account.
I have already used almost N400 to call just because of N700. The keep making endless promises for since.
The N700 is small, but the fact that whenever they have issues at their end it is customers that will suffer it is uncalled for.
Clubkonnect need to stop doing this.
I will advise you to be careful with them.
They have the worst customer service you can see around.
No regards whatsoever for their customers.
they dnt even pick calls,
Re: . by gileadinho(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
OAUTemitayo:
Coming here to vent out my frustration is not to destroy their business or reputation.
I am here to warn people to beware of the worst customer service that Clubkonnect offers.
Honestly this is not the first time i will try and buy data from them. They do deliver.
However, anytime there is a problem with payment confirmation or error, you can be rest assured the money is gone.
Early this year, I introduced a friend to them for his data needs. He sent the payment through airtime and uptill this moment he was not reimbursed nor given the data despite calls and text messages back then.
Fast forward to 24th of October, my payment from Wema bank was successful and yet they refused to credit my account.
I have already used almost N400 to call just because of N700. The keep making endless promises for since.
The N700 is small, but the fact that whenever they have issues at their end it is customers that will suffer it is uncalled for.
Register with this website link and enjoy cheap data retail
https://ogiri.com.ng/account/signup?refer=333929Nwankire
Re: . by Scope26(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
gileadinho:

Register with this website link and enjoy cheap data retail
https://ogiri.com.ng/account/signup?refer=333929Nwankire
Please can you give me your whatsapp number or add 0 9 0 1 4 0 4 8 6 1 3. God bless you as you do so.

1 Like

Re: . by ezegold4we: 1:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Clubconnect are real criminals,
I wounder why SEUN and nairaland admins or moderators are still allowing these criminals called clubconnect to be running advert with cheap prices on the front page of their site, does it mean they are not seeing our pains or they are just after money, nairaland is becoming something, clubconnect is diminishing their long built integrity.
Re: . by Godsfavour78: 7:06am On Apr 21, 2020
If i talk my own. Just avoid this thieves.

1 Like

Re: . by Muchmore024: 2:57pm On May 19, 2020
OAUTemitayo:
I have summoned a prophet to curse them for me.. wait a little, they will bankrupt and their CEO will be imprisoned
Re: . by Muchmore024: 2:58pm On May 19, 2020
OAUTemitayo:
I have summoned a prophet to curse them for me.. wait a little, clubkonnect will bankrupt and their CEO will be imprisoned.
They fraud people in the name of business
Re: . by ChiefZaddy: 3:04pm On May 19, 2020
I sell cheap data and I'm trustworthy. I've never scammed anyone. Click on my profile
Re: . by Allen32: 3:43pm On May 19, 2020
Clubkonnect are on it again i complaint about a used printed Glo #500 recharge card like 4 pieces last month no positive response till now today this morning again the Mtn #500 card i printed 2 had been used out of 5pieces i printed, is it that you clubkonnect cyber is not secured enough or it people just feel like you can be selling used cards? This is stealing by trick!
Re: . by clubkonnect: 3:55pm On May 19, 2020
Our sincere apologies on your experience with clubkonnect. Please, do a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com and command copy Support@nellobytesystems.com. Please, list all the issues you currently experience. It will be investigated and resolved.

Muchmore024:

I have summoned a prophet to curse them for me.. wait a little, they will bankrupt and their CEO will be imprisoned
Re: . by clubkonnect: 4:06pm On May 19, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your batch numbers and serial numbers for us to work on it with immediate effects. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Allen32:
Clubkonnect are on it again i complaint about a used printed Glo #500 recharge card like 4 pieces last month no positive response till now today this morning again the Mtn #500 card i printed 2 had been used out of 5pieces i printed, is it that you clubkonnect cyber is not secured enough or it people just feel like you can be selling used cards? This is stealing by trick!
Re: . by Maryam1234(f): 5:16pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=clubkonnect post=89726825]We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your batch numbers and serial numbers for us to work on it with immediate effects. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

[/quote
Please I have issue too @ clubconnect
Re: . by ChiefZaddy: 8:30am On May 21, 2020
Available

Re: . by clubkonnect: 8:35am On May 21, 2020
Kindly, lodge your complain. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

[quote author=Maryam1234 post=89767075][/quote]
Re: . by Maryam1234(f): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
clubkonnect:
Kindly, lodge your complain. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Please I just credit my account with 5000 and my wallet is yet to be credited, I query the transaction but I was told no recent transactions toke place and I have been debited, please help.
Re: . by clubkonnect: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login Number and transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Maryam1234:

Please I just credit my account with 5000 and my wallet is yet to be credited, I query the transaction but I was told no recent transactions nd I have been debited, please help.
Re: . by 10kgod(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2020
clubkonnect wayooo too much... have dumped their site since last two years.
Re: . by Maryam1234(f): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login Number and transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

It has been restored sir, thanks alot.
Re: . by clubkonnect: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Maryam1234:

It has been restored sir, thanks alot.
Re: . by Chrismanuels(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
even speedy data oo these companies are crooks yesterday i spent over 300 calling speedy data after transferring 700 naira
Re: . by chukwumexes: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
10kgod:
clubkonnect wayooo too much... have dumped their site since last two years.
Which one are u working with now? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (Reply)

Lg Showroom In Ogun State - Mowe / Make Money While Recharging You Phones, Pay Bills With Recharge and get paid / Let's Share Business Ideas For Graduates Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.