Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM AND DIAGNOSE PLC. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM AND DIAGNOSE PLC. (972 Views)

Learn How To Program For Free / How To Program Outseal Arduino PLC / First Thing First, Learn To Program! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM AND DIAGNOSE PLC. by hisgrace55: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hi everyone, my name is Femi an automation Engineer. I am giving out this opportunity to those who will like to learn how to program and diagnose a PLC.. PLC is been used extensively in all manufacturing industries.. And many industries are looking for competent people on this field. So, if you are a technician, plant engineer or young graduate looking for a chance to learn PLC this is your time. PLC has become an indispensable knowledge for all engineers and technicians... You can contact me on 08108167318 or 08096935949. Believe me you are going to pay lesser for this Training.... My E-mail address: automationmadeeasy001@gmail.com.

In addition, you will be certified after the training.
Re: LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM AND DIAGNOSE PLC. by bidexolumanish(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
I'll mail u sir
Re: LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM AND DIAGNOSE PLC. by drvalency: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
hisgrace55:
Hi everyone, my name is Femi an automation Engineer. I am giving out this opportunity to those who will like to learn how to program and diagnose a PLC.. PLC is been used extensively in all manufacturing industries.. And many industries are looking for competent people on this field. So, if you are a technician, plant engineer or young graduate looking for a chance to learn PLC this is your time. PLC has become an indispensable knowledge for all engineers and technicians... You can contact me on 08108167318 or 08096935949. Believe me you are going to pay lesser for this Training.... My E-mail address: automationmadeeasy001@gmail.com.
hello,
where do you stay?,,,i prefer one on one training
Re: LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM AND DIAGNOSE PLC. by hisgrace55: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
drvalency:
hello, where do you stay?,,,i prefer one on one training
The training is going to take place in Lagos... For those who cannot come down to Lagos, I can make a video clip for them... Hope this help..?
Re: LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM AND DIAGNOSE PLC. by drvalency: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
hisgrace55:

The training is going to take place in Lagos...
For those who cannot come down to Lagos, I can make a video clip for them...
Hope this help..?
okay,,,,,,,,,,i will contact you to ascertain the fee,i am not in Lagos
Re: LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM AND DIAGNOSE PLC. by hisgrace55: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
drvalency:
okay,,,,,,,,,,i will contact you to ascertain the fee,i am not in Lagos
OK.... You are most welcome..

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Paypal For Facebook And Google Ads Payment? / Steps For Planning The Mobile App Development Process / Grab This Special Offer To Learn Web Designing With Only N5,000 This Christmas!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.