Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Let Me Design Your Site For You For FREE - php, angular developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Let Me Design Your Site For You For FREE - php, angular developer (1319 Views)

Join My Telegram Group To Get Free PHP Mentorship / Angular Developer Guru Needed To Work On A Project (paid Role) / Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Design Your Site For You For FREE - php, angular developer by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
I am a developer with skills in JavaScript, angular, php, html, css and use of bootstrap. My hands are kind of free at the moment so i want to help one or two people with whatever project they are working on.

Call me on 08062265242 let me help you with your app for the next couple of days. FOR FREE!

Don't call if you don't have a real project ooo. I no dey for sherewere...

1 Like

Re: Let Me Design Your Site For You For FREE - php, angular developer by IamOlusa(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
That's thoughtful of you.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Design Your Site For You For FREE - php, angular developer by dynamic006(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Please share with me How to install WordPress on whogohost and How to develop the contents. Thanks
Re: Let Me Design Your Site For You For FREE - php, angular developer by lobell: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2017
Onosokwe:
I am a developer with skills in JavaScript, angular, php, html, css and use of bootstrap. My hands are kind of free at the moment so i want to help one or two people with whatever project they are working on.

Call me on 08062265242 let me help you with your app for the next couple of days. FOR FREE!

Don't call if you don't have a real project ooo. I no dey for sherewere...

Nice of you to offer.

Do you do mysqli? i.e. php/mysqli (backend/admin pages)

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Design Your Site For You For FREE - php, angular developer by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
lobell:

Nice of you to offer.

Do you do mysqli? i.e. php/mysqli (backend/admin pages)

Thanks.

Yes....
Re: Let Me Design Your Site For You For FREE - php, angular developer by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
dynamic006:
Please share with me How to install WordPress on whogohost and How to develop the contents. Thanks

Oops! I am not into wordpress... But if you chat me up I can link to my Wordpress guy who can run it for you
Re: Let Me Design Your Site For You For FREE - php, angular developer by lobell: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Onosokwe:

Yes....
Wow! that took a while.

(1) (Reply)

Programmers, What Is Our Future?? / Review My Programming Language - SIMPLE PROGRAMMING Language / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.