Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (85828 Views)

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by contactmorak: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
The Kenyan man who went viral for having a penis 10 times the size of a normal man, is finally free, after having life-changing surgery to reduce his 11lb testicles and three-foot penis that left him unable to walk, wear clothes or go to school.

Horace Owiti Opiyo, 20, from Kibigori, Kenya, first noticed a cyst on his genitals when he was just 10 years old.

It is thought to have been caused by a mosquito bite releasing larvae that developed into parasitic worms that blocked Mr Opiyo’s drainage system, resulting in his Instruments tissue swelling as fluid accumulated beneath the skin.

Teased by his classmates and unable to afford surgery, Mr Opiyo dropped out of school and became a recluse, convinced the devil had cursed him.

In a desperate attempt to help him, Mr Opiyo’s neighbour, Duncan Otieno, took photographs of his giant genitals and posted them on Facebook.

The post went viral overnight and reached the Kisumu county Governor’s wife, Olivia Ranguma, who asked a doctor to assess Mr Opiyo’s condition. Doctors at Jaramogioginga Odinga Hospital examined Mr Opiyo and diagnosed him with scrotal elephantiasis.

Mr Opiyo was finally able to have surgery to remove his massive growth.

He said: ‘Now I can run and I can play football. Now I’m free! The next step I want to take is to get an education. Who knows what will happen in the future?’

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/kenyan-man-with-biggest-manhoodshows-off-small-one-after-surgery

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by contactmorak: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2017

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by mikky4764(f): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Waoh, he.will.be so happy after all

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Gidoka(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Some girls will not forgive you for this.

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
vn
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Modelqwen(f): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
shocked

mmmtttccchhheewww

u want to know?
i'm not disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by maleekfrenzy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
picture or adonbilivit

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
New song by a Nairalander download and enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6h0v8vshas4e8k0#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pongila reduction
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by aliumik: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm,on o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Teewhy2: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Some also pay to have enlargement.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by bellazz(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
but y now..... na so some girls be right now

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Eaugusta(f): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Thank God for your life man
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by CynthiaChi(f): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
I guess all that really matters is that he's happy now and can live more normally with people

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by IgboticGirl(f): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin. I can't see anything?

Op were is d thing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by psalmhorah(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
those ladies uve thrust initially will find it difficult to forgive you ...congrat anyways ..medium is the best grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
some body praise the Lord!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Guilderland1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mgbada dara ibi bu Uru dinta. �

That is the igbo proverb that came to my mind. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by naijamafioso: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Will it still be strong?

contact my signature for free bitcoins

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Edoi(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
The heading is misleading. He was actually suffering from a disease.

The man had a disease called "Elephantiasis of d scrotum" which made his external genitals (penis and scrotum) to swell. He has been treated successfully of the disease

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Andyblaze: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Done censoe
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Ebuka478(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good! Now he can finally smash!
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Andyblaze: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
naijamafioso:
Will it still be strong?

contact my signature for free bitcoins

Go and suck it to know

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by AmwithAtiku2019: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Op what is the meaning of this, you want to show us something and at same time you cover it, how we wan no say the operation was truly successful..

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Guilderland1:
Mgbada dara ibi bu Uru dinta. �
That is the igbo proverb that came to my mind. cheesy cheesy
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by sukkot: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
dayumm i think the doctor cut away too much. at least leave the nigga with 10 inches lmao. i think the crazy doc left the nigga with 2 inches . jealous ass doctor

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Beht why did they block the first pictures na, oversabi pipo

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by slimshadyl(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
mikky4764:
Waoh, he.will.be so happy after all

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lalasticlala has been viewing this thread for a while cheesy he is intrigued

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.