Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (53257 Views)

Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by OneHead: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Suspected political gunmen invades Ayamelum , Venue of APC flag off

Gun wielding thugs attempt to wreck Nwoyes rally in Ayamelum with direct gunshot at him.

Dr. Tony Nwoye escapes assassination, though youths of the community has identified an apprehended suspect as Iyke Okolo who aimed his gun directly at the member HoR who luckily moved inch aside.

This is coming after violent reports of pulling down of billboards and posters of same candidate

More Details...

http://www.naaija.com/2017/10/anambra-apc-candidate-nwoye-escapes-assassination-attempt-graphics/

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Crazy political thugs ,
this is the only time they are useful to this blood thirsty politicians .

9 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by OneHead: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2017

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Why Are They Afraid Of Tony Nwoye?

I Thought They Said, He Would Come Distant 4Th In The Election? grin grin grin grin

Look at how they destroyed his billboard cheesy

Even after charging over 3Million Naira(3000000) for a Billboard? cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nobody Is Talking About PDP Again....Everywhere is now Tony Nwoye....

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
These Are The Real Voters....Talking to Nwoye Directly....while Obiano goes about with hired masquerades to attract people to his campaign venues...

I cant wait for the 18th...

Breakdown of voters by LGA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
is like dis guy dis guy hv weight oh

6 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tony Nwoye Will Match Obiano

Money For Money

Violence For Violence grin grin grin grin

Rigging For Rigging....

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
lalasticlala come and see how they want kill our Nwoye...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
paperwhite what do you have to say here? blame Buhari? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MXrap: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
The OP is the same person as the blogger. He operates the blog(naaija) just to spread fakes news.

Clerverly:
Why Are They Afraid Of Tony Nwoye?

I Thought They Said, He Would Come Distant 4Th In The Election? grin grin grin grin

Look at how they destroyed his billboard cheesy

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ratcockoduduwa: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
This incident was staged. Nwoye is trying to get sympathy votes. Apc is evil.

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
MXrap:
The OP is the same person as the blogger. He operates the blog(naaija) just to spread fakes news.

We know, but did they try to kill Nwoye? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MXrap: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ik, stop spreading fake news. How come a case of assassination, it is only your blog(naaija) that reported it? Stop spreading unfounded report because apprehending you to come and explain this is very easy as we have your pictures already.

[s]
OneHead:
Suspected political gunmen invades Ayamelum , Venue of APC flag off

Gun wielding thugs attempt to wreck Nwoyes rally in Ayamelum with direct gunshot at him.

Dr. Tony Nwoye escapes assassination, though youths of the community has identified an apprehended suspect as Iyke Okolo who aimed his gun directly at the member HoR who luckily moved inch aside.

This is coming after violent reports of pulling down of billboards and posters of same candidate

[/s]

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mgbadike81: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
nwoye is a thug and a cultist, these things are bound to happen. we All saw how cultists engaged in a free for all fight during his flagging off ceremony.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MXrap: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
The OP is a well known hungry blogger. His real name is Ik Okpara. How come it is only his obscure and failed blog that reported a whole case of assassination attempt on an aspirant? I thought you are smart.

Clerverly:

We know, but did they try to kill Nwoye? cheesy

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
ratcockoduduwa:

You will cry rigging on 18th November, when he wins....You only rant on the internet with no PVC while Tony Nwoye is taking his message to the real voters in the grassroot.... grin

Underestimate Nwoye at your own peril....Kindly call home and find, how Tony's messages is resonating with Ndi Anambra.. cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
MXrap:
The OP is a well known hungry blogger. His real name is Ik. How come it is only his obscure and failed blog that reported a whole case is assassination attempt on an aspirant? I thought you are smart.

Chino...but let the truth tell, This nigga is really giving Obiano a run for his money....See how he relegated the PDP...Making the election a straight between fight himself and Obiano...

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MXrap: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tony is a well known hardened criminal and cultist. He can do anything to draw attention, moreso when the election is purely between Obiano and Obaze, while Obiano will come 1st, Obaze will hit 2nd and Tony will expectedly make the 3rd or 4th position.

ratcockoduduwa:

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ratcockoduduwa: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:

You will cry rigging on 18th November, when he wins....You only rant on the internet with no PVC while Tony Nwoye is taking his message to the real voters in the grassroot.... grin

Underestimate Nwoye at your own peril....Kindly call home and find, how Tony's messages is resonating with Ndi Anambra.. cheesy
Nwoye will only win nsugbe and ukpo I'm in anambra state and we detest apshit. If you know Tony Nwoye better warn him against rigging in anambra cause we will burn any one we see trying to induce the voters.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MXrap: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sincerely speaking I am a resident of Anambra, to be sincere with you, APC would have done well in the election at least 2nd place had they fielded a decent and lettered personality. Tony is a well known hardened cultist.

Tony is only faking and stage-managing everything to draw attention to himself because he is not even in the equation of possible winner. The contest is squarely between Obiano and Obaze.

Clerverly:

Chino...but let the truth tell, This nigga is really giving Obiano a run for his money....See how he relegated the PDP...Making the election a straight between Nwoye and Obiano...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
ratcockoduduwa:

Nwoye will only win nsugbe and ukpo I'm in anambra state and we detest apshit. If you know Tony Nwoye better warn him against rigging in anambra cause we will burn any one we see trying to induce the voters.

Lets be truthful here, We dont vote in the south east...Starting from Imo To Anambra...The highest rigger always win...I have been privileged to witness about 5 General elections in my home town...there is nothing like people queuing up to vote like we used to see in the South West and The North...Yes people will queue up initially in the morning but the thugs aided by the Police or Soldiers will always chase everybody away and thump print for whoever they are directed to return... grin grin

Like i said before...Underestimate Tony Nwoye at your own peril....This guy defeated/outrigged heavy weights and moneybags in the APC Primaries....then who is Obiano?
wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ratcockoduduwa: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
MXrap:
Tony is a well known hardened criminal and cultist. He can do anything to draw attention, moreso when the election is purely between Obiano and Obaze, while Obiano will come 1st, Obaze will hit 2nd and Tony will expectedly make the 3rd or 4th position.

I know Tony. He is indeed every thing you ascribed to him. Nov 18 Tony will finally retire from anambra politics.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by manuelzz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Maybe a rival cult group to the one he belongs.

Who knows? undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 9japrof(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
The real truth will surface in no distant time.
BTW, Lie Muhammed has been quiet these days embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ratcockoduduwa: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:

Lets be truthful here, We dont vote in the south east...Starting from Imo To Anambra...The highest rigger always win...I have been privileged to witness about 5 General elections in my home town...there is nothing like people queuing up to vote like we used to see in the South West and The North...Yes people will queue up initially in the morning but the thugs aided by the Police or Soldiers will always chase everybody away and thump print for whoever they are directed to return... grin grin

Like i said before...Underestimate Tony Nwoye at your own peril....This guy defeated/outrigged heavy weights and moneybags in the APC Primaries....then who is Obiano?
wink
I know we don't vote but this election will be different. It is between Igbos and buhari. We will never give buhari the chance to rule us by proxy. It won't happen in my lifetime.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Clerverly: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
MXrap:
Sincerely speaking I am a resident of Anambra, to be sincere with you, APC would have done well in the election at least 2nd place had they fielded a decent and lettered personality. Tony is a well known hardened cultist.

Tony is only faking and stage-managing everything to draw attention to himself because he is not even in the equation of possible winner. The contest is squarely between Obiano and Obaze.

Chino...I still remember a thread where you mentioned Tony Nwoye as a threat grin grin grin Internet doesnt forget....

One thing you should know, is that Tony is desperate and a grassroot mobilizer.....He is in the league of Adams Oshiomole, Okorocha, Amaechi when it comes to employment of devilish acts to win election....i am being pragmatic here....I dont have problem with Obiano....i only detest PDP/IPOB!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
APC can never rule Anambra state

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
This guy is built for special dirty jobs. Just look at his body physique. They should make him to name who sent him.
But why do these people always escape assassination attempt? Even buhari once escaped.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dem don start o!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde / See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections / What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.