Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) (60575 Views)

Armed Robbery On His Way To Rob Arrested In Ogun / Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) / Two Robbery Suspects Die During Operation On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by NokiaN8(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mendelssohn:
Same was my experience about two months ago around same area you mentioned. There was this serious traffic jam shortly after redemption camp which took me over an hour of snail progression. Shortly after I got to a place where the traffic was much lighter, I heard a strange sound around my front tyre. Really, I wasn't sure but I just had to take precaution. I veered completely off the road and parked at the front of a company which had a reasonable setback from the man road. I didn't even put off the ignition as all I wanted to do was to check if I wasn't having a flat tyre. To my utmost astonishment, these same guys came in a black Honda civic 2001 model and crossed my car. One of them immediately occupied the driver's seat of my car and directed me to sit at the passenger's side. It seemed like armed robbery attack when the guy started driving my car to an unknown destination, driving under a bridge to join the other line, facing ibadan. It was a serious fight in the car as I was even scared if they were kidnappers. They later drove into an office and issued a ticket of 35,000. They showed me a bank very closeby, where I paid that sum before I was able to retrieve my car.
Probably you have money to play around with.. imagine driving your car, and you latered paid 35k.. Well, na you know, no pity

1 Like

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
If you report the guy for extortion, you can get his account frozen. He was actually very stupid to use a transfer that can be traced to him.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Khonvicted:
9ja and crime are like 5 & 6
Yo are debasing our nation .pull off this thing.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by FarahAideed: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Dem carry gun?

Can he fight eight men
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by bengems(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
File a complaint to the bank, and termed the account owner a notorious scammer.

Bank will put red label on his account and arrest him anytime he steps into the banking hall to operate on the account. But be ready to provide all the evidence of money he extorted from you because you will be called upon to testify.

In this case, those criminals will be brought to justice.

Nigeria is a failed state, this is why we need restructuring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by agarawu23(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hian

So such thing dey happen for that place, I don't usually stop around that area sef.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by RALPHOW(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mendelssohn:
Same was my experience about two months ago around same area you mentioned. There was this serious traffic jam shortly after redemption camp which took me over an hour of snail progression. Shortly after I got to a place where the traffic was much lighter, I heard a strange sound around my front tyre. Really, I wasn't sure but I just had to take precaution. I veered completely off the road and parked at the front of a company which had a reasonable setback from the man road. I didn't even put off the ignition as all I wanted to do was to check if I wasn't having a flat tyre. To my utmost astonishment, these same guys came in a black Honda civic 2001 model and crossed my car. One of them immediately occupied the driver's seat of my car and directed me to sit at the passenger's side. It seemed like armed robbery attack when the guy started driving my car to an unknown destination, driving under a bridge to join the other line, facing ibadan. It was a serious fight in the car as I was even scared if they were kidnappers. They later drove into an office and issued a ticket of 35,000. They showed me a bank very closeby, where I paid that sum before I was able to retrieve my car.

DID YOU REPORT TO POLICE?
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by sijuwade5: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
I fell victim about two weeks ago on that same axis by same set of guys. I parked just to check a minor fault my vehicle suddenly developed. I paid 8k with I beg oo
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
One occasion that owning a rifle comes handy.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Funky123(f): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Readonee35L:
Welcome to lagos
This is lagos......no more welcome to lagos
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by spokesboy: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mumu!!!
So, because you were able to google one nonsense "FEYISARA" makes it a genuine Agency? I'm not sure you won't fall for same even after seeing the caveat posted by the op. shocked
Dharniel:
The agency is genuine but you were obviously duped...

1 Like

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by acorntree(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
eyigidigannnnn
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
FarahAideed:

Can he fight eight men

Can him n 8 men fit Into his car?
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Marvidris(f): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
December is at d corner
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Veeflow(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Waiting to be tackled by this people sha.. Maybe Cux am law abiding and I don't stop anyhow.. Respect your self so u will have every full right to slap anyone that jumps into your car. Na there papa motor ni
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by ncoolsome(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
woodrow:
My 1st rule when I see even policemen on the way is once I don't grant you permission to enter my car and you do,I would either drive to the nearest police station or into the nearest crowd before I decide to pull the person out and make everybody know that either he is a robber or a kidnapper cos these are dangerous times.but you should have insisted to see their identification and you shouldn't have driven anywhere except an office with a visible signpost.but all the same,this should be reported so that it can stop asap.it's daylight robbery

while you are trying that stunt the last thing you will hear is kraa kraa kraa bo la..dnt play with ur life pls..

4 Likes

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by FarahAideed: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Can him n 8 men fit Into his car?

He already followed them to a compound where many of them were
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Taiwo20(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
FESERA or something like that..... Are these not the same set of people that put people under the sun some years back before the emergence of Buhari in the name of training..... Collecting monies from the job seekers promising them jobs as Federal Task Force before the thing cast
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by eselighter: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
k coolk
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
woodrow:
My 1st rule when I see even policemen on the way is once I don't grant you permission to enter my car and you do,I would either drive to the nearest police station or into the nearest crowd before I decide to pull the person out and make everybody know that either he is a robber or a kidnapper cos these are dangerous times.but you should have insisted to see their identification and you shouldn't have driven anywhere except an office with a visible signpost.but all the same,this should be reported so that it can stop asap.it's daylight robbery

u make sense....
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Mydazz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
temitemi1:
This robbery!
Which one?
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Warriorplay: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
This is very unfair, it's day light robbery. It's our fault, we only use social media to gist rather than earnest the power there-in. google there name and agency instantly. They have no right to even collect your phone. we are damn to fearful and we allow people to use us. Who are they? see the news...https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/ferma-warns-against-abuse-of-federal-highway-in-fct/108148.html , https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fg-inaugurates-c-ttee-on-road-abuse-surveillance/14367.html.... extract there says " A 15-member Federal Roads Committee on Road Surveillance and Action Against Road Abuse was yesterday inaugurated under the supervision of the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA).
Minister of State for Works, Amb. Bashir Yuguda, who inaugurated the committee in Abuja, said the terms of reference of the committee includes, monitoring of roads failure, induced congestion and road abuse.
Other functions of the committee include ensuring the reinstatement and replacement of damaged carriage ways and road furniture, among others.
Managing Director of FERMA, Engr. Gabriel Amuchi, said the committee will be looking at the bad habits of people who burn on roads and causing willful damage to roads....As many has have falling victim should come together and lets petition FERMA and with BVN, the account owner can't escape. we need to come together to make Nigeria a better place for the coming generation .... On the Ogbebor Alex Opeoluwa,here is his facebook " https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=427341437363331&set=a.359839164113559.80086.100002624347748&type=3&theater "

Let us pray and work to get rid of all these bad eggs in our society.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by cr7austine: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
hmm, strong men they this live oooo
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
driand:
Sorry about the incident but clearly you are not from the streets,... You had every right to pull stunts on em, their fada! But you gulked it.. Sad...

Did you even read the story? They were 6 in numbers and you expect him to show himself huh?
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by consultancy: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
quite unfortunate that these institutes leave their primary duties and become broad day light robbers. sumtin similar happened to me, but this was right inside lagos. Orile/Doyin to be precise. that day i was going to coker, so as i approached doyin, right there in the traffic, these criminals, about 5 of them rushed to my car, banging and knocking on all windows from each corner. i panicked and rolled d glass down to ask dem what my offense was(dat was my mistake). the one in front put his hands inside, unlocked d door and jumped in, and sed "oga drive to our office" as asked what my offense was and he sed i suld just drive that he wants to access my driving abilities and after he is sure i can drive den he will let me go. i was astonished and i drove off with him directing me. got to orile and anoda one joined us der and the first guy alighted. then this second guy was friendly and nice, and he told me the are maintaining traffic on the road and he just wants to access my driving abilities (same tin first one sed). he kept directing me til we got to a gated house just before coker express, thats after second rainbow bustop. we drove in and i met other innocent road users like me that were high jackked like me. that was when ds man changed it for me o. man sed i was caught using reverse to return from a one way. i was shocked and i vehemently rejected that accusation that was imposed on me. he sed weda i like it or not, i must pay d 25k abi 35k one way fine. i no gree o. we argued and argued until one of dem came to me and sed i suld threaten the odas with a call to my lawyers(guess he saw i was being wrongly accused. as i did not have a lawyer na, i decided to call the police CID friend i had. almost immediately after they spoke to this CID on my fone, they asked me to pay a 2k gate fee and leave. that was how iwas saved from paying 35k to these thieves right inside lagos o

3 Likes

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by mechanics(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
I advice you report the case to the nearest police station for action.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by candygebsslim: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
This same incident happened to be yesterday at Ada George road portharcourt. I parked to take a phone call, had my windows half down, next thing two guys entered my car and asked why i parked on the road and that i must go and see their Oga.

I maintained my cool and quietly told them to get down from my car or i will drive off with them, they where insisting, when i told them you think is everybody you mess around with and screamed get down, they just opened the door and came down.

I drove off after a while i reversed and drove slowly at that same spot, they held a lady, when they saw me coming slowly, with my phone on my ear taking a call, guess they got scared i was tipping them off, they came down from the woman's car and ran off.

10 Likes

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by hotspec(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dharniel:
The agency is genuine but you were obviously duped...
who told u. Nothing like dt in Nigeria.
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by obua: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
woodrow:
when you meet them on the road, then you will understand that you can't do this

4 Likes

Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by zynzyn(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lagos!!

All kinds of tins in the name of hustling!!

Meanwhile.

Law school abuja students who want maximum comfort!

https://www.nairaland.com/3770477/fully-fitted-self-contained-studio
Re: Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Khonvicted:
9ja and crime are like 5 & 6
very sure you can do your father like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others / Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.